PDA

View Full Version : Put A Reminder In The Header?

Onyx
12-05-2007, 09:37 AM
This forum is HUGE and attracts a LOT of Ron Paul supporters.

With that in mind, wouldn't it make sense to ask the owner of this forum to put up a BLIMP $$$ Status Bar in the header? I see them putting up all sorts of donation statistics, and we really need to raise the 200K otherwise this blimp will be lended out to someone else.

We only have one chance of getting this blimp. Now or never.

SPmachina033
12-05-2007, 09:39 AM
yes

Mithridates
12-05-2007, 09:58 AM
This forum is HUGE and attracts a LOT of Ron Paul supporters.

With that in mind, wouldn't it make sense to ask the owner of this forum to put up a BLIMP $$$ Status Bar in the header? I see them putting up all sorts of donation statistics, and we really need to raise the 200K otherwise this blimp will be lended out to someone else.

We only have one chance of getting this blimp. Now or never.

Yeah, looks like there's some room on the main page. Move the letter writing campaign one up a tad and you can slip in a thin bar on the bottom with a link to the blimp site.

Onyx
12-05-2007, 10:19 AM
There is room if you move the "Letter Writing Campaign" up and put a Ron Paul Blimp ad under.

Look at the quick layout I did: http://www.dogtrickacademy.com/jean/ronpaulblimp.jpg

voytechs
12-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Good idea.

Onyx
12-05-2007, 10:56 AM
I sent a message to the webmaster through the "Contact Us". Hopefully he will think it is a good idea also. :)

Onyx
12-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Wohoo thanks for taking my suggestion! Seems like it just got a LOT of money in (if you look at the chart)