PDA

View Full Version : Different strategy for heckling Giuliani, and attending straw polls

Cindy
12-05-2007, 04:00 PM
I wonder how things would have turned out, if the RP supporters in Georgia, showed up without RP shirts or signs, no evidence what so ever who you support, yet, heckled Rudy on his corruptive self.

I'm thinking we should try something new to quit giving the media ammo, or REC's heads up to change rules last minute at straw polls when they see the RP tidal wave approaching.

What if at any event where there is competition between canidates, like straw polls, or other candidate rally's we attend them, dressed to the nines, and without any RP signs, and then otherwise do what we normally do at them.

Just a thought.

P.S. Go to a salvation army and pick up some plaid golf pants to look like a Mitt supporter. lol

Santana28
12-05-2007, 04:06 PM
i kind of agree with this as far as voting in straw polls is concerned. the more we can do these things under the radar, the harder it will be for them to think up countermeasures, and the easier our victories will be.

of course, at the rallies...anything goes ;)

shepburn
12-05-2007, 04:24 PM
I wonder how things would have turned out, if the RP supporters in Georgia, showed up without RP shirts or signs, no evidence what so ever who you support, yet, heckled Rudy on his corruptive self.

I'm thinking we should try something new to quit giving the media ammo, or REC's heads up to change rules last minute at straw polls when they see the RP tidal wave approaching.

What if at any event where there is competition between canidates, like straw polls, or other candidate rally's we attend them, dressed to the nines, and without any RP signs, and then otherwise do what we normally do at them.

Just a thought.

P.S. Go to a salvation army and pick up some plaid golf pants to look like a Mitt supporter. lol

I agree ... sometimes a covert operation is the best strategy

EvilEngineer
12-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Sadly, straw polls that we win go un-noticed. Straw polls where there is controversy, we get to the media and people learn about how corrupt the system is. We don't need these straw polls, we've show that we can win them pretty easily. The main goal now is to expose the corrupt system for what it is.

Adamsa
12-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Need to stealth them! Everyone go in without Ron Paul signs. It'd be halarious when he wins.

Cassie Neilson
12-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if after RP wins the straw poll, all his supporters take out a shirt or sign that they had concealed earlier and put them on, so people would be able to then identify how many were there, after it was too late to do anything?

Ginobili
12-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if after RP wins the straw poll, all his supporters take out a shirt or sign that they had concealed earlier and put them on, so people would be able to then identify how many were there, after it was too late to do anything?

el oh el! I would so do that.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-05-2007, 04:53 PM
I agree.

At that SF thing if everyone came in and just asked to vote I dont think they would have had the idea to just pull the poll.

Go in stealth at sit down type things.

Maybe even have a small button of someone else to pretend you are for someone else if you expect massive screening of ideas. Then when it comes time to vote, vote for who you wish.... When the results are announced take off the button for Judy, and put on your Ron Paul button or shirt.

Dorfsmith
12-05-2007, 04:59 PM

Just a thought.

If there is a straw poll in AZ I will go in stealth mode. I would love to see the shock in the establishments eyes :D

Cassie Neilson
12-05-2007, 05:01 PM
I like the idea of wearing something for a different candidate, like Guiliani buttons or something, and then try to have a time set afterward that everyone knows means to put on their RP gear. Maybe sync watches or phones so at the same time, everyone takes off the other stuff and puts on the RP stuff, everyone not involved would watch and wonder what was going on.

Maltheus
12-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Heckling doesn't help us. We're trying to convert these people. How bout we just play the part until after the nomination is over with (not that I wouldn't love to heckle Guiliani, the creep). Right now, we should be working to connect with local Republicans and find allies, not scare them off.

davidhperry
12-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Heckling doesn't help us. We're trying to convert these people. How bout we just play the part until after the nomination is over with (not that I wouldn't love to heckle Guiliani, the creep). Right now, we should be working to connect with local Republicans and find allies, not scare them off.

I'm with him. I don't think heckling is a good use of time. Since some people will, PLEASE don't wear any RP gear or wave signs when you do.

nathanmn
12-05-2007, 06:05 PM
How about not going as Ron Paul supporters, but as single issue Giuliani protesters?
"No to public funding for abortion" or "No national registration of guns", "No to bankrupting gun companies", etc. A lot of people don't know about the army of skeletons in Giuliani's closet. This might help draw attention to them.

Stoli
12-05-2007, 06:10 PM

Great idea. Kind of like a Superman shirt with RP instead of the S.:D

Cindy
12-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Stealth it is!!!!!!!!!:cool: Staying one step ahead is the key to getting there first. Paul will get to the white house first if we stay one step ahead.