PDA

View Full Version : Secret service after agent for oral sex text/ hetrosexual

tod evans
06-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Pole smokin' generals in the White House are okay but tongue waggin' staff is an issue?

I still think walling off DC and flooding it is a viable option......

Secret Service agent working Michelle Obama event on leave after lewd text claims

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/10/secret-service-agent-working-michelle-obama-event-on-leave-after-lewd-text/?intcmp=latestnews

A Secret Service agent has been placed on administrative leave amid an investigation into allegedly lewd texts sent to a woman following an event with first lady Michelle Obama, FoxNews.com confirms.

The agency confirmed the investigation of the unnamed agent following a report in the National Enquirer that he sent the texts to a “prominent Washington, D.C., staffer” he met during a May 20 event co-hosted by Obama and Elizabeth Dole for veteran caregivers.

According to the tabloid, he sent her a text offering oral sex, as well as a lewd photograph of himself.

“The U.S. Secret Service is aware of these allegations,” the agency said in a written statement on Wednesday. “At this time, the individual has been placed on administrative leave pending further investigation.”

The Secret Service said the Department of Homeland Security inspector general’s office will jointly investigate with an internal Secret Service office, “as is our policy with any allegation of misconduct.”

While the Enquirer said the agent was assigned to the first lady’s detail, a federal official told FoxNews.com this was not the case.

“The guy’s not on the first lady’s detail,” the official said, explaining the agent was posted “outside the perimeter” in an “outer-ring security post” during the event.

Further, the official clarified that the phone communications between him and the woman happened while he was off-duty, “approximately nine hours after the completion of the event.”

While the matter is under investigation, the official said others reported the agent was “on his game” during the event itself.

The Secret Service has dealt with a string of conduct and security issues over the last several years, from the Colombia prostitution scandal in 2012 to last year’s incident where a fence-jumper made it through several rings of security and into the White House.

phill4paul
06-10-2015, 06:41 PM
I still think walling off DC and flooding it is a viable option......

http://img-nex.theonering.net/images/scrapbook/orig/7728_orig.jpg

enhanced_deficit
06-10-2015, 06:43 PM
“The guy’s not on the first lady’s detail,” the official said, explaining the agent was posted “outside the perimeter” in an “outer-ring security post” during the event.

The Secret Service has dealt with a string of conduct and security issues over the last several years, from the Colombia prostitution scandal in 2012 to last year’s incident where a fence-jumper made it through several rings of security and into the White House.

Bit off topic, but was it “outside the perimeter” classification staff that put bullets in the back of unarmed black mother Miriam Carey's head after she drove too close to WH but the fence jumper was taken out alive?

tod evans
06-10-2015, 06:47 PM
//

I really need to watch that movie don't I?

Read Tolkien years ago but I've never seen the film impression..

phill4paul
06-10-2015, 06:58 PM
I really need to watch that movie don't I?

Read Tolkien years ago but I've never seen the film impression..

They did a pretty good job. Worth the rental, IMHO.