PDA

View Full Version : Coulter: 'I'm Offended' is Not an Argument Against Trump

AuH20
06-30-2015, 01:49 PM
I don't always agree with Coulter but she is dead on the bullseye. Give me your tired, your poor, the huddled masses......and don't forget the rapists & pedophiles!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/30/coulter-im-offended-is-not-an-argument-against-trump-facts-back-him-up/

Monday, NBC announced it was cutting ties with Trump following the backlash over the GOP presidential contender’s view that Mexican immigrants are bringing their problems to the U.S.

“They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,” Trump said during his campaign announcement earlier this month.

Coulter, who devotes a goodly portion of her new book to immigrant crime and the media’s failure to report fully on the “immigrant crime wave,” points out that arguments against Trump amount to a straw man claim that “not all Mexicans are rapists.”

“The point is: Why should America be taking in ANY RAPISTS?” Coulter wrote in an email to Breitbart News. “Were we short on rapists? By definition, we’re talking about people who have no right to be here. If Mexico is sending us 2 rapists – THEY’RE SENDING US RAPISTS.”

As Coulter points out in “Adios, America” and noted to Breitbart News, “the evidence indicates that they’re sending a lot more than” just two rapists.

“Child rape used to be an incredibly rare crime in America,” she explained. “Not anymore! In some Hispanic neighborhoods in the the United States of America, police have given up on even prosecuting statutory rape. It’s a ‘cultural thing.’”

Coulter’s book looks at the prevalence of such crimes — noting that the Centers for Disease Control have reported Hispanic children are seven times more likely to give birth between the ages of 10-14 than white children or 1.4 out of every thousand to 0.2 per thousand.

Breitbart News, for example, has reported that ICE deported over 860 sex offenders from the state of Texas during the first half of FY 2014, 27 percent of who were convicted of sex crimes against children. According to ICE, Texas has removed more than 2,000 sex offenders every year over the past three years.

On drugs, Coulter is equally unequivocal, saying “there’s no question that the majority of heroin and meth in the U.S. is being brought in by Mexicans. See the NYT, Forbes magazine and a billion other mainstream media articles on the topic over the years.”

Ronin Truth
06-30-2015, 02:05 PM
Whatcha gonna do? Sometimes the truth IS just downright offensive. Didn't Cuba also send much of it's criminal trash to the US also, several years back?

juleswin
06-30-2015, 02:05 PM
“Child rape used to be an incredibly rare crime in America,”

Is this because statutory rape and age of consent are relatively new laws in the US? because we are keeping better records? or what?. Yes, "I am offended" is not a good argument against Trump but what is the argument for Trump?

AuH20
06-30-2015, 02:08 PM
Whatcha gonna do? Sometimes the truth IS just downright offensive. Didn't Cuba also send much of it's criminal trash to the US also, several years back?

Russia too.

timosman
06-30-2015, 02:25 PM

It is incredibly easy for Cubans to get asylum in US now. Go to Mexico, cross the US border and you are home because of the "dry feet" policy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy#Changes_in_immigration_p atterns

erowe1
06-30-2015, 02:38 PM
So I guess what Coulter wants is for these young girls to get pregnant in other countries, rather than somewhere she considers uncomfortably close to white people like her?

jj-
06-30-2015, 02:40 PM
So I guess what Coulter wants is for these young girls to get pregnant in other countries, rather than somewhere she considers uncomfortably close to white people like her?

Sure, if they're here you end up paying to solve their homelessness, etc.

Ronin Truth
06-30-2015, 03:24 PM
“Child rape used to be an incredibly rare crime in America,”

Is this because statutory rape and age of consent are relatively new laws in the US? because we are keeping better records? or what?. Yes, "I am offended" is not a good argument against Trump but what is the argument for Trump?

$8 BILLION.

Ronin Truth
06-30-2015, 03:29 PM
It is incredibly easy for Cubans to get asylum in US now. Go to Mexico, cross the US border and you are home because of the "dry feet" policy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy#Changes_in_immigration_p atterns

I'm much more concerned with the criminals crossings in the northern direction, that Trump is also talking about, and catching crap for.

06-30-2015, 05:47 PM
It's "He's a self promoting idiot" a good argument?

Trump is so off his rocker, the whole field shifts right to counter him and becomes unelectable against the Clintons.

I seriously wonder if his whole candidacy is a put on by the Clintons to make the GOP primary a joke. I hear that Trump and the Clintons are friendly.

Ronin Truth
06-30-2015, 05:52 PM

Actually she wants the pregnant girls to stay in the country where they got pregnant.

osan
06-30-2015, 05:56 PM
"I'm offended" is the newspeak magic term used by some to shut down rights and discussion of and by others. If you are a member of one of the officially sanctioned victims groups, all you need do is say you are offended and the world is supposed to stop, hold you, and lash out viciously at the eville demons who caused such butt-hurt.

It is a shame upon the otherwise good people of this nation that they are so fearful of being labeled a "racist" or what have you such that they sit still for this stupidity. Worse yet, they think they are somehow avoiding the unpleasantness of saying "ENOUGH!", but I submit that in the end the tensions will be so high that rather than putting this stupidity to rest with words, it will now be done with lots of death and blood. And for what?

Sadder still, people will likely learn nothing in the aftermath. It seems we never do.

AuH20
06-30-2015, 05:58 PM
"I'm offended" is the newspeak magic term used by some to shut down rights and discussion of and by others. If you are a member of one of the officially sanctioned victims groups, all you need do is say you are offended and the world is supposed to stop, hold you, and lash out viciously at the eville demons who caused such butt-hurt.

It is a shame upon the otherwise good people of this nation that they are so fearful of being labeled a "racist" or what have you such that they sit still for this stupidity. Worse yet, they think they are somehow avoiding the unpleasantness of saying "ENOUGH!", but I submit that in the end the tensions will be so high that rather than putting this stupidity to rest with words, it will now be done with lots of death and blood. And for what?

Sadder still, people will likely learn nothing in the aftermath. It seems we never do.

If I could go back in time, the first thing I would do would travel back to Jamestown in 1619 and tell them to immediately return the first slaves on the account that America would be figuratively raped through future social justice campaigns. "I know it sounds crazy but pick your own tobacco!"

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-30-2015, 06:09 PM
This is an example of how Trump is sloppy in his rhetoric and that becomes the story. If you're explaining, you're losing. Coulter wants to double down on the mistake and make Republicans look bad in the process. Stupid.

juleswin
06-30-2015, 06:10 PM
If I could go back in time, the first thing I would do would travel back to Jamestown in 1619 and tell them to immediately return the first slaves on the account that America would be figuratively raped through future social justice campaigns. "I know it sounds crazy but pick your own tobacco!"

But then you may still have to deal with the Native Americans, the Mexicans and who knows what would have taken the place of the African slaves. I mean if you have the power to change history, wouldn't it be just easier to just warn the Europeans to stay back in Europe? You know the saying, Africa for Africans, Asia for Asian, Europe for Europeans and so on.

erowe1
06-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Sure, if they're here you end up paying to solve their homelessness, etc.

I am not opposed to helping homeless people. But if Ann Coulter doesn't want to, she shouldn't have to. That doesn't mean that she should control whether or not other people should be free to set foot on property that doesn't belong to her.

jj-
06-30-2015, 07:14 PM
I am not opposed to helping homeless people. But if Ann Coulter doesn't want to, she shouldn't have to.

Well, she has to anyway. She has to pay for their ER visits, for emergency reasons, or even when they use it even if there is no emergency. And she has to suffer the lower quality of the ER if she needs to use it as well.

Those are the short term economics costs. Because they vote overwhelmingly democrat, she has to suffer in the near future many other problems as well.

fr33
06-30-2015, 11:36 PM
She never makes any sense. (https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/614487068190838784)

fr33
06-30-2015, 11:40 PM
But then you may still have to deal with the Native Americans, the Mexicans and who knows what would have taken the place of the African slaves.

NO, mexicans are a new thing that started with Clinton! Murica totally didn't have Mexicans all throughout it's history!

erowe1
07-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Well, she has to anyway. She has to pay for their ER visits, for emergency reasons, or even when they use it even if there is no emergency. And she has to suffer the lower quality of the ER if she needs to use it as well.

She shouldn't have to do any of those things. But that has nothing to do with immigration policy. The fact that someone is violating her rights is no argument that someone should also violate someone else's rights.

Because they vote overwhelmingly democrat, she has to suffer in the near future many other problems as well.

Right. Because we'd be so much better off if Romney were president.

Ronin Truth
07-01-2015, 09:15 AM
She never makes any sense. (https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/614487068190838784)

Actually, she very often makes TONS of sense. This is what makes so many of her books national best sellers. She laughs all the way to the bank.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

AuH20
07-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Actually, she very often makes TONS of sense. This is what makes so many of her books national best sellers. She laughs all the way to the bank.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

Ann is 100% wrong about imperial America, but her other findings are dead on. It's not that she is insane, but rather our banker run world is insane.

Ronin Truth
07-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Ann is 100% wrong about imperial America, but her other findings are dead on. It's not that she is insane, but rather our banker run world is insane.

Well she very often manages to just crack me up. She does to the left what the left does to everyone else. Only she's just much better at it than they are . The left despises her for that.

That's just extra gravy. LMAO!

presence
07-01-2015, 09:54 AM
A book about police rape investigations reports that American policemen are learning to “be understanding of cultural differences” and keep an “open mind” about child rape because “the Hispanic culture is more accepting of statutory rape.” Describing his experiences working in one Hispanic community, an American detective said, “I have a large group of Hispanic men in their thirties and forties who are having intercourse with young girls. I’m being told it’s a cultural thing.” Hospitals would alert him to babies born to thirteen-year-olds impregnated by much older men, and he’d show up at the girl’s home, expecting to find parents ready to string up the guy.

Instead, he said, “the family will say it’s a blessing and we’re so happy.

I’ll explain it’s illegal; they cut me right off.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/17/paper-uses-immigrant-props-to-bash-donald-trumps-strong-stand-on-immigration/

If "statutory rape" was actually a black and white crime then there wouldn't be different statutes in different states and countries. Its not. Pre meditated murder is a crime. Rape is a crime. Statutory rape, like statutory everything, is authoritarian lack of faith in due judicial process before a jury of peers.

Rape, and every other felonious act, should be tried on a case by case basis, before a jury of peers, not on a statutory, minimum mandatory, etc. per se basis.

Statutory rape is the same bullshit as seatbelt laws.

AuH20
07-01-2015, 09:59 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/17/paper-uses-immigrant-props-to-bash-donald-trumps-strong-stand-on-immigration/

Everyone who hangs around in those communities knows that type of thing goes on. It's a dirty little secret. For some reason, drunk driving and cradle robbing is deemed acceptable in their societies. All I know is that if some pendejo impregnated a young daughter of mine, I would castrate him, regardless of his cultural fondness for grade school tail. Alright, I just confessed to a future hate crime.

presence
07-01-2015, 10:09 AM
For some reason, drunk driving and cradle robbing is deemed acceptable in their societies.

I have no problem with drunk driving.

Crimes have victims.
Crimes involve mens rea.
Crimes are affirmed by peer juries.

All the other authoritarian controls of victimless "offensive behavior" are manifestations of nanny state bullshit.

Ronin Truth
07-01-2015, 10:19 AM

Crimes have victims.
Crimes involve mens rea.

All the other authoritarian controls of victimless "offensive behavior" are manifestations of nanny state bullshit.

Only victim less until they manage to hit and/or kill/injure someone(s) else while driving drunk.

It's all just a preventable matter of time. Tick, tick, tick! One in ten of the drivers approaching you is legally drunk.

juleswin
07-01-2015, 10:22 AM
On one hand I know that Mexicans and some other Latin American cultures consider girls to be women at 15 hence the reason why they celebrate quinceanera at 15. But then again, there are going to be some at the fringes that just take things too far. There are going to be loser men with money and poor families who would like to cash out with their young daughters who also be willing to help the family out.

There is an English saying that goes "when berries are red they are ready for plucking and when girls are 16 they are ready for .....". If I was made dictator of the world, that is the way it is going to be, but to each his own. There is not going to be an epidemic of people having sex with 12 yr olds, it doesn't even happen in Mexico and it wouldn't ever happen in the US as long as fathers are still in the house and the US continues to be economically powerful nation.

Ronin Truth
07-01-2015, 10:30 AM
On one hand I know that Mexicans and some other Latin American cultures consider girls to be women at 15 hence the reason why they celebrate quinceanera at 15. But then again, there are going to be some at the fringes that just take things too far. There are going to be loser men with money and poor families who would like to cash out with their young daughters who also be willing to help the family out.

There is an English saying that goes "when berries are red they are ready for plucking and when girls are 16 they are ready for .....". If I was made dictator of the world, that is the way it is going to be, but to each his own. There is not going to be an epidemic of people having sex with 12 yr olds, it doesn't even happen in Mexico and it wouldn't ever happen in the US as long as fathers are still in the house and the US continues to be economically powerful nation.

An Indian Raj once explained to an English officer, "Our custom is to eat people." To which the English officer replied, "Our custom is to shoot people, that eat people."

presence
07-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Tick, tick, tick! One in ten of the drivers approaching you is legally drunk.

1 in 5 are on pychiatric drugs.

Americans consume 80% of the worlds opiates.

What's your point?

Quantitative ppm blood concentration of a substance is not the same as qualitatively being able to handle your shit on that substance.

I've known many people that are 12 pack busch daily functional alcoholics that drive to and from work for decades without incident.

AuH20
07-01-2015, 10:37 AM

Crimes have victims.
Crimes involve mens rea.

I think the prime issue is driving sloshed. I have no problem with someone with alcohol in their system driving within their limitations.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/top-ten-reasons-why-the-us-should-not-marry-mexico

Driving while inebriated is not condemned by Mexican society. Officials there now insist that more is being done by law enforcement to curtail dangerous drunk driving, but there is no change of public opinion like the one in the US after the effective Mothers Against Drunk Driving campaigns.

Mexicans bring this dangerous aspect of their culture when they come north. The leading cause of death for Hispanics aged 1-34 is vehicle crashes, and states with high rates of fatal hit-and-run accidents correspond with those most affected by illegal immigration.

“The Latino community creates its own problems,” said Joe Ynostroza, technical assistance director for the California Hispanic Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse in Sacramento, a nonprofit educational organization. The problem is especially acute in Mexico.

“Most of this is first- or second-generation Mexican males,” he said. “Alcoholism runs rampant in the Mexican Latino community.”

No other ethnic or racial group has such a high level of DUI arrests statewide, according to the California Department of Justice. [DUI`s culture gap, By Rick Brewer Stockton Record, May 21, 2006]

The ongoing carnage on American highways from Mexican drunk drivers is increasing with an expanding population of foreigners not assimilating to the American way of driving—law-abiding, sober and strapped in.

juleswin
07-01-2015, 10:38 AM
An Indian Raj once explained to an English officer, "Our custom is to eat people." To which the English officer replied, "Our custom is to shoot people, that eat people."

I hope this happened in England not in India cos that English officer will totally be out of line if it happened in India.

Ronin Truth
07-01-2015, 10:38 AM
1 in 5 are on pychiatric drugs.

Americans consume 80% of the worlds opiates.

What's your point?

Way too many of the wrong types of folks are allowed and out there driving dangerously?

presence
07-01-2015, 10:54 AM
I think the prime issue is driving sloshed.

No, the issue is personal injury and property damage.

Until their is a victim, sloshed is irrelevant and inherently presumptive.

presence
07-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Way too many of the wrong types of folks are allowed and out there driving dangerously?

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

AuH20
07-01-2015, 10:57 AM

And the recourse for lost life is? The consequences are not redeemable. You would think in a civil society, you wouldn't have to ask the citizenry to not drive impaired to such a degree, in that they can no longer operate their vehicle. This is common, basic sense stuff. Act responsible. Now whether this push for responsibility entails drunk driving laws is another debate.

Terry1
07-01-2015, 11:18 AM
I think the prime issue is driving sloshed. I have no problem with someone with alcohol in their system driving within their limitations.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/top-ten-reasons-why-the-us-should-not-marry-mexico

Driving while inebriated is not condemned by Mexican society. Officials there now insist that more is being done by law enforcement to curtail dangerous drunk driving, but there is no change of public opinion like the one in the US after the effective Mothers Against Drunk Driving campaigns.

Mexicans bring this dangerous aspect of their culture when they come north. The leading cause of death for Hispanics aged 1-34 is vehicle crashes, and states with high rates of fatal hit-and-run accidents correspond with those most affected by illegal immigration.

“The Latino community creates its own problems,” said Joe Ynostroza, technical assistance director for the California Hispanic Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse in Sacramento, a nonprofit educational organization. The problem is especially acute in Mexico.

“Most of this is first- or second-generation Mexican males,” he said. “Alcoholism runs rampant in the Mexican Latino community.”

No other ethnic or racial group has such a high level of DUI arrests statewide, according to the California Department of Justice. [DUI`s culture gap, By Rick Brewer Stockton Record, May 21, 2006]

The ongoing carnage on American highways from Mexican drunk drivers is increasing with an expanding population of foreigners not assimilating to the American way of driving—law-abiding, sober and strapped in.

If the drunk Mexicans didn't have to dodge the drunk native Americans passed out on the highway fog lines all of the time, there wouldn't be this problem. Try driving across I40 through New Mexico, Arizona and Texas and see what I'm talking about. The drunk Indians have replaced mile markers in these states.

AuH20
07-01-2015, 11:19 AM
If the drunk Mexicans didn't have to dodge the drunk native Americans passed out on the highway fog lines all of the time, there wouldn't be this problem. Try driving across I40 through New Mexico, Arizona and Texas and see what I'm talking about. The drunk Indians have replaced mile markers in these states.

Good point. They love some firewater.

Ronin Truth
07-01-2015, 11:25 AM

Do you have an opinion on allowing the blind to drive?

If not, then what are the allowable number of casualties?

Unconcerned with any other potentially fatal driving incapacities?

Terry1
07-01-2015, 11:27 AM
Good point. They love some firewater.

LOL

jj-
07-01-2015, 11:33 AM
The fact that someone is violating her rights is no argument that someone should also violate someone else's rights.

Before the immigrant comes, she is not paying yet for their healthcare. So it's about preventing a new violation of her rights.

erowe1
07-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Before the immigrant comes, she is not paying yet for their healthcare. So it's about preventing a new violation of her rights.

She's paying for other people's healthcare. Paying for someone's healthcare has nothing to do with immigration. Preventing them from coming here doesn't protect her rights. It only violates theirs and others here who want to do business with them.

jj-
07-01-2015, 12:13 PM
She's paying for other people's healthcare. Paying for someone's healthcare has nothing to do with immigration. Preventing them from coming here doesn't protect her rights.

Preventing an immigrant from coming obviously prevents one additional violation of her rights, because if the immigrant comes, she will be paying government services for one more immigrant.

r3volution 3.0
07-01-2015, 12:22 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ronin Truth again.

KingNothing
07-02-2015, 12:08 PM
Actually she wants the pregnant girls to stay in the country where they got pregnant.

That, or she just wants the people that get those kids pregnant to not be allowed into America.

erowe1
07-02-2015, 12:33 PM
That, or she just wants the people that get those kids pregnant to not be allowed into America.

From her own words, that's obviously not it:

Hispanic children are seven times more likely to give birth between the ages of 10-14 than white children

Even if it were though, it's wrong to punish someone for a crime they haven't committed yet, just because you think they're going to commit it in the future on account of their race.

Ronin Truth
07-02-2015, 12:55 PM
From her own words, that's obviously not it:

Even if it were though, it's wrong to punish someone for a crime they haven't committed yet, just because you think they're going to commit it in the future on account of their race.

Did they commit a crime in coming here?

Would the reverse be a crime in Mexico?

erowe1
07-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Did they commit a crime in coming here?

No.

Ronin Truth
07-02-2015, 01:08 PM
No.

Is that your final answer?

erowe1
07-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Is that your final answer?

Yes.

RandallFan
07-02-2015, 05:44 PM
A lot of voters are sick of the media talking about how wonderful Mexican Nationals are when clearly there is obesity, single motherhood, unmarried, diabetes rates , California & Texas high school achievement rates, Hispanic unemployment at 10% and a host of mid-high level issues in the community.

The crime rate is hard to establish because the black crime rate inflate the American born crime rate; crimes reported as being perpetrated by whites, and the Asian crime rate decreases the foreign born crime rate.

So Johnson will tell you illegal aliens are more law abiding than Americans.

Trump is tapping into that.

All we hear from GOP consultants is how Hispanic voters are social and fiscal conservatives which is untrue for the majority of hispanics who vote.

AuH20
07-02-2015, 07:06 PM
There is nothing like ethnic SJWs. Good grief.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/07/02/illegal-aliens-disrupt-ann-coulter-book-signing-author-fires-back/

Ronin Truth
07-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Illegal Immigration Statistics:

2012 - The Department of Homeland Security estimates that there are 11.4 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States, down from 11.5 million in 2011. The top countries of origin are:

-- Mexico (59%)
-- El Salvador (6%)
-- Guatemala (5%)
-- Honduras (3%)
-- Philippines (3%)

2012 - The top U.S. states where unauthorized immigrants settle are:

-- California (25%)
-- Texas (16%)
-- Florida (6%)
-- New York (5%)
-- Illinois (5%)

Unauthorized immigrants to the United States tend to be young (61% between ages 25-44) and male (53%). However, 57% of unauthorized immigrants over the age of 45 are female.

2013 - 662,483 unauthorized immigrants are apprehended. More than 64% are from Mexico.
2013 - 438,421 unauthorized immigrants are removed from the United States. Approximately 45% of these individuals have prior criminal convictions.

-- Repatriated to Mexico (72%)
-- Repatriated to Guatemala (11%)
-- Repatriated to Honduras (8%)
-- Repatriated to El Salvador (5%)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/us/immigration-statistics-fast-facts/

jj-
07-03-2015, 11:30 PM
Even if it were though, it's wrong to punish someone for a crime they haven't committed yet,

Illegal immigrants who committed crimes come back to the U.S. even after they committed crimes and were deported. See yesterday's murder in San Francisco.