PDA

View Full Version : Luis Guterriez Imagines a New America

AuH20
07-16-2015, 08:52 AM
Scary scary stuff. Stealing more rights under the guise of egalitarianism.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/15/gutierrez-calls-on-latinos-to-become-citizens-create-a-new-american-coalition/

“If millions of people naturalized, become citizens and we add to that the million latino citizens who this year will turn 18, plus all our allies in the African-American community, the LGBT voters and younger voters, environmental voters, women voters, Asian voters, union voters that are being pushed away by the Republican party, all the people they don’t want in their coalition constitute a majority of Americans,” he said. “Together we are the new American coalition that will dominate politics for decades to come and together we will create a stronger, more inclusive and more egalitarian nation.”

Ronin Truth
07-16-2015, 09:34 AM
That's interesting. I sometimes imagine a new Mexico.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-17-2015, 01:11 AM
He forgot to mention the self-hating white voters

ThePaleoLibertarian
07-17-2015, 01:35 AM
Mestizo immigrants don't degrade the culture. Not One. Bit

Southron
07-17-2015, 05:52 AM
When it happens, the Republican Party will be compliclit.

Brian4Liberty
07-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Luis Guterriez imagines a greater Aztlán that is larger than the wettest dreams of the Nationalist Front of Mexico.

AuH20
07-17-2015, 12:03 PM
Blacks have a great distaste for latinos and vice versa. Just look at the daily hostilities in Los Angeles communities. This increasing rift is something you do not see in the MSM because it is overshadowed by the overarching 'white racism' angle.

You really wonder how long they can keep this coalition together before internal distrust blows it wide open. Blacks are uniquely American as opposed to our new guests. So they may not tolerate this for much longer. They don't want to be given the short stick in this New America that Gutierrez foresees.

Tywysog Cymru
07-17-2015, 03:35 PM
Blacks have a great distaste for latinos and vice versa. Just look at the daily hostilities in Los Angeles communities. This increasing rift is something you do not see in the MSM because it is overshadowed by the overarching 'white racism' angle.

You really wonder how long they can keep this coalition together before internal distrust blows it wide open. Blacks are uniquely American as opposed to our new guests. So they may not tolerate this for much longer. They don't want to be given the short stick in this New America that Gutierrez foresees.

I actually think that the cracks in the coalition will be between minorities and the LGBT movement.

Anti Federalist
07-17-2015, 04:20 PM
all the people they don’t want in their coalition constitute a majority of Americans

Thus making "us" a...protected minority?

Zippyjuan
07-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Republicans need to expand their base beyond angry white men.

AuH20
07-17-2015, 07:55 PM

What if the angry white men are the only ones who know what's going on? That's the problem. I could care less about parties. People need to know that they are being exploited and set up.

ThePaleoLibertarian
07-17-2015, 07:57 PM
Republicans need to do the exact opposite of this.

Zippyjuan
07-17-2015, 08:01 PM

As long as they don't mind not winning elections, it is fine. Demographics in the future are not very favorable.

ThePaleoLibertarian
07-17-2015, 08:11 PM
As long as they don't mind not winning elections, it is fine. Demographics in the future are not very favorable.
Demographics of the future are not set in stone, if this nation removes its collective head from its collective ass.

Southron
07-17-2015, 08:26 PM

If they lose the angry white men, they won't win any more elections.

DFF
07-17-2015, 08:41 PM
Leftists think that if they can just get rid of whites that the United States will be a better place.
What these idiots don't realize is that the white mans world comes with him and leaves with him.
All these deluded fools will accomplish is creating a third-world country no different than Zimbabwe.
Then when all Hell breaks looks they'll beg for the whites to return, but then it'll be too late.

AuH20
07-17-2015, 08:49 PM
Leftists think that if they can just get rid of whites that the United States will be a better place.
What these idiots don't realize is that the white mans world comes with him and leaves with him.
All these deluded fools will accomplish is creating a third-world country no different than Zimbabwe.
Then when all Hell breaks looks they'll beg for the whites to return, but then it'll be too late.

I think there is something to that. Who will run the dams? The reactors? The grid? etc? etc? I'm not saying minorities are not capable of filling in the gaps, but they are behind the curve ATM.

Tywysog Cymru
07-17-2015, 08:58 PM
What if the angry white men are the only ones who know what's going on? That's the problem.

Well, whites seem to get economics and guns right but not foreign policy. Blacks seem to be right on foreign policy more often.

I could care less about parties. People need to know that they are being exploited and set up.

And blacks are being exploited too.

Tywysog Cymru
07-17-2015, 09:11 PM

I could care less about the GOP but since we are using it as a vehicle to elect liberty-minded politicians I would like for it to reach out towards other demographics.

Demographics of the future are not set in stone, if this nation removes its collective head from its collective ass.

Well, America didn't do it soon enough to keep us Irish out, so you're stuck with me as a citizen.

If they lose the angry white men, they won't win any more elections.

Who says they have to lose them? I'm white, I'm a man, and I've been in a state of anger for much of the past two years. And I don't care what color skin my neighbors have or the race of who my relatives are marrying.

ThePaleoLibertarian
07-17-2015, 09:15 PM
I could care less about the GOP but since we are using it as a vehicle to elect liberty-minded politicians I would like for it to reach out towards other demographics.
That's a losing battle.

Well, America didn't do it soon enough to keep us Irish out, so you're stuck with me as a citizen.
https://www.wow247.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Gangs-Of-New-York-gif.gif

Anti Federalist
07-17-2015, 09:27 PM
What if the angry white men are the only ones who know what's going on? That's the problem. I could care less about parties. People need to know that they are being exploited and set up.

They don't care.

They are fed (junk, mostly), entertained (with junk, mostly) and can boss their fellow man about.

oyarde
07-17-2015, 10:41 PM
When people think this country will not fail , I like to point out to them people like Luis G.

timosman
07-17-2015, 11:10 PM
Did anything happen because of this investigation - Rep. Luis Gutierrez's House Ethics Investigation Will Continue -
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/rep-luis-gutierrez-s-house-ethics-investigation-will-continue-20140505

AuH20
07-18-2015, 07:44 AM
Well, whites seem to get economics and guns right but not foreign policy. Blacks seem to be right on foreign policy more often.

And blacks are being exploited too.

I think those are true statements.