PDA

View Full Version : NAACP Demands Stone Mountain To Be Altered

AuH20
07-14-2015, 07:38 AM
a big 1 finger salute goes out to Nikki Haley for rolling out the red carpet.

http://www.infowars.com/naacp-wants-stone-mountain-confederate-generals-sand-blasted-off-mount-rushmore-next/

“Those guys need to go. They can be sand-blasted off, or somebody could carefully remove a slab of that and auction it off to the highest bidder,” Rose said.

The decision on whether the Stone Mountain carvings will be literally sand-blasted from history will be in the hands of the Georgia Legislature.

How long before the iconic southeastern face of Mount Rushmore, which features four presidents carved into the rock, is also defaced and destroyed in the name of political correctness? After all, two of those men – Thomas Jefferson and George Washington – owned slaves.

http://www.ourworldtravels.com/owt/deep-south/atlanta/stone-mountain-carving-l.jpg

paleocon1
07-14-2015, 08:03 AM
a big 1 finger salute goes out to Nikki Haley.

http://www.infowars.com/naacp-wants-stone-mountain-confederate-generals-sand-blasted-off-mount-rushmore-next/

She is what the repubs get when they reach out for 'diversity'- a foreigner, an east indian who is 'american' by courtesy only.

Carlybee
07-14-2015, 08:59 AM
She is what the repubs get when they reach out for 'diversity'- a foreigner, an east indian who is 'american' by courtesy only.

Unfortunately there are plenty of white liberals calling for the same type of thing. The Move On, Occupy Wall Street, etc crowd who apparently have nothing better to do.

AuH20
07-14-2015, 09:01 AM

Did you ever hear her reasoning on why she decided to take down the flag? Apparently, her young son returned from 'school' and started asking her provocative questions about the flag and it's relation to slavery. We're either dealing here with either a weak willed ignoramus or an opportunistic Neocon......because Neocons generally love Lincoln and utterly despise the South.

JK/SEA
07-14-2015, 09:03 AM
the Taliban can handle this...

acptulsa
07-14-2015, 09:06 AM
'They can be sand-blasted off,' Rose said?

Very well. Somebody give Rose a sand-blaster, and let him, her or it turn to. That should keep that person out of our hair for the next forty or fifty years. I'm sure the visitors of that park will have a fine time watching this moron over the next four or five decades, trying to do something to that rock with a sand-blaster. I want the rotten tomato concession.

So that carved granite is just a little graffiti, is it? God save us from the idiocracy.

AuH20
07-14-2015, 09:08 AM
Quite simply the greatest quotation ever uttered by a mad leftist...............

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/naacp-wants-removal-confederate-generals-stone-mou/nmyKH/

"My tax dollars should not be used to commemorate slavery," Rose said.

"My tax dollars should not be used to __________ _____________ ." I think we have a future libertarian in our midst. Make way!

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-14-2015, 09:09 AM
hey if no one else wants it I'll hang it up in my house. Wonder what the practicality of carving out the entire sculpture is

The entire carved surface measures 3 acres (12,000 m2), about the size of two and a quarter football fields. The carving of the three men towers 400 feet (120 m) above the ground, measures 90 feet (27 m) by 190 feet (58 m), and is recessed 42 feet (13 m) into the mountain.

Uhhh nevermind

Streisand effect? Because I never knew this sculpture existed until today. And I know I'm not the only one!!!!

Does this have anything to do with the ruins that Isis is destroying in the middle east?

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-14-2015, 09:32 AM
Also this

Kharkiv (Ukraine) (AFP) - Masked men toppled Soviet-era statues in night raids in Ukraine's second city Saturday, as moves to erase fraught symbols of the past widen the country's divide.

Monuments to three Bolshevik heroes were smashed in the dead of night in the Russian-speaking city of Kharkiv, close to the northeastern border with Russia, 48 hours after parliament passed controversial laws banning Nazi and Communist symbols.
http://news.yahoo.com/soviet-era-statues-smashed-ukraine-likens-russia-nazis-144142951.html

The video, which ISIS posted Saturday, shows militants attacking the more than 3,000-year-old archaeological site with sledgehammers and power tools before finally using explosives to blow it up.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/09/world/iraq-isis-heritage/

So is there some worldwide conspiracy to start burying the past? I don't get it. Those morons saying all confederate symbolism should be more concerned with letting the past be known than trying to bury it 'cause mah feelingz

enhanced_deficit
07-14-2015, 11:41 AM
Until NAACP distance themselves from disgraced Dronegansta puppetbag who has been accused of killing many children of color and apologize for hosting him for his "civil rights" showboating in Selma few weeks ago, they remain a bunch of hypocrites who stand by war criminals.

Same now applies to the SC Church that shamefully hosted him.

paleocon1
07-14-2015, 02:50 PM
Did you ever hear her reasoning on why she decided to take down the flag? Apparently, her young son returned from 'school' and started asking her provocative questions about the flag and it's relation to slavery. We're either dealing here with either a weak willed ignoramus or an opportunistic Neocon......because Neocons generally love Lincoln and utterly despise the South.

That taking 'advice' from one's middle school student has been used by politicians to deflect adult criticism since Jimmy Carter took stupid advice from Amy.

paleocon1
07-14-2015, 02:52 PM
'They can be sand-blasted off,' Rose said?

Very well. Somebody give Rose a sand-blaster, and let him, her or it turn to. That should keep that person out of our hair for the next forty or fifty years. I'm sure the visitors of that park will have a fine time watching this moron over the next four or five decades, trying to do something to that rock with a sand-blaster. I want the rotten tomato concession.

So that carved granite is just a little graffiti, is it? God save us from the idiocracy.

Odds are a jerk with a sand blaster would not last out the day.

paleocon1
07-14-2015, 02:55 PM
So is there some worldwide conspiracy to start burying the past? I don't get it. ........................ Genocide starts with destroying a People's historic HERITAGE AND HEROES.

phill4paul
07-14-2015, 02:55 PM
Let's let all the SJW's stand at it's base and just set off a nuke. I'm all for compromise.

Dr.3D
07-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Odds are a jerk with a sand blaster would not last out the day.
Might make part of it look a little whiter.

Slave Mentality
07-14-2015, 04:09 PM
The book burnings are just around the bend.

Tywysog Cymru
07-14-2015, 04:52 PM
Please explain why removing a flag that is associated with racism and slavery from the state capitol has anything to do with destroying historical monuments?

Did you ever hear her reasoning on why she decided to take down the flag?

Because it's a symbol of slavery and racism. The flag was put up there in the '60s. Must be a coincidence:rolleyes:!

Apparently, her young son returned from 'school' and started asking her provocative questions about the flag and it's relation to slavery. We're either dealing here with either a weak willed ignoramus or an opportunistic Neocon......because Neocons generally love Lincoln and utterly despise the South.

Well, the Neocons don't like the South, but the South sure loves the neocons. It's extremely frustrating being a right-wing non- in the South.

Maybe she actually read the secession documents, like I did, and came to her conclusion on why the Confederacy was founded based on that?

AuH20
07-14-2015, 05:09 PM
Please explain why removing a flag that is associated with racism and slavery from the state capitol has anything to do with destroying historical monuments?

Because it's a symbol of slavery and racism. The flag was put up there in the '60s. Must be a coincidence:rolleyes:!

Well, the Neocons don't like the South, but the South sure loves the neocons. It's extremely frustrating being a right-wing non- in the South.

Maybe she actually read the secession documents, like I did, and came to her conclusion on why the Confederacy was founded based on that?

It's a memorial for the fallen. There is nothing at the memorial that advocates for the slavery of blacks. I wish people could walk and chew bubble gum at the same time or actually process the memorial for what it is. If it was a memorial commemorating slavery, it should be bullldozed.

FloralScent
07-14-2015, 05:54 PM

Anyone got some neg for this phony? I'm all out.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-14-2015, 06:09 PM
Let's let all the SJW's stand at it's base and just set off a nuke. I'm all for compromise.

That would require them to go out into the sunlight

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-14-2015, 06:18 PM

The confederate flag is a symbol of racism? Interesting theory. What law under the confederacy said that blacks were subhumans who by default are slaves? Perhaps most of the slaves were black because most of them came from the African continent. Just a detail.

Tywysog Cymru
07-14-2015, 08:13 PM
It's a memorial for the fallen. There is nothing at the memorial that advocates for the slavery of blacks. I wish people could walk and chew bubble gum at the same time or actually process the memorial for what it is. If it was a memorial commemorating slavery, it should be bullldozed.

I never advocated anything beyond than removing the Confederate flag from the SC State Capitol. I recommended against people in the liberty movement using a flag that alienates blacks and northerners from the movement, but that's just my advice. I respect private property and I don't believe that the government should remove flags from private property.

Anyone got some neg for this phony? I'm all out.

I think I remember you posting in that David Duke thread earlier this year. I'll have to find that thread.

The confederate flag is a symbol of racism? Interesting theory. What law under the confederacy said that blacks were subhumans who by default are slaves? Perhaps most of the slaves were black because most of them came from the African continent. Just a detail.

Slavery was enshrined in the Constitution of the Confederacy. Supporting slavery in 1861 in the United States usually meant you were a racist.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-14-2015, 08:17 PM
Slavery was enshrined in the Constitution of the Confederacy. Supporting slavery in 1861 in the United States usually meant you were a racist.

Racist to whom?

AuH20
07-14-2015, 08:20 PM
I never advocated anything beyond than removing the Confederate flag from the SC State Capitol. I recommended against people in the liberty movement using a flag that alienates blacks and northerners from the movement, but that's just my advice. I respect private property and I don't believe that the government should remove flags from private property.

If the AoNV battle flag was still flying on the capitol spire below the state flag, I think you would be in the right. But it was relegated to the memorial.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-14-2015, 08:23 PM
If the AoNV battle flag was still flying on the capitol spire below the state flag, I think you would be in the right. But it was relegated to the memorial.

The flags flying at statehouses was just the doorway into wiping out everything else. These people are trying to turn us into Germany, where even mentioning the fucking Nazis could result in jail time, if a rabid foaming-at-the-mouth progressive doesn't bite you to death first. Burying in the past is dangerous!

They have those infamous censorship laws where you can't display the swastika. Even video games have the swastika censored and such. Pretending the Nazi era didn't exist doesn't make it go away. They need a firm reminder of what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again.

DFF
07-14-2015, 09:46 PM

People like you should be put in a reeducation camp like they did in Red China and not let out until your flawed thinking was corrected. Or better still, deported to deepest darkest Africa where you would deservingly be eaten alive by cannibals.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-14-2015, 09:49 PM
People like you should be put in a reeducation camp like they did in Red China and not let out until your flawed thinking was corrected. Or better still, deported to deepest darkest Africa where you would deservingly be eaten alive by cannibals.
Whoaaa, are you insinuating the ancestors of the african slaves, the ones who bound them and sold them to middle eastern, dutch, and jewish slave traders, were mostly of tribal people, some of them more brutal than others?

Dr.3D
07-14-2015, 10:02 PM
Racist to whom?
A racist would definitely find it racist.

phill4paul
07-14-2015, 10:11 PM

Please give me your summation of ALL the reasons for secession from ALL the eleven states. I anxiously await your reply.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Please give me your summation of ALL the reasons for secession from ALL the eleven states. I anxiously await your reply.

I thought one major reason was the south wanted to expand slavery into the new territories, so the north would have been perfectly okay with maintaining the same amount of slavery and hopefully gradually ending it, then it all just went to hell. The north has been doing what america has been doing for the last 100 years. Don't like what a country is doing? Destroy it!

Danke
07-14-2015, 10:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-W5fGCAzOk

wizardwatson
07-14-2015, 10:32 PM
How long before the iconic southeastern face of Mount Rushmore, which features four presidents carved into the rock, is also defaced and destroyed in the name of political correctness? After all, two of those men – Thomas Jefferson and George Washington – owned slaves.

You know Mt. Rushmore is also sitting on sacred Native American land that belongs to the Sioux tribe and should be returned.

http://i.imgur.com/DBcOZSL.jpg

But seriously, it is probably offensive to idolize slave owners like that.

AuH20
07-15-2015, 01:22 PM
Why are these fuckers always trying to craft out compromises that they never uphold? I remember the compromise to take the flag down from the state capitol and move it down to the memorial & we all know how that worked out. BTW I definitely want to see Al Sharpton carved into Stone Mountain. Maybe after that we can throw in OJ.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/07/13/atlanta-naacp-says-they-can-sand-blast-lee-jefferson-and-jackson-off-of-stone-mountain/

A compromise, Rose says, would be to “add other figures to Stone Mountain”, those who he says have been “instrumental in bringing peace between the races” and in “elevating Georgia beyond the Civil War and Jim Crow eras.”

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
07-16-2015, 04:05 AM
They could always carve Early Cuyler in up there.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-16-2015, 04:12 AM
Why are these fuckers always trying to craft out compromises that they never uphold? I remember the compromise to take the flag down from the state capitol and move it down to the memorial & we all know how that worked out. BTW I definitely want to see Al Sharpton carved into Stone Mountain. Maybe after that we can throw in OJ.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/07/13/atlanta-naacp-says-they-can-sand-blast-lee-jefferson-and-jackson-off-of-stone-mountain/
If Al Sharpton got carved in any mountain I would personally sandblast it into space