PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE help! Someone who's not banned from Hannity!

wgadget
12-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Someone please go over there and give them the facts about the San Francisco debacle. They've got a WONKETTE article up...

:mad:

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=435301

Nyte
12-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Why waste your time? The people on those forums don't want to listen to reason... they just want to be angry neocons.

You can't have a discussion with someone who doesn't want to listen.

The real battle needs to be waged in the streets of Iowa & New Hampshire.

Mental Dribble
12-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Actually I read both the article and the forum and I was surprised at how many level headed responses there were. Not a total lose.

tonyTheBest
12-05-2007, 03:43 PM
You know after reading the posts at Hannity forum I've realized that our Paulites are much more behaved and civilized. Even our worst posters are still better.

Midnight77
12-05-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm still on there. It's tough, but if we show we can be civilized, you can at least have a discussion. 80% of them are against you, but at least we can talk without Lee outright banning you anymore.

They seem to be starting to recognizing the divide in the Republican Party at this point. Like I told them, how in the Hell do they expect Republicans to win operating on Bush's same Foreign Policy?

Well, it doesn't really matter because Hillary will also operate on the same Foreign Policy. Seems like the Republicans are waking up on what is going on, but the Democrats are sadly asleep at the wheel and are still into this Republicans vs Democrats debate and not recognizing that both parties have the same Global Agenda.

micahnelson
12-05-2007, 03:48 PM
After this is all over, im thinking about making a Lee Kington hall of fame memorial website.

Highstreet
12-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Someone please go over there and give them the facts about the San Francisco debacle. They've got a WONKETTE article up...

:mad:

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=435301

Why did you get banned gadget?

I am over there regularly.

The truth usually gets out, despite those who like to spin.

vroomery
12-05-2007, 04:06 PM
what's everyone's names over there? I'm Vroomery.

allyinoh
12-05-2007, 04:38 PM
One guy on there said Rome fell because they wouldn't defend themselves... Is that right?

I thought it was something else...

austin356
12-05-2007, 04:50 PM
would have helped if I read this five minutes before

You have been banned for the following reason:
TOS violation - soliciation is prohibited

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

CurtisLow
12-05-2007, 04:54 PM
what's everyone's names over there? I'm Vroomery.

Yeah right ..what a joke.

Forefall
12-05-2007, 04:56 PM
lol, I'm assuming the majority of the people on that forum think NASCAR is a real sport.

vroomery
12-05-2007, 05:09 PM
One guy on there said Rome fell because they wouldn't defend themselves... Is that right?

I thought it was something else...

haha i'm pretty sure rome fell because it was over extended and spread out all over europe...sounds kinda familiar eh?

MozoVote
12-05-2007, 10:02 PM
The funniest thing in that Hannity thread, is seeing people going out of their way to convince "laurenj" that FredThompsonForum is a spoof site. :D

wgadget
12-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Why did you get banned gadget?

I am over there regularly.

The truth usually gets out, despite those who like to spin.

I was banned months ago for simply posting an inspiring Ron Paul youtube video.

Bam! That was the end of it.

Lucid American
12-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Hehehe, I was banned for saying CNN fellated Romney and Giuliani in the last debate.

Eric23
12-05-2007, 10:25 PM
lol, I'm assuming the majority of the people on that forum think NASCAR is a real sport.

haha