PDA

View Full Version : McCain's daughter orders Republicans to "get in line" on gay marriage

randomname
06-28-2015, 09:50 AM

https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/614467903484616704

William Tell
06-28-2015, 09:57 AM

Sola_Fide
06-28-2015, 09:58 AM
No thanks.

JK/SEA
06-28-2015, 10:14 AM
she has a point. It was my experience as a Ron Paul delegate , and being amongst a majority of social conservatives that in my opinion stopped the R3VOLUTION.

Origanalist
06-28-2015, 10:14 AM
Get lost bitch.

Oh yeah, and your dad is one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever be in the nations capital. Tell your dad to curb his blood lust.

Sola_Fide
06-28-2015, 10:19 AM
she has a point. It was my experience as a Ron Paul delegate , and being amongst a majority of social conservatives that in my opinion sopped the R3VOLUTION.

Social conservatives and progressives have the same end goal, to impose government on people they don't agree with.

Aratus
06-28-2015, 10:19 AM
If its any consolation, you do realize that Mr. Richard "Dick" Cheney's two grown
daughters must have had totally opposite reactions to the new SCOTUS decision!!!
I'd actually be mildly pleased & quite surprised if they basically were in agreement.

specsaregood
06-28-2015, 10:25 AM
That's right republicans, get in line to get trained (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trained), you should be used to it by now.

JK/SEA
06-28-2015, 10:52 AM
Social conservatives and progressives have the same end goal, to impose government on people they don't agree with.

except we're talking about McCains daughter who seems to identify with SoCons more than Progressives. SoCons destroyed the Liberty movement out of fear. Fear that the Liberty movement wouldn't prop up their pet planks of getting an Amendment over marriage, etc....now we have big mouth Meaghan stomping around over gay marriage...its a Civil Rights issue anyway...

Yeah, shes a crazy mofo, but she has a point. Better late than never.

euphemia
06-28-2015, 10:56 AM
I don't really consider myself a Republican any more, if I ever did. The other day I think Kathleen Starnes sent me something by mistake and I couldn't open it. I wrote her back saying I couldn't open it and had no idea why she thought I would want to have anything sent from her. I asked to be taken off their mailing list ages ago. They want my money without my opinion, so too bad. They can't have one without the other.

Sola_Fide
06-28-2015, 11:10 AM
except we're talking about McCains daughter who seems to identify with SoCons more than Progressives. SoCons destroyed the Liberty movement out of fear. Fear that the Liberty movement wouldn't prop up their pet planks of getting an Amendment over marriage, etc....now we have big mouth Meaghan stomping around over gay marriage...its a Civil Rights issue anyway...

Yeah, shes a crazy mofo, but she has a point. Better late than never.

I don't know. It is impossible for me to "get in line" on homosexuality because I am a Christian. Is that what she means? Or is it gay marriage? If it's gay marriage, I can't get in line with that because I am a libertarian.

sparebulb
06-28-2015, 11:14 AM

https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/614467903484616704

No thank you. I get my political advice from Paris Hilton.

acptulsa
06-28-2015, 11:30 AM
No thank you. I get my political advice from Paris Hilton.

LOL

A terrible source. But a better source than any McCain is.

puppetmaster
06-28-2015, 11:36 AM
I am so sick of people telling me I have to agree with them or their perversion....fuck that.

Ronin Truth
06-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Well it most probably won't be a "straight" line.

Tywysog Cymru
06-28-2015, 12:18 PM
Observe how as soon as a slight majority in America began to favor SSM, the Republican establishment stopped fighting it. But they will not yield an inch on foreign policy, even though it cost them the 2006 midterms and the 2008 general election.

Christian Liberty
06-28-2015, 12:19 PM
So now there are two abominations (at least) that Meghan supports: gay marriage and John McCain.

Christian Liberty
06-28-2015, 12:20 PM
Observe how as soon as a slight majority in America began to favor SSM, the Republican establishment stopped fighting it. But they will not yield an inch on foreign policy, even though it cost them the 2006 midterms and the 2008 general election.

Yep. And of course, unlike a less interventionist foreign policy, gay marriage will cause us to lose our freedoms.

Tywysog Cymru
06-28-2015, 12:43 PM
Yep. And of course, unlike a less interventionist foreign policy, gay marriage will cause us to lose our freedoms.

We're already seeing the marriage of the two. IIRC the US government gave money to gay rights organizations around the world. So our tax dollars probably went to imposing SSM on Ireland, for instance. It won't surprise me if in a few decades we've gone to war with some African nation to protect gay rights.

acptulsa
06-28-2015, 12:54 PM
Get in line.

Wasn't that what Stalin had to say to his constituents who wanted food?

euphemia
06-28-2015, 12:57 PM
Incidentally, I do not have to do a single thing Meghan McCain says. Not a single thing. I don't have to like her or respect her feelings.

Ronin Truth
06-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Get in line.

Wasn't that what Stalin had to say to his constituents who wanted food?

Or was that, "Up against that wall, facing the wall!"?

Xenliad
06-28-2015, 01:07 PM
She's so sweet being supportive of her uncle Lindsey :rolleyes:

Ronin Truth
06-28-2015, 01:22 PM
And yet one more really good reason to rejoice in the fact of not being a Republican.

DFF
06-28-2015, 01:41 PM
#LustWins

Sola_Fide
06-28-2015, 01:45 PM
I am so sick of people telling me I have to agree with them or their perversion....fuck that.

You cant imagine what you will be forced to accept in the coming years.

Sola_Fide
06-28-2015, 01:46 PM
#LustWins

+rep

dannno
06-28-2015, 01:50 PM
#LustWins

I'm actually going to strongly disagree with this one here. I've known gay couples who had relationships that were not based on lust and they were definitely more in love than a lot of straight couples who get married.

Afterall, we know straight people aren't filled with lust :rolleyes:

Sola_Fide
06-28-2015, 02:00 PM
I'm actually going to strongly disagree with this one here. I've known gay couples who had relationships that were not based on lust and they were definitely more in love than a lot of straight couples who get married.

Afterall, we know straight people aren't filled with lust :rolleyes:

No that's not true. It's not possible, because it is impossible for a man to love another man in a sexual way. That's what Jesus said and that is what the Bible says in several places. Romans 1 explains that homosexual relations are based on perverted passions and not love.

paleocon1
06-28-2015, 02:03 PM
calling it 'marriage' doesn't make it marriage.

DFF
06-28-2015, 02:20 PM
Romans 1 explains that homosexual relations are based on perverted passions and not love.

This is exactly what's going on. Gay men are confusing lust with love.

They sincerely believe they're in love though, and many would swear this up and down if you asked them.

What they don't understand, is that they've allowed their passions to take hold of them, and these feelings have lead them astray.

In short, they've been tricked by the Devil, who is the source of homosexual urges.

dannno
06-28-2015, 02:33 PM
No that's not true. It's not possible, because it is impossible for a man to love another man in a sexual way. That's what Jesus said and that is what the Bible says in several places. Romans 1 explains that homosexual relations are based on perverted passions and not love.

Well then I guess the Bible is wrong :confused:

I knew a gay couple who were totally in love and lived a sexless 'marriage' for over 20 years because one of them came up HIV positive. They stayed together for over 20 years through HIV, AIDS, 2 rounds of cancer and he finally died of a heart attack.

Newt Gingrich left his wife during the first round of cancer.

Gays 1
Straights 0

dannno
06-28-2015, 02:37 PM
This is exactly what's going on. Gay men are confusing lust with love.

They sincerely believe they're in love though, and many would swear this up and down if you asked them.

What they don't understand, is that they've allowed their passions to take hold of them, and these feelings have lead them astray.

In short, they've been tricked by the Devil, who is the source of homosexual urges.

I'm straight and I occasionally confuse lust with love - yet most bisexual and gay people I know seem to have less of a tendency to do so than most straight people I know, including myself.

Brett85
06-28-2015, 02:58 PM
Well apparently Rand is listening to her.

DFF
06-28-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm straight and I occasionally confused lust with love - yet most bisexual and gay people I know seem to have less of a tendency to do so than most straight people I know, including myself.

More of a tendency towards lust than love.

Gay men typically have a hundred different sexual partners annually. While straight men only have a few.

The reason is because gay men are hyper-sexual, and have out-of-control sex-drives. This is not a stereotype.

Sola_Fide
06-28-2015, 03:33 PM
I'm straight and I occasionally confused lust with love - yet most bisexual and gay people I know seem to have less of a tendency to do so than most straight people I know, including myself.

Only occasionally?

Sola_Fide
06-28-2015, 03:34 PM

I knew a gay couple who were totally in love and lived a sexless 'marriage' for over 20 years because one of them came up HIV positive. They stayed together for over 20 years through HIV, AIDS, 2 rounds of cancer and he finally died of a heart attack.

Gays 1
Straights 0

Divorce isn't something that can equalize that equation. It's a sin too.

acptulsa
06-28-2015, 05:14 PM

Gay men typically have a hundred different sexual partners annually. While straight men only have a few.

The reason is because gay men are hyper-sexual, and have out-of-control sex-drives. This is not a stereotype.

LOL So gay men are supermen?

You're going to have to link that one.

Dianne
06-28-2015, 07:57 PM
But she is gay. What do you expect her to say? I think her Mother Cindy, may be as as well. But I wouldn't expect anything else having been married to John McCain.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/cindy-mccain-trevor-project_n_3321507.html

francisco
06-28-2015, 08:12 PM

That's because there's actual [payoff] money involved

euphemia
06-28-2015, 08:15 PM
This is when John McCain needs to come out and make a statement. "My daughter does not speak for anyone but herself. She can say whatever she wants, but please do not see it as anything but her own opinion."

kahless
06-28-2015, 08:27 PM
http://mtblog.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/1020-megan-mccain-twitter-photo_vg.jpg

I started to listen to what she said and got distracted. I take it where it comes from.

DFF
06-28-2015, 08:41 PM
This is when John McCain needs to come out and make a statement. "My daughter does not speak for anyone but herself. She can say whatever she wants, but please do not see it as anything but her own opinion."

He agrees with her. McCain's an old-school RINO.

Danke
06-28-2015, 09:06 PM

I think that has more to the fact that women put a brake on promiscuous male behavior.

Origanalist
06-28-2015, 09:07 PM

Gays 1
Straights 0

Lo fucking l. That's pretty lame dannno.

acptulsa
06-28-2015, 09:25 PM
Get in line and hold your nose and send your boys to the middle east meat grinders.

I have a better idea. Let's export all our McCains to Dubai.

Origanalist
06-28-2015, 09:39 PM
Get in line and hold your nose and send your boys to the middle east meat grinders.

I have a better idea. Let's export all our McCains to Dubai.

I would be willing to donate.

puppetmaster
06-28-2015, 11:34 PM
#LustWins

+1