PDA

View Full Version : Kid Rock to Confederate flag protesters: 'Kiss My A**'

William Tell
07-13-2015, 10:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYuTQPIy3dk

AuH20
07-13-2015, 10:48 AM
with accompanying music to follow!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ted-nugent-and-kid-rock-record-new-song-kiss-my-rebel-ass/

kahless
07-13-2015, 10:58 AM
Good to see there are still a few good men with a backbone left these days.

Brian4Liberty
07-13-2015, 11:06 AM
Good for Kid Rock. I was listening to some Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd this weekend. Never in my life have I had an urge to get a Confederate flag... until now. The whiny cultural Marxists are certainly good at dividing and inciting. There is no end to their bloodlust desire to demonize and ban people and things in their push for a Marxist Big Brother/Big Mommy totalitarian state.

Ronin Truth
07-13-2015, 11:07 AM
I'll second that motion.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-13-2015, 02:13 PM
The real racists are the SJW's hiding behind minorities and gay people when they get attacked. It's delicious when someone who doesn't even represent said oppressed group of people gets offended in the name of them. "Ohh you can't criticize me or you hate women, blacks, hispanics, and eskimos!"

CPUd
07-13-2015, 04:06 PM
LOL when they come down here and try to protest at one of his concerts. The crowd at a Kid Rock concert is essentially the same as the crowd at a Hank concert. Metro PD brings buses to the concert because there are always brawls breaking out and people getting arrested. These usually get started when one guy asks a group of guys what county they are from. They will also jump a dude if they don't like how he is dressed, so I could only imagine what they would do to someone going in there carrying a sign, or certain slogan on his shirt.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-13-2015, 04:11 PM
LOL when they come down here and try to protest at one of his concerts. The crowd at a Kid Rock concert is essentially the same as the crowd at a Hank concert. Metro PD brings buses to the concert because there are always brawls breaking out and people getting arrested. These usually get started when one guy asks a group of guys what county they are from. They will also jump a dude if they don't like how he is dressed, so I could only imagine what they would do to someone going in there carrying a sign, or certain slogan on his shirt.
remind me never to go to a kid rock concert