PDA

View Full Version : I Just Made A Contribution

David Sadler
06-05-2015, 12:02 PM
I just made a $20.16 contribution to Rand's campaign and will continue to do so incrementally as I see him continue to stand for the Constitution, Bill of Rights, limited government, individual liberty and privacy.

It took great courage for him to stand against the GOP/Dem/Globalist establishment in such a very strong and effective way.

We need to move Rand away from his interventionist foreign policy, but his domestic policy sets him apart from the rest of the presidential candidates. Rand is showing himself to be on the side of liberty, privacy and constitutionally constrained government domestically as he has courageously stood in opposition to the surveillance state industrial complex.

If he changes his foreign policy stance towards non-intervention and stands for non-intervention the way he has stood against the surveillance state, then the $20.16 contribution amount will move up the contribution page radio button ladder.

I want to hear him be more vocal in support of national sovereignty, secure borders and FAIR trade at the same time he becomes the leading voice against dropping our national borders and against the anti-American globalist trade regulations that concede American sovereignty, national security and our hard-won high standard of living.

Let this thread be used to declare your contributions to the campaign.

rich34
06-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Honestly, I do see Rand as non interventionist. Not only that he's the most non interventionist candidate running for office. Just as he fought for no spying on American citizens I see the same as president, but if congress actually declared war on a foe Rand would have to carry it out according to the constitution. But at least it wouldn't be nation building. I can't speak for Rand, but I don't see him as a pacifist, but at the same time is far better than anyone we've had in at least 80 years or would be anyway.