PDA

View Full Version : New Conservative/Libertarian Media Site

jeffro97
06-03-2015, 01:07 PM
So, there's a new conservative/libertarian leaning media site being ran by Turningpoint USA called Hypeline. They're open to and looking for new writers, and people willing to create content for them. If you're interested, check them out. I will say the one thing I find a bit odd is that they're trying to be like Buzzfeed, but if that's how they want to be like, then that's their thing.

Massachusetts
06-03-2015, 02:32 PM
That's great. I think Turning Point is a good organization, although from being involved with YAL, I did receive this email about a year ago:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?453991-YAL-warns-against-working-with-quot-Turning-Point-USA-quot

Food for thought - make your own judgement. Just thought it should be a part of the conversation about TPUSA.

jeffro97
06-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Hm, that's concerning.

TaftFan
06-03-2015, 09:25 PM
A link would be helpful

jeffro97
06-04-2015, 08:10 AM
A link would be helpful

Here you go. [Link] (http://hypeline.org)

H. E. Panqui
06-06-2015, 07:40 AM
...seems like there's been a concerted effort to conflate stinking stooooooooooooooooopid 'conservatism' with the honest decent notion of 'libertarianism'..i hear stinking republican/conservative operatives alex jones, glenn beck and other miserable republican inc. operatives constantly trying to pull the wool over the sheeple's eyes...

...in reality honest, decent libertarians are repulsed by these stinking authoritarian warmongering conservative republicans.....

...the beautiful notion of libertarianism has been shat upon by these miserable republicans as they try to sucker the growing population of libertarians to vote for their gd fool conservative republican candidates... :mad:

philipped
06-06-2015, 12:09 PM
TPUSA folks be on that list stealing shit. I don't wanna say anything more than that. Not a libertarian group in the slightest.

heavenlyboy34
06-06-2015, 12:18 PM
...seems like there's been a concerted effort to conflate stinking stooooooooooooooooopid 'conservatism' with the honest decent notion of 'libertarianism'..i hear stinking republican/conservative operatives alex jones, glenn beck and other miserable republican inc. operatives constantly trying to pull the wool over the sheeple's eyes...

...in reality honest, decent libertarians are repulsed by these stinking authoritarian warmongering conservative republicans.....

...the beautiful notion of libertarianism has been shat upon by these miserable republicans as they try to sucker the growing population of libertarians to vote for their gd fool conservative republican candidates... :mad:
+rep

H. E. Panqui
06-12-2015, 05:56 AM
...your judgment and taste are heavenly...;)