PDA

View Full Version : Thought it would stop with a flag? Think again...

Brian4Liberty
07-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Just look at that belt buckle. It's offensive. It's racist!

Civil rights group on Richland High Rebel mascots: ‘it is time for the Confederacy to come down’ (http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/2015/07/fort-worth-southern-christian-leadership-conference-wants-richland-high-school-to-change-mascot-name-no-longer-be-the-rebels.html/)
By Greg Riddle - July 10, 2015

The president of the Fort Worth Southern Christian Leadership Conference will ask the Commissioner of Education, Michael Williams, to support his request to the Superintendent and the Board of Trustees of the Birdville Independent School District to consider changing the mascot names of Richland High School from the Rebels, Dixie Belles and Johnny Rebel.
http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/2015/07/fort-worth-southern-christian-leadership-conference-wants-richland-high-school-to-change-mascot-name-no-longer-be-the-rebels.html/

A local civil rights activist lodged state and federal complaints against a North Texas high school over its Confederacy focused team mascot, the Rebel. In response, hundreds of parents, students and other supporters showed up on Sunday afternoon for an impromptu rally to defend the mascot from criticism that it is a divisive symbol of the Confederacy.

“Save Our Richland Rebels” organized the Richland High School rally over Facebook after Fort Worth civil rights activist Rev. Kyev Tatum filed the complaints against the district with the US Department of Education and the Texas Education Agency over school’s mascot and spirit groups.

Tatum wants the campus to change the longstanding spirit symbols from the Dixie Belles and Johnny Rebs because they are associated with the slavery South. He also wants any confederate symbols removed from the Tarrant County campus. He believes these school traditions have a negative effect on the academic success of children of color.

Tatum is president of the Fort Worth chapter of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC). His actions draw Richland High School in to a bigger controversy fueled over the confederate flag. His complaint says it wants all Confederate references gone by the first day of school noted KDFW-4.
More: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/07/13/hundreds-defend-north-texas-high-school-mascot-from-confederacy-complaint/

libertarianMoney
07-13-2015, 02:27 PM
"civil rights activist"

Verified. They don't know what that means.

People don't have the rights to decide. My feelings should control other people's actions! No... ignore the protests and politics of the community, I'll just use fear mongering and threats from around the world to control them into submission! Boy do I love civil rights. I'm totally on par with MLK!

Ronin Truth
07-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Never let a phony BS lame made-up non-crisis crisis go to waste. :p :rolleyes:

kahless
07-13-2015, 02:49 PM
There is another thread here about John Oliver exposing government funding of stadiums. I remember thinking last night good program until he started with this shit.

Slave Mentality
07-13-2015, 03:18 PM
Let's just get to the book burning already because that's where all this will lead.

paleocon1
07-13-2015, 03:50 PM
This crap will not stop until its physically forced to a halt.

acptulsa
07-13-2015, 04:56 PM
This is where they were headed all along. Rebellion is racist.

In truth, that belt buckle is in no way racist. You'd have an easier time calling it sexist.

Carlybee
07-13-2015, 05:04 PM
They already started it here last year. No coincidence that Sheila Jackson Lee put her two cents all over it. Now they want to change school and street names. I must live in the most pussified city in the country. This used to be Texas.

nobody's_hero
07-13-2015, 05:19 PM
There is another thread here about John Oliver exposing government funding of stadiums. I remember thinking last night good program until he started with this shit.

I can't stand John Oliver anymore. When he first came on the scene, he had some decent stuff, and while I might have disagreed with him on some things, he was entertaining to watch and never really rubbed me the wrong way. His newer stuff reminds me more of a tongue-in-cheek version of Stephen Colbert. Just what we need is another one of those. I stopped watching when John Oliver jumped on the liberal-outcry race-card BS bandwagon. It's beneath you, John.

Brian4Liberty
07-13-2015, 10:17 PM
I can't stand John Oliver anymore. When he first came on the scene, he had some decent stuff, and while I might have disagreed with him on some things, he was entertaining to watch and never really rubbed me the wrong way. His newer stuff reminds me more of a tongue-in-cheek version of Stephen Colbert. Just what we need is another one of those. I stopped watching when John Oliver jumped on the liberal-outcry race-card BS bandwagon. It's beneath you, John.

Everyone always defended John Stewart as being "fair", but it was pretty easy to see through the veneer at the leftist agenda. Now, the Daily Show has spawned two of the most hateful Marxist propaganda shows on TV: The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore, and Oliver's Weekly show. All of the race baiting of CNN, combined with the smug snark of Rachel Maddow.

acptulsa
07-15-2015, 12:23 PM
The funny thing is, the South does indeed have a great tradition of rebellion. But it isn't the people flying the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

If you want to know about the South's Great Rebels, read To Kill a Mockingbird and pay particular attention to Miss Maudie Atkinson. She is based on real people. I know, because I was blessed to know some of them growing up.

There's a southern rebel tradition you can throw in a liberal's face, if necessary.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-15-2015, 01:12 PM

Yeah I pretty much stopped watching his show after he thought it's okay for men who feel like women to go into the same bathroom as little girls. I draw the line at that shit. It's one thing to try to act like a woman if you're a man, or to dress up as one. Believing you are doesn't make you a woman, sorry. Someone who cuts off his own leg is mentally deranged, and that's no different than someone who mutilates their own genitals to try to be something they're not. But of course you're a bigot if you think someone who would harm themselves in that way needs help. The real help they need is to just cater to them like children. And yes I'm aware some people don't go for surgery.

DFF
07-15-2015, 06:32 PM
White men built the United States.
Those that don't like the society that they've created should go somewhere else.

acptulsa
07-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Those that don't like the society that they've created should go somewhere else.

Indians figure we ruined it.

And have nowhere else to go.

Why don't you go back to Europe?

Danke
07-15-2015, 06:50 PM
Indians figure we ruined it.

And have nowhere else to go.

http://www.magnetosynergie.com/Archives/ImgForum/Humour/WhereWhiteManWentWrong.jpg

DFF
07-15-2015, 09:05 PM

Since when do conquerors return the territory they gained through warfare?
Whites conquered the Indians and took their land.
And the first world country that exists today is a white creation.
Highways, cars, airplanes....virtually every convenience that you take for granted is the result of white innovation.
It would better if you would just say thanks, rather than bitching and complaining about the superior country that you've had the good fortune of living in.

AuH20
07-15-2015, 09:10 PM

Western Civilization built the United States and white men were the vessels for this particular enlightenment. Do you trust your fellow white man today? I sure as hell don't. So we can get off this sanctimonious race crutch.

AuH20
07-15-2015, 09:15 PM
Highways, cars, airplanes....virtually every convenience that you take for granted is the result of white innovation.
It would better if you would just say thanks, rather than bitching and complaining about the superior country that you've had the good fortune of living in.

The white man appears conquered by his own technology. That's one hell of an inscription on our tombstone.

pcosmar
07-15-2015, 09:31 PM
It would better if you would just say thanks,

Nope.
I am waiting for it's end.

The industrial Revolution was a mistake,, or, at best poorly implemented and handled since.

LibertyEagle
07-16-2015, 04:37 AM

I agree.

TPTB just love to incite Americans to question the founding principles of their country, or forget them completely, hate their heritage, their race, downplay their accomplishments, etc. It makes it so much easier to destroy.

LibertyEagle
07-16-2015, 04:39 AM
Nope.

The industrial Revolution was a mistake,, or, at best poorly implemented and handled since.

How naive. When America falls, we won't be given the opportunity to rebuild from the ashes. We will be swept into a completely totalitarian world government.

Instead of fighting it, some around here seem to be wishing for it to speed up.

LibertyEagle
07-16-2015, 04:44 AM
Western Civilization built the United States and white men were the vessels for this particular enlightenment. Do you trust your fellow white man today? I sure as hell don't. So we can get off this sanctimonious race crutch.

Where did he say that??? Perhaps because he isn't going along with the now politically-correct stance of blaming whitey for all ills, it seems strange to you.

Todd
07-16-2015, 05:44 AM
The question is

Is George Lucas safe?

http://www.bf4-emblems.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Rebel-Alliance.jpg

acptulsa
07-16-2015, 07:19 AM

I see. So the U.S. predates the British Empire? Gee, I thought the U.S. was once part of it.

Or was Great Britain not 'a white creation'? Are the Irish not white in your book, or something?

PaulConventionWV
07-16-2015, 07:49 AM
How naive. When America falls, we won't be given the opportunity to rebuild from the ashes. We will be swept into a completely totalitarian world government.

Instead of fighting it, some around here seem to be wishing for it to speed up.

Because not everybody thinks that the fall of America is some kind of prerequisite for a world government.

AuH20
07-16-2015, 08:16 AM
Because not everybody thinks that the fall of America is some kind of prerequisite for a world government.

The rest of the world is basically unarmed and beaten down worse than this country. I'd say America is the last thorn in the side of the central planners.

AuH20
07-16-2015, 08:34 AM
I bask in the glow of such enlightened white people. Ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF5ExOFNdtU

PaulConventionWV
07-16-2015, 08:52 AM
The rest of the world is basically unarmed and beaten down worse than this country. I'd say America is the last thorn in the side of the central planners.

lol... right. Because America is the freest country in the world, right? I mean, everybody knows that... right?

AuH20
07-16-2015, 09:18 AM
lol... right. Because America is the freest country in the world, right? I mean, everybody knows that... right?

I never said that. America is far from free, but a minority are still animated by the ghosts of the past. As long as that's the case, it will not be an easy takeover.

paleocon1
07-16-2015, 10:23 AM
..................... Do you trust your fellow white man today?.........................

Some no, most yes.

paleocon1
07-16-2015, 10:30 AM
Nope.

so he says as he plays on the net in an air conditioned abode, getting bottled water & food from Trader Joes rather than sweating the day away as a pre-industrial peasant dead of old age at 40................

acptulsa
07-16-2015, 11:32 AM
so he says as he plays on the net in an air conditioned abode, getting bottled water & food from Trader Joes rather than sweating the day away as a pre-industrial peasant dead of old age at 40................

Who the hell do you think you're talking to?

He has split more wood than you've ever seen burned.

phill4paul
07-16-2015, 11:46 AM
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?

He has split more wood than you've ever seen burned.

Yup.

oyarde
07-16-2015, 06:47 PM

If it makes you feel any better , my A C is not on and I drank water out of my creek today. Never been in a Trader Joe's. I am truly , a peasant who owns land and I lived past 40 , LOL

oyarde
07-16-2015, 06:48 PM
http://www.magnetosynergie.com/Archives/ImgForum/Humour/WhereWhiteManWentWrong.jpg

As you know , I have a special feeling for the no taxes , no debt thing .

oyarde
07-16-2015, 06:50 PM
Fed govt should be restricted to Article 1 and pd for with a tip jar .

DamianTV
07-17-2015, 02:29 AM
https://static.infowars.com/politicalsidebarimage/niceracist_large.jpg

alucard13mm
07-17-2015, 04:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg

Feminism and Cultural Marxism/Political Correctness is a weapon of government to drive wedge into society and family. Apparently the Russians has been using it as a weapon against USA.

Takes 20 years to fuck a nation over because it takes that long to expose one generation to marxist leninism via professors in college. Pretty scary.

Once the feminists and PC people has done their part... they are executed.

timosman
07-17-2015, 05:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg

Feminism and Cultural Marxism/Political Correctness is a weapon of government to drive wedge into society and family. Apparently the Russians has been using it as a weapon against USA.

Takes 20 years to fuck a nation over because it takes that long to expose one generation to marxist leninism via professors in college. Pretty scary.

Once the feminists and PC people has done their part... they are executed.

useful idiots

Carlybee
07-17-2015, 07:07 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/video-obama-supporters-call-for-tearing-down-replacing-racist-mount-rushmore

alucard13mm
07-17-2015, 08:12 PM
useful idiots

Yeah.. it sounds so terrifyingly accurate.

ALTHOUGH, the question is why is the government tolerating it and/or who is the government targeting with these "useful idiots" in the long run?

At the moment, USA and EU is just swamped with migrants, political correctness, feminism, open borders...

While Russia is doing the "Russia for Russian" thing.