PDA

View Full Version : Talk radio drama: Mike Gallagher & Marx Levin

Derek Johnson
12-05-2007, 10:21 AM
http://www.senate.gov/~budget/democratic/charts/2007/Hearings/packet_Curr%20AcctDefForDebt020107.pdf

This link is a report with series of graphs showing US debt / Foreign holdings. One alarming part from the US treasury shows that we have borrowed more in the last 6 years than in our first 224 years.

My jaw hit the floor when I first heard this about 1 year ago, but since forgotten. Well, this morning Mike Gallagher was singing the praises of Huckster and how great the fair tax will be under prez Huck. I had to call Mr. Gallagher to wish his wife well (she has cancer), and lay out the fact the taxation, coupled with borrowing and overprinting fiat money is a means by which we have military operations in 700+ bases/130+ countries plus an "open border welfare state" at home, and this obviously needs to be addressed....and Ron Paul addresses this more firmly than Huck ever will.

Well, when Mike let me on the air, I went into this dismal US treasury stat, gave my 2 cents on Huck and his checkered past on taxes....and immediately got cut off and dumped. I've been on a lot of talk radio, and I think they might have delayed me out, because when I turned my radio up, he was already on with a different caller and it reverted quickly to his intended Huck-love fest. I told the screener that I wanted to go over the fair tax in regards to big government spending, and while this is better than the IRS system, it still does not adequately address the welfare warfare overspending big government situation.

I guess common sense and true fiscal conservatism are not welcome on Mr. Gallagher's show....I do hope his wife beats her cancer.

On another note, I called in to the Mark Levin show last night on my drive home. I asked Mark if he was coming to the Boston Tea Party December 16th. He asked me if I was a Ron Paul supporter [DUH] and went on to tell me he wanted to sodomize me with an oil derrick. :(

Mark Levin then asked the next caller of two if they were "Rupaul nutjobs". I'm getting the feeling that so called "conservative" talk radio does not like Ron Paul, Ron's constitutional fiscal conservative ideas, or his loyal supporters!

BLS
12-05-2007, 10:27 AM
You just figuring this out??

Nice try....but that's like going into the Lion's den.
They want war, war and more war.

Levin is a fucking pussy anyway. Anybody who writes a book after his god-d***ed dog dies is a freaking joke in my book.

I realize not everyone shares my sentiments. Bash away if you must....but it matters not to me. It's a dog.

Derek Johnson
12-05-2007, 10:35 AM
You just figuring this out??

Nice try....but that's like going into the Lion's den.
They want war, war and more war.

Levin is a fucking pussy anyway. Anybody who writes a book after his god-d***ed dog dies is a freaking joke in my book.

I realize not everyone shares my sentiments. Bash away if you must....but it matters not to me. It's a dog.

"You just figuring this out??"

LOL, sarcasm does not come through very well on forums....:D

Levin is certainly the explicative you used, very very much so. I have no problem with his dog book, in fact, that's wonderful. But this guy has been openly encouraging military strikes against Iran for months. There is nobody, not even Weiner Savage, that hates Arabs and Persians as much on the airwaves as Karl Marx Levin. I think many in his audience don't realize that Marx Levin resembles Trotsky / Machiavelli / Strauss much more than Reagan. He is a fascist, pro war, military big government neocon who gives props to the likes of Michael Ledeen and Bill Krystol.

Derek Johnson
12-07-2007, 06:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6cuy-6bMKQ

Falseflagop
12-07-2007, 07:41 AM
Again these a CHICKEN WARMONGER Zionist controlled puppets!