PDA

View Full Version : Education Secretary Wants Government Boarding Schools: “Certain Kids We Should Have 24/7″

Created4
07-20-2015, 03:48 PM
http://medicalkidnap.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2015/07/Arne-Duncan-Government-Boarding-Schools.jpg

Education Secretary Arne Duncan recently spoke at the fourth annual Youth Violence Prevention Summit at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City by an interagency initiative led by the Justice and Education departments. Secretary Duncan discussed the role of public education in reducing youth violence.

Secretary Duncan stated that one of the federal government's ideas to curb "youth violence" was to start government boarding schools. He states that there are "certain children we should have 24/7."

Watch the 20 second clip here (http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/07/20/education-secretary-wants-government-boarding-schools-certain-kids-we-should-have-247/).

Ronin Truth
07-20-2015, 04:38 PM
Scary, but probably true. As long as they get the right ones. Unlikely.

fisharmor
07-21-2015, 01:28 PM
Translation:
"They're going to end up in prison anyway, so the ministry of pre-crime is asking to just stick them in prison now."

heavenlyboy34
07-21-2015, 01:31 PM
Translation:
"They're going to end up in prison anyway, so the ministry of pre-crime is asking to just stick them in prison now."

This^^ I would hope they go after members of student government and kids of politicians, but it don't work that way...

Created4
07-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Translation:

Yes. Even more so than that, see our lead article today:

Child Sex Trafficking through Child “Protection” Services Exposed – Kidnapping Children for Sex (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?478742-Child-Sex-Trafficking-through-Child-%93Protection%94-Services-Exposed)

The child trafficking industry, or human trafficking industry right now, makes more money than the illegal drug trade and illegal arms trade combined.

donnay
07-21-2015, 01:49 PM
I can only hope there are hot spots in hell reserved for people like this! :mad:

Occam's Banana
07-21-2015, 02:01 PM
Secretary Duncan stated that one of the federal government's ideas to curb "youth violence" was to start government boarding schools. He states that there are "certain children we should have 24/7." Maybe it's a recruitment program ...

DevilsAdvocate
07-21-2015, 02:30 PM
They are going to suck up tons of innocent kids from caring parents and throw them into these child prisons with the gang members.

How do I know? Because I know who is running these organizations, and who is setting policy for them. Stupid, incompetent, corrupt bureaucrats.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Look at all these shitbags publicly announcing their plans for reeducation camps and government low security prison for kids

Anti Federalist
07-21-2015, 03:07 PM
Translation:

Ayup, this.

The State owns your ass, so I guess they can stick you wherever the fuck they feel like it.

PhreeDumb.

Suzanimal
07-21-2015, 03:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3qtpdSQox0

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-21-2015, 03:12 PM
All you kids are belong to us*

Christian Liberty
07-21-2015, 03:14 PM
I can only hot there are hot spots in hell reserved for people like this! :mad:

Oh yes:

http://biblehub.com/luke/17-2.htm

Created4
07-21-2015, 03:41 PM
Oh yes:

http://biblehub.com/luke/17-2.htm

"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:10)

People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them. (Mark 10:13-16)

Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. (Luke 17:1-2)

Dianne
07-21-2015, 09:14 PM
"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:10)

People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them. (Mark 10:13-16)

Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. (Luke 17:1-2)

I loved that, thank you.

Anti Federalist
05-20-2018, 12:52 AM
Bump

dannno
05-20-2018, 01:53 AM
Bump

You scared the shit out of me..

This sounds like some leftist fan fiction from the current admin..

Anti Federalist
05-20-2018, 01:59 AM
You scared the shit out of me..

This sounds like some leftist fan fiction from the current admin..

LOL - Sorry, found it relevant in light of the "take kids out of school for gun control" thread.

A Son of Liberty
05-20-2018, 04:50 AM
Translation:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fisharmor again.

//