PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul making it Right

XelR8r
12-05-2007, 02:43 PM
By now most of you have seen the large amount of coverage that Brad Pitt has been recieving about his project to rebuild the 9th ward in New Orleans w/ little pink houses.

Today Brad said he has asked both Hillary and Obama to step up and fully sponsor a house for $150,000, but is still waiting for a response.

This got me to thinking of the basic tenents of Ron Paul's platform, specifically that we don't need Government to "help" us when neighbors are more than capable of helping neighbors.

Wouldn't it be huge if we put our money where our mouth is and became the first campaign to help Brad Pitt acheive the goal of revitalizing the majority low income area of the ninth ward by grassroots effort of neighbor helping neighbor?

Would we get huge publicity?

Here is my chipin link, let's get er done!

http://ronpaulmakingitright.chipin.com/ron-paul-making-it-right-brad-pitt-pink-house-sponsorship

How about a sticky?

mosquitobite
12-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I think it's a great idea, but I think it would make it more of a statement if Dr Paul was the one sponsoring. Being Ron Paul supporter donations, I'm not sure it would make as big a statement.

jmho

Lexx78
12-05-2007, 02:46 PM
I think that could be great :)