PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura Just Jumped off Into the Deep End

AuH20
07-09-2015, 11:57 AM
I never knew how whacked out he was! He's endorsing climate change with no focus on solar activity? And some of those other comments. Sheesh.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/jesse-ventura-takes-the-republican-presidential-field-to-school/

dannno
07-09-2015, 12:10 PM
He jumped off the deep end because he believes in MMGW?

I think most of his statements there are fairly reasonable, and he didn't lash out at Rand.

Somebody just needs to tell him that MMGW is an inside job.

NewRightLibertarian
07-09-2015, 12:18 PM
Jesse being Jesse. He's more of a leftist than a libertarian, clearly.

AuH20
07-09-2015, 12:22 PM
He jumped off the deep end because he believes in MMGW?

I think most of his statements there are fairly reasonable, and he didn't lash out at Rand.

Somebody just needs to tell him that MMGW is an inside job.

I never knew Jesse was such a SJW loon. When you let emotion dictate your thought process as opposed to logic, then you impugn your own intelligence. I didn't mind his comments in refutation to Carson. The comments to Bush and Trump are complete SJW nonsense. We should continue welfare because men are unfaithful. Yea, Jesse. Brilliant idea. Republicans are only worried about millions of foreigners because they are brown. I wish it was that simple. Who here would object to millions of milk colored Greeks immigrating here? <eagerly raises hand>

donnay
07-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Jesse gets somethings right and other things wrong...I think that makes him human. :)

AuH20
07-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Jesse gets somethings right and other things wrong...I think that makes him human. :)

For some reason, I thought Jesse had put it all together in terms of connecting the dots. I respect him and it's perfectly acceptable to disagree, but when he starts peddling the preface to the SJW handbook, I want to vomit.

ZENemy
07-09-2015, 12:36 PM
He aint got time to bleed.

rpfocus
07-09-2015, 12:38 PM
Interesting. Definitely a shift in rhetoric from Jesse.

William Tell
07-09-2015, 12:44 PM
For some reason, I thought Jesse had put it all together in terms of connecting the dots. I respect him and it's perfectly acceptable to disagree, but when he starts peddling the preface to the SJW handbook, I want to vomit.

Yeah, I used to think so too until I actually started listening to his opinions, lol. He hates the 2 party system, but there's not much he would change for the better role of government wise.

Matt Collins
07-09-2015, 01:11 PM
He's always been progressive... he wants universal healthcare and has for a long time. No news here.