PDA

View Full Version : " Gay Issue " Being Used As Political Tool / Division Tactic

Dark_Horse_Rider
07-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Please folks be aware, and not caught up in the firestorm.

Danke
07-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Please folks be aware, and not caught up in the firestorm.

Thanks for the heads up.

euphemia
07-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Having an opinion and not being caught up in the firestorm are two different things. Thanks.

Sola_Fide
07-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Hillary is basing her campaign on homosexual issues.

Brett85
07-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Hillary is basing her campaign on homosexual issues.

She's running on a platform of opposing religious liberty and wanting to repeal the 1st Amendment.

Sola_Fide
07-05-2015, 07:10 PM
She's running on a platform of opposing religious liberty and wanting to repeal the 1st Amendment.

Yeah, I've been trying to show liberals that this same victory that they think they've won is going to come back to limit their speech as well. You never give government that power.

Anti Federalist
07-05-2015, 07:13 PM

Source please, where she said she is in favor or repeal/modification of the First Amendment.

Brett85
07-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Source please, where she said she is in favor or repeal/modification of the First Amendment.

Sorry, I was exaggerating. I just wrote that because she's talked about how she's opposed to religious liberty in the gay marriage debate, which would effectively repeal the 1st Amendment. Here is her statement.

http://beforeitsnews.com/christian-news/2015/07/hillary-clinton-on-supreme-court-marriage-decision-possible-implications-for-religious-liberty-2513772.html

So while we celebrate the progress won today, we must stand firm in our conviction to keep moving forward. For too many LGBT Americans who are subjected to discriminatory laws, true equality is still just out of reach. While we celebrate today, our work won’t be finished until every American can not only marry, but live, work, pray, learn and raise a family free from discrimination and prejudice. We cannot settle for anything less.”

euphemia
07-05-2015, 08:25 PM
I just want to say, that when your label gets abbreviated, people are tired of talking about ways to help you get an unfair advantage.

Dark_Horse_Rider
07-20-2016, 03:39 PM
Orlando was planned though

old thread bump for relevance