PDA

View Full Version : Divide and Conquer at Work - TPA advancing under Charleston Shooting Coverage

jclay2
06-22-2015, 08:22 PM
ALERT, ALERT! EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY!

Can't you all see what is happening. They are sneaking through fast track while we are riled up over race. Its a trap! Wake up! :mad: Most sites I see are getting caught in the race flame war. Please come to your senses and see the true enemy.

wizardwatson
06-22-2015, 08:31 PM
And gay marriage is about to be legalized either Thursday or Monday. GOP is just going to have to shut their mouths out of shame from all that White Supremacist hate donations they accepted.

wizardwatson
06-22-2015, 08:32 PM
Obamacare ruling also expected Thursday or Monday.

timosman
06-22-2015, 08:33 PM

Can't you all see what is happening. They are sneaking through fast track while we are riled up over race. Its a trap! Wake up! :mad: Most sites I see are getting caught in the race flame war. Please come to your senses and see the true enemy.

How come we did not see this coming ? Is this all just a piece of performance art ?

enhanced_deficit
06-22-2015, 08:41 PM

Who are the main suspects behind this ?

Known quantities like SWC Obama puppet masters/media or some other regime?

The way some leading neocons like WaPo/Lindsey Graham have jumped on this looked fishy. What do they gain by escalating racial situation and then coming up with a symbolic solution? More willing African-American recruits for foreign wars? Or some other motivation behind this play?

jclay2
06-23-2015, 05:38 AM
Judging by the top threads in political news, people are not getting it yet. Bump.

Had anyone read some of the leaks of the tpp? tppit establishes foreign commissions that can bypass co gress and addadd/remove laws as they please. Not to mention there is increasing references to 'free movement of people' (unlimited work visas). ofonce fast tracks done, who is to say they stop at top?

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-23-2015, 10:11 AM
are you suggesting this event was manufactured? :eek: I'm kind of suspicious if he actually said what the media said he did, considering most of the people he killed were women.

Noob
06-23-2015, 11:06 AM
Here is a message you could use.

I strongly urge you to oppose the Trade Promotion Authority bill that just passed through the House. This bill would expand Pres. Obama's authority on immigration and be detrimental to American workers and their wages.

Trade agreements like the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and the Trade in Services Agreement (TiSA) often change national laws without the specific approval of Congress. In this case, parts of the secret TiSA treaty show that the United States could be required to drastically increase immigration numbers and Congress would not be able to challenge or halt the increases. This would make it harder for Americans to find work and be detrimental to their wages.

Please vote NO when TPA comes to the Senate floor!

Sign your "NO OBAMATRADE" petition

http://randpaul.com/f/stop-obamatrade?sr=rhf062215c

STOP OBAMA'S GUN CONTROL TRADE SCHEME EMERGENCY FAX PETITION To members of the US Senate:

https://nagr.org/2015/tpa.aspx?r=25&pid=1b