PDA

View Full Version : FBI seeks to arrest for pre-crime

tod evans
06-30-2015, 05:28 AM
ISIS.......Boogity-boogity! :eek:

FBI setting up command centers to monitor terrorist threats over July 4 weekend

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/29/fbi-setting-up-command-centers-to-monitor-terrorist-threats-over-july-4-weekend/?intcmp=latestnews

The FBI is establishing command centers around the country to monitor any potential terrorist threats around the July 4 weekend, a federal law enforcement source told Fox News.

The source said while there is no specific, credible threat surrounding the holiday, its symbolic nature offers a potential target for terror groups like ISIS. Authorities are particularly concerned about soft targets like shopping malls and other areas where there are large gatherings of people and rather light security, according to the source.

Information from local, state and federal law enforcement agencies will be sent to the command centers so officials can gauge the threat level and respond quickly.

Another law enforcement source told Fox the FBI’s strategy has shifted toward getting ISIS supporters off the streets as soon as possible, given that it’s hard to predict when one might go operational. This could include arresting individuals on lesser charges and then building a broader case once that person is in custody.

Brian4Liberty
06-30-2015, 09:13 AM
The source said while there is no specific, credible threat

In other words, no probable cause.

Mr.NoSmile
06-30-2015, 09:18 AM
I thought we funded DHS specifically to stop this sort of tomfoolery. Or wait, perhaps not.

DamianTV
06-30-2015, 09:44 AM
"Dont forget all the dangerous Boogeymen! You NEED us to protect you!"

twomp
06-30-2015, 04:07 PM
In before the bible thumpers jump in and blame the gays for this!

Danke
06-30-2015, 04:12 PM
In before the bible thumpers jump in and blame the gays for this!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/media.wbur.org/wordpress/12/files/2011/11/110911_hoover_crop-500x372.jpg

Occam's Banana
06-30-2015, 05:27 PM
ISIS.......Boogity-boogity! :eek:

Two boogities just don't cover it. I think this is a three-boogity story ...

Boogity-boogity-boogity!! :eek:

Dianne
06-30-2015, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I bet they will be checking for bombs in all the little girl's panties.

muh_roads
07-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Everyone take this advice during July 4th.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ba0cc80eec/nsa-wiretapping-public-service-announcement

Ronin Truth
07-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Would that perchance happen to involve a pre-capture and a pre-arrest?

Occam's Banana
07-01-2015, 01:55 PM
FBI seeks to arrest for pre-crime

Hey, I just had an idea!

This whole "pre-crime" thing would be a whole lot easier for the FBI if they would concoct, plan and set up crimes to begin with.

Then they could "save the day" by swooping in and stopping the very same crimes they themselves had concocted, planned and set up!

Neat, huh?

Oh, wait ...

Ronin Truth
07-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Hey, I just had an idea!

This whole "pre-crime" thing would be a whole lot easier for the FBI if they would concoct, plan and set up crimes to begin with.

Then they could "save the day" by swooping in and stopping the very same crimes they themselves had concocted, planned and set up!

Neat, huh?

Oh, wait ...

Been there, done that. <YAWN!>

presence
07-01-2015, 03:31 PM
This could include arresting individuals on lesser charges and then building a broader case once that person is in custody

sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance

devil21
07-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Easy cover story to arrest people, a la Night of the Long Knives, which had it's 81st anniversary a few days ago. Things looking very ominous lately.....

Watch your 6 folks.