PDA

View Full Version : Nye county Nevada republican party slams governor Brian Sandova for fraud and betrayal

puppetmaster
06-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Nice to see this from our central committee. I like calling these liars out.
http://http://app.streamsend.com/private/nf6gutke04/hGS/URzhIKA/browse/24122783 (http://app.streamsend.com/private/nf6gutke04/hGS/URzhIKA/browse/24122783)

puppetmaster
06-07-2015, 10:47 PM
Here is the text .....guess they don't like to be fools.

NCRCC Executive Committee acts regarding fraud and betrayal by Brian Sandoval and James Oscarson

NYE COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY
Resolution Concerning Governor Brian Sandoval and Assemblyman James Oscarson DEFRAUDING Republicans and violating Republican Principles & Platforms

Resolution Excommunicating Republicans Who Voted For Largest Tax Increase in Nevada History

WHEREAS, the Republican Party is the party of limited government and fiscal responsibility;

WHEREAS, Nevada voters overwhelmingly defeated the Margins Tax in November, 2014;

WHEREAS, Governor Brian Sandoval campaigned relentlessly against new business taxes while his staff wrote the largest tax increase in Nevada history;

WHEREAS, Assemblyman James Oscarson came before the Nye County Central Committee and promised not to vote for any new taxes;

WHEREAS, Nye County Republicans spent their time, effort, energy and money to help get Governor Brian Sandoval and Assemblyman James Oscarson re-elected;

WHEREAS, Nye County voters were defrauded by Governor Brian Sandoval and James Oscarson via their support of principles and platforms in direct conflict with the Republican Party;

WHEREAS, on March 28, 2015 The Nevada Republican Central Committee unanimously passed a Resolution of Fiscal Responsibility;

BE IT RESOLVED that Governor Brian Sandoval and Assemblyman James Oscarson, due their betrayal of the trust and responsibility to Republicans, have made themselves unwelcome to enjoy the privilege of being honorary members of the Nye County Republican Central Committee;

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that Governor Brian Sandoval and Assemblyman James Oscarson no longer have the support of the Nye County Republican Central Committee;

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the Nye County Republican Central Committee encourages Republicans in Nye County and throughout Nevada to withhold any future support from Brian Sandoval and James Oscarson in any future elections.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the Nye County Republican Central Committee shall distribute this resolution publicly.

Approved on June the 6th, 2015 by the Executive Committee of the Nye County Republican Central Committee

Zippyjuan
06-07-2015, 11:08 PM
WHEREAS, the Republican Party is the party of limited government and fiscal responsibility;

A lot of Republicans have long since abandoned the illusion of being for low spending and fiscal responsibility. Reagan signed what was at the time the biggest tax increase in the state of California and then did the same thing as President later (after signing one to reduce taxes)- all the while claiming to want to "get government off the backs of the people".

Higher taxes are easier to get passed than real budget cuts politically. And it can be done in the name of "fiscal responsibility" (Reagan did it because the budget deficit was growing rapidly following his tax cuts).

Bush Jr started the red ink flowing again by cutting taxes and starting two major wars.

puppetmaster
06-07-2015, 11:45 PM
A lot of Republicans have long since abandoned the illusion of being for low spending and fiscal responsibility. Reagan signed what was at the time the biggest tax increase in the state of California and then did the same thing as President later (after signing one to reduce taxes)- all the while claiming to want to "get government off the backs of the people".

Higher taxes are easier to get passed than real budget cuts politically. And it can be done in the name of "fiscal responsibility" (Reagan did it because the budget deficit was growing rapidly following his tax cuts).

Bush Jr started the red ink flowing again by cutting taxes and starting two major wars. This has nothing to do with the post. This is the republican party in Nye County calling out their politicians for not following the republican platform and flat out lying to get elected. Accoutablity is lacking in Washington but in state they can't hide it as well.

Zippyjuan
06-07-2015, 11:48 PM
I thought the issue was them voting to raise taxes. Politicians tend to forget the party platform once they take office- it is a tool to getting elected. The platform is to re-assure different parts of the party that their voices are heard so the will vote the party line during the election. Each faction is given a "plank".

Keith and stuff
06-08-2015, 07:02 PM
What's a Republican budget that increases taxes by a billion dollars among friends in a low population state with a bad economy? I don't understand the problem :toady:

Did you not read the reason the Republicans said they came up with plan? They said it is for the children.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-do-it-for-the-kids-6.png

On a more serious note, too bad Nye County isn't a state. Even though I dislike heat much more than I dislike cold, I'd move there.