PDA

View Full Version : The Star of David, and Rand Paul activists..it has begun.

JK/SEA
07-18-2015, 10:56 AM
The Star of David Strategy continues. The purge of Washington state Republican grassroots activists openly supporting Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul, has begun.

https://thereaganwing.wordpress.com/2015/07/17/king-county-gop-purge-begins/

ClydeCoulter
07-18-2015, 11:23 AM
I read the article, but I don't understand what it's trying to say (is it poorly written or am I a poor reader?).

My take on it, I think, is that a "fake" Rand Paul group was created who kicked out certain known Paul supporters? But then it goes on, for most of the post, describing past techniques used against grassroots activists, I think.

JK/SEA
07-18-2015, 06:15 PM
I read the article, but I don't understand what it's trying to say (is it poorly written or am I a poor reader?).

My take on it, I think, is that a "fake" Rand Paul group was created who kicked out certain known Paul supporters? But then it goes on, for most of the post, describing past techniques used against grassroots activists, I think.

no, it was the 'local' GOP Party group that targeted Ron Paul Activists, PCO's and other supporters of Ron Paul.

The tactic is alive again, and targeting Rand Paul supporters, PCO's...etc...

ClydeCoulter
07-19-2015, 11:53 AM
no, it was the 'local' GOP Party group that targeted Ron Paul Activists, PCO's and other supporters of Ron Paul.

The tactic is alive again, and targeting Rand Paul supporters, PCO's...etc...

"Shortly after posting “help wanted” ads for a grassroots organizing effort for Rand Paul at the 48th Legislative District FaceBook page, both Michelle Darnell (2014 candidate for 48th LD representative) and Jeff Jared (Ron Paul activist), were summarily booted from the group."

What the hell does that mean? What group, the 48th Legislative District Facebook page? Who posted the add, the group, or Michelle and Jeff?

edit: I take it Michelle and Jeff were booted for posting Help Wanted Ads....

JK/SEA
07-19-2015, 02:37 PM
"Shortly after posting “help wanted” ads for a grassroots organizing effort for Rand Paul at the 48th Legislative District FaceBook page, both Michelle Darnell (2014 candidate for 48th LD representative) and Jeff Jared (Ron Paul activist), were summarily booted from the group."

What the hell does that mean? What group, the 48th Legislative District Facebook page? Who posted the add, the group, or Michelle and Jeff?

edit: I take it Michelle and Jeff were booted for posting Help Wanted Ads....

the local GOP party started the facebook page. They hate Ron and Rand. The message is clear. Don't use THEIR facebook page to promote Rand. Its OUR group vs THEIR group....again.