PDA

View Full Version : NY House Passes Shooting Full-Term Babies in the Heart with Poison to Abort

Origanalist
07-09-2015, 01:09 PM
Albany, NY – The Empire State has long been known for its pro-abortion laws, but the latest bill passed by the NY House takes it to a whole new level.

AB 6221 passed the State Assembly 94-49, and would expand the leniency for third trimester abortions. If AB 6221 passes the Senate and becomes law, the wording of the abortion statute will allow full-term abortions as long as it’s“relevant to the well-being of the patient.”

Reasons included under the new language would be, emotional, familial, age, physical, or psychological. So for example, if a potential mother feels she’s not “emotionally stable” to handle a baby two weeks before birth, New York will allow her to have an abortion. In addition, it would allow these procedures to be performed by non-doctors who would inject poison into the full-term fetuses heart to stop it.

Lori Kehoe, New York State Right to Life executive director stated,

“Expanding cruel and brutal third-trimester abortions has long been a goal of the anti-life lobby who never met an abortion they didn’t like. With no regard for the fully developed unborn baby who is violently dismembered, or otherwise killed, the New York State Assembly once again put the abortion lobby above New York State women and their children.

We now look once again to the Senate to hold the line in defense of the children which happens to also be in accordance with the will of the rest of the people. It is ridiculous that in 2015, with all the technology at our disposal, we are still arguing whether or not an eight month old baby in the womb deserves protection. It is doubtful that our descendants will look kindly upon this period in our history, when we fought for the right to dismember babies weeks, days and even minutes before birth.”

http://todaychristian.net/ny-house-passes-shooting-full-term-babies-in-the-heart-with-poison-to-abort/

It's only a matter of time before it's allowed after birth, because they still aren't "fully developed and autonomous".

AuH20
07-09-2015, 01:32 PM
How regressive of them...

FloralScent
07-09-2015, 01:33 PM
ghouls

Brian4Liberty
07-09-2015, 02:30 PM
Does the AMA approve of this practice? What do legitimate medical associations in New York have to say about this?

fisharmor
07-09-2015, 02:35 PM
That's it. I'm done.
Between this and the thread about the Waco police detective heading up the jury for the biker shootings, I'm just done with reality for today.

euphemia
07-09-2015, 02:46 PM
How badly does one have to hate children to do such a sick and demented thing?

Haters gonna hate.

Tywysog Cymru
07-09-2015, 04:17 PM
And this is coming from the same state where a man was suffocated for selling illegal cigarettes.

Dianne
07-10-2015, 06:05 PM
That's it. I'm done.
Between this and the thread about the Waco police detective heading up the jury for the biker shootings, I'm just done with reality for today.

I agree. The news can't be more disgusting.

euphemia
07-10-2015, 08:08 PM
Dogs are treated better than this. The stupidity of New York is mind boggling.

oyarde
07-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Looks ,like there are 94 fuckers who should have been stabbed in the heart to test out how it feels .

Sola_Fide
07-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Dogs are treated better than this. The stupidity of New York is mind boggling.

Dogs are actually considered "living".

This country is gone. This experiment in liberty is over. The butchers have won.

Enjoy your servitude.

euphemia
07-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Just when I think we have gotten as perverse as we can get, someone things of a new way to kill a baby. The carriage horses in Central Park have more rights in New York than an unborn child. Nobody ever thinks of aborting a foal.