PDA

View Full Version : Playing to the Party Base?

Peace&Freedom
06-15-2015, 08:41 AM
Did anybody notice, that when the talking heads talk about the Democratic primary race, the conversation centers on "the party has moved left, so the top candidate (i.e., Hillary) has to play to the party's base," etc.

BUT, when the same people talk about the Republican primary race, the meme is "the top candidate (i.e., Bush) has to stand up to the right, and play to the center," etc?

Does the MSM think we are that oblivious to their tactics? Just wondering.

Ronin Truth
06-15-2015, 08:49 AM
SOP, for the primaries. <YAWN!>

thoughtomator
06-15-2015, 09:15 AM
Corporate media = PSYOPS

keeps you ignorant and distracted while everything of value gets stolen

erowe1
06-15-2015, 09:21 AM
Did anybody notice, that when the talking heads talk about the Democratic primary race, the conversation centers on "the party has moved left, so the top candidate (i.e., Hillary) has to play to the party's base," etc.

BUT, when the same people talk about the Republican primary race, the meme is "the top candidate (i.e., Bush) has to stand up to the right, and play to the center," etc?

Does the MSM think we are that oblivious to their tactics? Just wondering.

Oblivious or not, their tactics work over the long term.

Peace&Freedom
06-16-2015, 06:31 AM
Oblivious or not, their tactics work over the long term.

As long as people expose themselves to the tactics by continuing to tune in. Which is why it's encouraging that the MSM news outlets are massively losing viewers and readers, as people are moving over to rely more on alternative sources.