PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan Advice to Ron Paul on Alex Jones: STAY IN THIS THING!

valenciastudent
12-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Sombody get the audio clip of this...Pat Buchanan SUPPORTS Ron Paul on Alex Jones today. He said no matter what happens Ron Paul, you must continue bringing this message to the people! Also, we must focus more on New Hampshire than Iowa, Iowa is controlled by the establishment. This is an amazing clip that all must hear.

RPFTW!
12-05-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm listening as well, Pat Buchanan is awesome.

hawkeyenick
Sombody get the audio clip of this...Pat Buchanan SUPPORTS Ron Paul on Alex Jones today. He said no matter what happens Ron Paul, you must continue bringing this message to the people! Also, we must focus more on New Hampshire than Iowa, Iowa is controlled by the establishment. This is an amazing clip that all must hear.

thanks for not posting the audio while you were at it

jake
thanks for not posting the audio while you were at it

:confused:

rollingpig
12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
audio pls

belian78
12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
:confused:

WTH!!??

Buchanan says to "stay in this thing" on AJ, but everywhere else it's "oh he doesnt have a chance". which is it dude? you cant be on both sides of the fence, stating whatever opinion coincides with the program your on. :mad:

RPFTW!
12-05-2007, 12:57 PM
http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream2.pls

fletcher
12-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Obviously Ron isn't going anywhere with a $12 million + 4th quarter.

hard@work
12-05-2007, 12:59 PM
10,000,000 Americans donating $10 = $100,000,000

piotr1
Pat is a punk

RPFTW!
I've listened to like 10 Pat Buchanan interviews I've never heard him say RP has no chance.

valenciastudent
12-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Pat is one of us, he treads carefully in the MSM so he can keep getting called back to promote his book and slowly but surely awaken people to what's going on. He is supporting Ron Paul, and when he gets the nomination will no doubt want a spot in the administration.

curtisag
12-05-2007, 01:03 PM
I've listened to like 10 Pat Buchanan interviews I've never heard him say RP has no chance.

Pat knows how hard it is to win against the establishment. What he doesn't understand is that the movement behind Ron Paul is 10 times stronger than anything he's had behind his candidacy for Pres in '96 or 2000.

TheRothbardian
12-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Pat was and sort of still is cool.

chinaCat
12-05-2007, 01:08 PM

Yesterday Pat insinuated that Paul would not win:

BLITZER: Who will get the republican presidential nomination?

BUCHANAN: I think it's down to three people. I would say it's Huckabee, Romney or Rudy. Huckabee has really moved up. Huckabee has got to win Iowa now. If Romney wins Iowa, I think Romney will win the nomination, even though he's running fifth nationally because I think he will win four straight states. Rudy is slipping. Rudy's best bet is to help Huckabee knock off Romney in Iowa and then have it mixed up so he can last to Florida where he takes off.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0712/04/sitroom.02.html

I have not heard the him today on AJ, but if he insists Paul stay in this thing that would be odd considering just before the previous statement on the situation room pat had this to say:

BLITZER: He ran as a libertarian once for president, too. As you know, you once ran -- do you think there's room now for a viable third party presidential candidate? Let's say Ron Paul doesn't get the republican nomination. There's a good chance he won't. Should he think about running as a third party independent presidential candidate?

BUCHANAN: I would say no for this reason, Wolf. I think Ron Paul would draw votes from the republican candidate and defeat the republican candidate. The "Wall Street Journal" and I think NBC put my name in a poll just as a generic conservative and I got 12% against Rudy Giuliani and Hillary Clinton and most of the 12 percent came from Rudy and dropped him to 35. I think if Ron Paul did that, he would be responsible for the defeat of the republicans and --

Now of course, he can like someone and wish they stay in for the entire primary season in hopes that he gets his message out there, which he beleives is a good message and still not contradict what he has said before. I suppose I need to hear the context of what Pat said today.

LinearChaos
12-05-2007, 06:50 PM
BLITZER: Who will get the republican presidential nomination?

BUCHANAN: I think it's down to three people. I would say it's Huckabee, Romney or Rudy. Huckabee has really moved up. Huckabee has got to win Iowa now. If Romney wins Iowa, I think Romney will win the nomination, even though he's running fifth nationally because I think he will win four straight states. Rudy is slipping. Rudy's best bet is to help Huckabee knock off Romney in Iowa and then have it mixed up so he can last to Florida where he takes off.How Anti-establishment.

Adamsa
12-05-2007, 06:53 PM
How Anti-establishment.

He's just saying who he think will win, doesn't mean Ron isn't his favorite candidate.

slantedview
12-05-2007, 06:56 PM
how bout an endorsement!?

valenciastudent
12-05-2007, 06:59 PM
I think an unofficial endorsement may come after Ron Paul wins New Hampshire, I think his contracts with the networks as an analyst probably are strict about official endorsements. Today was the closest I've heard him come to an endorsement, by listing off his agreement with just about every stance Ron Paul has.

He even debunked the conspiracy BS they tried to smear on him at the last debate.

Trigonx
12-05-2007, 06:59 PM
IMO,
For Pat to continue getting onto MSM and say good things about Ron Paul when he has the chance he has to say things the MSM wants to hear once and awhile such as.

"BLITZER: Who will get the republican presidential nomination?

BUCHANAN: I think it's down to three people. I would say it's Huckabee, Romney or Rudy. Huckabee has really moved up. Huckabee has got to win Iowa now. If Romney wins Iowa, I think Romney will win the nomination, even though he's running fifth nationally because I think he will win four straight states. Rudy is slipping. Rudy's best bet is to help Huckabee knock off Romney in Iowa and then have it mixed up so he can last to Florida where he takes off."

If he appeared to be 100% Ron Paul supporter I don't think they would have him on so often.

Lord Xar
12-05-2007, 07:01 PM
so, he suggest Ron focus more on NH and not Iowa?

Seems to be sound advice, as that is where PAT's diebold mishaps happened.

Hook
12-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Just because Pat likes Dr. Paul doesn't mean he thinks he will win. Pat has to retain some objectivity. And right now, Pat thinks that Dr. Paul is too far down in the polls to win.

Danny Molina
12-05-2007, 08:58 PM
This is pissing me off. I've been listening to this AJ show for 106 minutes and Pat still isn't on. I wish he'd go to a format you could fast forward trough.