PDA

View Full Version : So what's after this upcoming presidential election?

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-05-2015, 02:33 PM
How long are we expected to have faith in the election system when we all know for a fact it's unfairly rigged in favor of TPTB?

pcosmar
06-05-2015, 02:56 PM
How long are we expected to have faith in the election system when we all know for a fact it's unfairly rigged in favor of TPTB?

Excrement striking the rotating blades of the air handler. Eventually.

it is simply a matter of time.

brandon
06-05-2015, 03:00 PM
It's not rigged. The problem is that most people don't want what you want. I'll probably continue my life after this election much the same as I do after every one.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-05-2015, 03:36 PM
It's not rigged. The problem is that most people don't want what you want. I'll probably continue my life after this election much the same as I do after every one.
Of course it's rigged. The GOP changes it's rules whenever it feels like and the media fraudulently report a different image other than reality. Arbitrary rules are applied to debates to keep out candidates on purpose. They've pulled all the tricks on Ron and they will do it again on Rand.

William Tell
06-05-2015, 03:42 PM
A lot of us will continue the fight. Victories for liberty are happening legislatively a lot of places. Legalization of marijuana, and Constitutional Carry, along with increased homeschooling freedom and the reining in of Asset Forfeiture is happening.

Thanks to those who continue the fight against long odds, and despite the pessimists, who only see our losses.

phill4paul
06-05-2015, 03:51 PM
I'll do what I do every night....

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/matts2co0l/pinky_and_brain.gif

Ronin Truth
06-05-2015, 04:27 PM
In about 4 more years another presidential election.

Spikender
06-05-2015, 05:21 PM
We nothing. I haven't had faith in the election system ever since I turned 17.