PDA

View Full Version : 10 million, a realistic goal!

qwerty
12-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Over 80.000 meetup groups members

Over 90.000 people on Myspace

etc etc...

Who really can say that 10 million goal isnīt realistic now...

We just must stop being pessimistic and spread the word around, we have the donors out there thatīs for sure, we just must reach them...

PEOPLE, I TELL YOU THIS JUST ONCE AND YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IT...

WE HAVE A WINNING CAMPAIGN IN FRONT OF US, WE HAVE ENOUGH SUPPORTERS TO DO WHATEVER WE WANT ON DECEMBER 16TH, SO GET OUT THERE AND TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT!

ANY DONATION WILL HELP!

:cool:

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 02:12 PM
We need to follow through. That is something that we have not been doing. We can not expect the media to give us a fair shake. Operation Front Door (http://www.myspace.com/operationfrontdoor).

qwerty
12-05-2007, 02:18 PM
I canīt even see any reason why someone could say that 10 million isnīt realistic.

I suppose that those individuals are not helping us on promoting this cause!

:rolleyes:

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 02:19 PM
I see no reason why we can not reach 10million. Up up and away! :cool:

I canīt even see any reason why someone could say that 10 million isnīt realistic.

I suppose that those individuals are not helping us on promoting this cause!

Original_Intent
12-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Underpromise
Overdeliver

kylejack
12-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Over 80.000 meetup groups members

Over 90.000 people on Myspace

etc etc...

Who really can say that 10 million goal isnīt realistic now...

We just must stop being pessimistic and spread the word around, we have the donors out there thatīs for sure, we just must reach them...

PEOPLE, I TELL YOU THIS JUST ONCE AND YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IT...

WE HAVE A WINNING CAMPAIGN IN FRONT OF US, WE HAVE ENOUGH SUPPORTERS TO DO WHATEVER WE WANT ON DECEMBER 16TH, SO GET OUT THERE AND TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT!

ANY DONATION WILL HELP!

So you're saying that's over twice as many Meetup members as one month ago? No. Its not. None of those figures indicate $10 million, because not even 30% of those people are going to donate. Stop setting questionable goals. Can it happen? Yes, of course it can, but don't set us up for failure.

qwerty
12-05-2007, 02:21 PM
I see no reason why we can not reach 10million. Up up and away! :cool:

Good!

:)

qwerty
12-05-2007, 02:22 PM
So you're saying that's over twice as many Meetup members as one month ago? No. Its not. None of those figures indicate $10 million, because not even 30% of those people are going to donate. Stop setting questionable goals. Can it happen? Yes, of course it can, but don't set us up for failure.

You are really saying that RON PAUL doesnīt have 100.000 supporters who can give him 100 $ in whole USA... ?

Hey, YOU SHOULD STOP UNDERMINE US AND BEING PESSIMISTIC...LEAVE US ALONE WHO WANT THIS TO BE BIG...WE ARE PROMOTING IT ALL THE TIME NOT WASTING OUR TIME BEING PESSIMISTIC...

kylejack
12-05-2007, 02:23 PM
You are really saying that RON PAUL doesnīt have 100.000 supporters who can give him 100 $ in whole USA... ?

Of course he does, and he did on 11/5 too, but whether they actually will is what's questionable. You cite a bunch of figures, but none which are more than double the same figure from 11/5, and we raised 4.3 million that day.

qwerty
12-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Of course he does, and he did on 11/5 too, but whether they actually will is what's questionable. You cite a bunch of figures, but none which are more than double the same figure from 11/5, and we raised 4.3 million that day.

This time the amount of donors will be bigger and average donation will be bigger...

Stop complaining and do something usefull for tea party...

Iīm happy that most of the people are not like you, there wouldnīt been Nov 5th if your kind of people would have been majority.

honkywill
12-05-2007, 02:32 PM
with 11/5 most of us weren't even sure if we could break 2mil. I'm personally expecting 6.5milish.

And considering my estimate for 11/5 was 750k I'd say this is a good estimate.

kylejack
12-05-2007, 02:32 PM
This time the amount of donors will be bigger and average donation will be bigger...
Yes, the amount of donors will be larger, I think. There's a good chance the donation size will be bigger. There is no empirical evidence, however, that suggests we will raise twice as much.

Stop complaining and do something usefull for tea party...
I'm not complaining. Your attitude seems to be sticking your fingers in your ears and saying LALALALA to any counter-point. I'm completely in favor of positive thinking, but I don't want to set us up for any qualifications that would be used by the media. This happened on 11/30 when people told the media we would raise enough to hit $12 million. We had a great day with 500K pulled in, but it was still mentioned that we missed the 2.5 million we hoped for.

Iīm happy that most of the people are not like you, there wouldnīt been Nov 5th if your kind of people would have been majority.
I under-promised and over-delivered then too, and it was a huge success. There was barely any mention of the missed $10 million goal because we had done a good job of suppressing it. I'm glad there's not more people like you, because the missed $10 million goal might have figured more prominently into the media coverage.

Now let's do our best despite our difference of opinion.

theodorelogan
12-05-2007, 02:33 PM
RP was polling at 2% 11/5

Now he is polling at 7% Not only that but more supporters actually believe he can win this thing, and the field is evening out.

There is no reason to think that he won't get 10 million.

I will not be dissapointed so long as he beats 11/5 though. As was said earlier. Underpromise and overdeliver.

qwerty
12-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Yes, the amount of donors will be larger, I think. There's a good chance the donation size will be bigger. There is no empirical evidence, however, that suggests we will raise twice as much

OMG, what evidence we need here, WE NEED TO CONTACT AS MANY PEOPLE AS WE CAN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, not argue here about the evidence, the evidence was not for nov 5th neither...

We have over 155.000 visited that site also....

I'm not complaining. Your attitude seems to be sticking your fingers in your ears and saying LALALALA to any counter-point. I'm completely in favor of positive thinking, but I don't want to set us up for any qualifications that would be used by the media. This happened on 11/30 when people told the media we would raise enough to hit $12 million. We had a great day with 500K pulled in, but it was still mentioned that we missed the 2.5 million we hoped for.

Are you really saying that media would say Ron PAul raised ONLY 6 million...This debate is so useless, we both know that there are 100.000 people out there willing to give 100$ to Ron Paul, we msut reach them not argue here...

OMG THAT`S A RECORD ? :D

I under-promised and over-delivered then too, and it was a huge success. There was barely any mention of the missed $10 million goal because we had done a good job of suppressing it. I'm glad there's not more people like you, because the missed $10 million goal might have figured more prominently into the media coverage.

Now let's do our best despite our difference of opinion.

Yes, the media would say, RON PAUL RAISED ONLY 6 MILLION DOLLARS IN ONE DAY, HE BROKE EVERY RECORD BUT STILL IT WAS ONLY 6 MILLION...

What would that kind of headline make other candidates look like...very bad..

:D

kylejack
12-05-2007, 02:51 PM
OMG, what evidence we need here, WE NEED TO CONTACT AS MANY PEOPLE AS WE CAN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, not argue here about the evidence, the evidence was not for nov 5th neither...

We have over 155.000 visited that site also....

Are you really saying that media would say Ron PAul raised ONLY 6 million...

OMG THAT`S A RECORD ? :D

Yes, the media would say, RON PAUL RAISED ONLY 6 MILLION DOLLARS IN ONE DAY, HE BROKE EVERY RECORD BUT STILL IT WAS ONLY 6 MILLION...

What would that kind of headline make other candidates look like...very bad..

I see that you've abandoned any rational argument for why we'll raise $10 million.

Under-promise. Over-deliver.

itsnobody
12-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Well right now it looks like $6 million....but I don't know last time when it looked like $2 million we ended up with $4.3 million in one day....lots of people said $3 or $4 million was unrealistic....

So I know something will happen on that day, and I know whatever happens, it'll be great

qwerty
12-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah, i see the media headlines if we fail get like 6 million!

RON PAULīS TEA PARTY FAILED TOTALLY, HE BROKE ALL THE RECORDS AND RAISED MORE ON ONE DAY THAN MANY OTHER CANDIDATES ON THE WHOLE QUARTER BUT STILL HE FAILED. OMG, HE GOT ONLY 6 MILLION DOLLARS, HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT LEFT IN USA....

10 MILLION IS REALISTIC GOAL AND IF WE DONīT REACH IT WE CAN ONLY BLAME OURSELVES, CAUSE THERE ARE 100.000 RON PAUL SUPPORTERS IN USA WILLING TO GIVE 100$(AVERAGE) ON THAT DAY! BELIEVE ME, THERE IS.

HALF OF THE JOB IS DONATING AND HALF IS PROMOTING, BOTH MUST BE SUCCESFULL...

itsnobody
12-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah, i see the media headlines if we fail get like 6 million!

RON PAULīS TEA PARTY FAILED TOTALLY, HE BROKE ALL THE RECORDS AND RAISED MORE ON ONE DAY THAN MANY OTHER CANDIDATES ON THE WHOLE QUARTER BUT STILL HE FAILED. OMG, HE GOT ONLY 6 MILLION DOLLARS, HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT LEFT IN USA....

The record for the most in one day is $6.1 millon...the internet record was $3 million (which was broken by us)

Now we need to break the overall $6.1 million record

qwerty
12-05-2007, 02:56 PM
The record for the most in one day is $6.1 millon...the internet record was $3 million (which was broken by us)

Now we need to break the overall $6.1 million record

Only way to do it is, spread the word and save money...

qwerty
12-05-2007, 03:02 PM
You donīt even have to go outside to promote this one, there are lot of people online too. just please spread the word everywhere!

Arek
12-05-2007, 03:05 PM
I also think more people know about the 16th than Nov 5th. I mean on November 5th we got a bunch of new donors. I look for the number to skyrocket on new donors for the 16th considering the Mainstream Media has reported on the tea party. Think about the people that have got to know Ron Paul since the 5th, as the pols have been showing his popularity has been going up among the land line phone polls. So with more support, shouldn't that mean more donors for the 16th and a lot of people are holding their contribution to the 16th.

qwerty
12-05-2007, 03:09 PM
I also think more people know about the 16th than Nov 5th. I mean on November 5th we got a bunch of new donors. I look for the number to skyrocket on new donors for the 16th considering the Mainstream Media has reported on the tea party. Think about the people that have got to know Ron Paul since the 5th, as the pols have been showing his popularity has been going up among the land line phone polls. So with more support, shouldn't that mean more donors for the 16th and a lot of people are holding their contribution to the 16th.

We should also use more the media to promote it!

Call your local radio stations and if you get on-air talk about it!

qwerty
12-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Bump!

Paulitician
12-06-2007, 01:56 AM
I do think we can double what we did on the 5th, but it is going to require at least 90,000 donors (10,000 more than double), and perhaps even more, to get 10 million dollars. Be aware of that.

jrich4rpaul
12-06-2007, 01:56 AM
The 94,000 MySpace members is really promising.

Which is why I'm trying to get to them with my Tea Party MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/teaparty07dotcom) :D

Man from La Mancha
12-06-2007, 01:57 AM
We need to follow through. That is something that we have not been doing. We can not expect the media to give us a fair shake. Operation Front Door (http://www.myspace.com/operationfrontdoor).
I like your positive attitude and agree the door to door is the most powerful thing we can all do and giving money to the projects we like. I sure wish we had a DVD quality DVD to leave and hand out door to door.

qwerty
12-06-2007, 02:08 AM
Save, and promote !

qwerty
12-06-2007, 02:15 AM
25,978 pledges now average donation should be 385$ to reach 10 million...

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 02:16 AM
Honestly, I think it will go OVER 10 million. This thing is bigger than we know, I think.

rasheedwallace
12-06-2007, 04:07 AM
*in young jeezy voice*

LETS GET IT!

Richandler
12-06-2007, 04:13 AM
You guys should remember this long wait may get you hyped on $10 million too much. Don't be disappointed if it doesn't turn out that way.

ross11988
12-06-2007, 07:40 AM
We should at least aim to hit 20 million for the quarter on that day! We'll be at 11.5 million hopefully by then. so 8.5 is a realistic goal. IMO

qwerty
12-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Bump!