PDA

View Full Version : Hillary: "As President, I will fully support Israel killing 200,000 Gazans next war"

devil21
07-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Such an advocate for the little people. Someone fire up the medal press, she's got a peace prize comin'!

Spread this far and wide.

http://www.theisraelidaily.com/clinton-to-donor-in-next-war-i-will-let-israel-kill-200000-not-just-2000-gazans/

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton has penned a controversial letter to a major Jewish donor vowing to offer Israel “total” support in its next confrontation with the Gaza Strip’s Islamist rulers.

The leaked letter, sent last week to Israeli-American media mogul Haim Saban, promises to allow Israel carte blanche in any future war with Hamas, including a presidential green light to kill nearly 10% of the enclave’s population.

“Quite frankly, Israel didn’t teach Hamas a harsh enough lesson last year. True to form, Obama was too hard on our democratic ally, and too soft on our Islamofascist foe,” reads the letter, obtained by the Guardian. “As president, I will give the Jewish state all the necessary military, diplomatic, economic and moral support it needs to truly vanquish Hamas – and if that means killing 200,000 Gazans, than so be it.”

more at link

dannno
07-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Yesterday was West Bank day on Snapchat, it was pretty interesting. Lots of happy people and families with peaceful attitudes celebrating their religious holiday. A few hot girls, too.

The world is becoming too interconnected, millennials are not going to continue to buy this crap that "they" are so much different than us and "they" are all terrorists.

Foreigner
07-10-2015, 05:42 PM
I'm so happy my government is giving 10s of millions of dollars to the Clinton foundation. NOT

I did not know she's this deranged! She looks to be worse than W. Bush on foreign policy. Cheney for VP?

devil21
07-10-2015, 06:00 PM
I'm so happy my government is giving 10s of millions of dollars to the Clinton foundation. NOT

I did not know she's this deranged! She looks to be worse than W. Bush on foreign policy. Cheney for VP?

The Donald ponied up at least $100,000 toward the mission statement of the Clinton Foundation. He should get a cabinet position too.

r3volution 3.0
07-10-2015, 06:18 PM
Is it just me or does the source look like a tabloid?

...as in, this news is fake?

Natural Citizen
07-10-2015, 06:31 PM

It's a satirical web site.

About The Israeli Daily

The Israeli Daily (TID) is a satirical and comedy news site that produces spoof articles about or connected to the entire Middle East (and no, not just Israel), for comedic and entertainment purposes. We poke at anyone and everyone.

Whatever you read on TID is totally fictitious and you should not take us seriously in any way, shape, or form. Clear? Good, let’s move on. Oh, and a warning for the faint-hearted, we use lots of ‘colorful adjectives’. Deal with it.

http://www.theisraelidaily.com/about/

TheTexan
07-10-2015, 06:43 PM
It's a satirical web site.

http://www.theisraelidaily.com/about/

Well, there goes my vote.

Foreigner
07-10-2015, 07:44 PM

Fool on me...

Well I'm glad it's fake, because there is a very real chance Hillary will be president.

r3volution 3.0
07-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Fool on me...

Well I'm glad it's fake, because there is a very real chance Hillary will be president.

I assume the OP reflects her actual policy: blank check to Israel (what else is new in DC?).

The only thing that triggered my bullshit-ometer was that she'd actually put it in writing.

devil21
07-10-2015, 09:45 PM

That means it's just as credible as CNN!

Ronin Truth
07-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Just working for her next Rothschild "campaign donation"(so called) and for the Bilderberg blessing coronation.

thoughtomator
07-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Fool on me...

fake, but very very accurate

this is a woman who CRAVES blood, the bloodier the better