PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Joe Biden's Son Has Died

RonPaulFanInGA
05-30-2015, 07:51 PM
https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/604824413998096384

#BREAKING: @VP announces that his son Beau Biden has died “after he battled brain cancer.”

Uriel999
05-30-2015, 07:52 PM
My condolences to the family. I think very poorly of Joe Biden's politics and intellect, but no parent deserves the pain of outliving their child.

euphemia
05-30-2015, 08:11 PM
How very sad. I can't imagine that kind of grief.

dannno
05-30-2015, 08:20 PM
Rand is so inconsiderate for holding up the extension of the Patriot Act during this solemn time.

Christian Liberty
05-30-2015, 08:25 PM
Rand is so inconsiderate for holding up the extension of the Patriot Act during this solemn time.

I really hope this is trolling. I hope this event brings Joe to repentance. That's all I'm saying. I hope he thinks about all the parents that have been left without kids as he contemplates this.

That said, RIP.

Dianne
05-30-2015, 08:38 PM
I was really heart broken when I read this. I may not like Joe's politics, but I certainly felt grief for he and his family when I heard the news. No one should have to live through the pain of losing a child. Heartfelt sympathy goes out to the entire Biden family.

twomp
05-30-2015, 08:55 PM
I was really heart broken when I read this. I may not like Joe's politics, but I certainly felt grief for he and his family when I heard the news. No one should have to live through the pain of losing a child. Heartfelt sympathy goes out to the entire Biden family.

You should be more heart broken over the hundreds of civilians in mud houses that his daddy help kill. Then again, they were brown people so eh..

Dianne
05-30-2015, 09:21 PM
You should be more heart broken over the hundreds of civilians in mud houses that his daddy help kill. Then again, they were brown people so eh..

I must have missed that on the news. Specifically, when, where, and how, was Joe Biden responsible for killing hundreds of brown civilians in mud houses?

Christian Liberty
05-30-2015, 09:36 PM
That's where I'm at, and the millions of children Biden wants it to be legal to butcher (seriously, the RCC could prove itself to have a pebble of good in its sea of damnable heresy if it would kick these murderous politicians out.)

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-30-2015, 09:38 PM
Maybe if we had Obamacare, he might have lived. Oh wait...:o

twomp
05-30-2015, 09:42 PM
I must have missed that on the news. Specifically, when, where, and how, was Joe Biden responsible for killing hundreds of brown civilians in mud houses?

You must not have been around the last 10 - 12 years. Let me show you:

During this evening’s vice presidential debate, Vice President Joe Biden stated that Ryan, as a member of Congress, had voted for a blank check for two wars.

But, of course, Joe Biden, as a member of Senate, voted for both the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan. Biden has been lying fluently throughout this debate; that was merely the most obvious example.

It's okay though, it's more tragic when the son of a warmonger dies. He is American after all and American lives > other lives.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2012/10/11/fact-check-biden-voted-for-both-wars/

twomp
05-30-2015, 09:42 PM
sorry double post

Zippyjuan
05-30-2015, 09:53 PM
You must not have been around the last 10 - 12 years. Let me show you:

During this evening’s vice presidential debate, Vice President Joe Biden stated that Ryan, as a member of Congress, had voted for a blank check for two wars.

But, of course, Joe Biden, as a member of Senate, voted for both the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan. Biden has been lying fluently throughout this debate; that was merely the most obvious example.

It's okay though, it's more tragic when the son of a warmonger dies. He is American after all and American lives > other lives.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2012/10/11/fact-check-biden-voted-for-both-wars/

Didn't Ron Paul actually vote in favor of military action against Afghanistan too? http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2001/roll342.xml

BILL TITLE: To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.

juleswin
05-30-2015, 10:02 PM
Didn't Ron Paul actually vote in favor of military action against Afghanistan too? http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2001/roll342.xml

Unlike good ole Joe, Ron stopped voting for the funding of the war once he realized the way the U.S. was conducting it. Joe on the other hand looked the other way while the bill he voted for was used to punish innocent people.

asurfaholic
05-30-2015, 10:21 PM
I read this news elsewhere. Not going to lie, Im not sad or feel sympathy.

One less Biden on this earth?

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-11150-Grumpy-Cat-GOOD-and-NO-memes-pGrc.jpeg

twomp
05-30-2015, 10:39 PM

Sorry, I don't worship Ron Paul like you do. Btw, how did Ron Paul vote on the Iraq war? I forgot

navy-vet
05-30-2015, 11:13 PM
My condolences to the family. I think very poorly of Joe Biden's politics and intellect, but no parent deserves the pain of outliving their child.
for sure

RM918
05-31-2015, 12:52 AM
Man, it is really true that sometimes you become the monster you hate. It is really depressing to see some of you climb over each other to make the most callous, jaded remarks you can. This is not the time or the place for this and snarking on this guy's death because you disagree with his dad's politics is the most classless, inhumane thing you can do even as you pat yourselves on the back for caring about drone strike victims.

Uriel999
05-31-2015, 12:58 AM
Man, it is really true that sometimes you become the monster you hate. It is really depressing to see some of you climb over each other to make the most callous, jaded remarks you can. This is not the time or the place for this and snarking on this guy's death because you disagree with his dad's politics is the most classless, inhumane thing you can do even as you pat yourselves on the back for caring about drone strike victims.

There are reasons I don't spend much time on this forum much any more.

enhanced_deficit
05-31-2015, 12:59 AM
He was an Operation Iraqi Freedom hero it seems.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Vice+President+Joe+Biden+Visits+Baghdad+m4FgiDtvgF sl.jpg

46 is pretty young age, did he suffer from any PTSD from war violence in Iraq?

Navy researcher links toxins in war-zone dust to ailments
www.usatoday.com/.../2011-05-11-Iraq-Afghanistan-dust-so (http://www.usatoday.com/.../2011-05-11-Iraq-Afghanistan-dust-so)...
USA Today
May 11, 2011 - Troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait have inhaled microscopic dust particles ... up to 1,000 of which can sit on the head of a pin — gathered in Iraq and Kuwait ... The metals have been linked to neurological disorders, cancer, .... "But it's very intriguing, especially when there are such high levels of PTSD.

Well said and very solemn point.
Sometimes people get so involved in political and war crimes debates on forums that they forget that our political leaders like Biden, Obama, Bush, Cheney etc are also humans with their own children, aspirations for life like all other humans in the world. Joe Biden has been known to speak out against drones/bomb strikes from air that can kill little children of parents. No parent deserves the pain of outliving their child.

On a related note, your comment reminded me of this disturbing photo of a father (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?456021-This-Is-The-Face-Of-Terrorism&) in another thread here.

juleswin
05-31-2015, 01:16 AM

Yea, I should have stayed clear of this thread. But I generally try not to bother myself with the death of strangers who die of natural causes. Sadly the fact that his dad is involved with the machine that causes death and suffering to millions of people around the world did not help.

I am not going to cheer or grief for his death. Just going to carry on with my life like nothing happened.

twomp
05-31-2015, 01:29 AM

Thanks moral police. Will you please tell us when would be the "proper" time to talk about this. I hope you know that this is not a simple case of "disagreeing with his dad's politics." His dad has had a hand in causing direct pain and destruction to thousands of people ACROSS the world spanning countries from Iraq, Libya, Syria to Ukraine. It is classless for you to dismiss that as a simple case of "disagreeing with a man's politics." Those are real LIVES that were killed. But then again, they weren't Americans.

Beau Biden was an a American so now that he's dead, we all have to keep it "classy." Cuz America FK YEA!

luctor-et-emergo
05-31-2015, 01:49 AM
I can't see how this is political in any way. It's sad in any case when a father has to bury his child.
It's just sad. Unfortunately these things happen :( . My condolences for the family.

cindy25
05-31-2015, 01:58 AM
of course it's sad, but there are political effects as well.

it will make renewing the Patriot act more difficult. Biden won't be in the senate Sunday, so the pro-tem (Orin Hatch) has to take his place. and the pro-tem can't vote.

thoughtomator
05-31-2015, 03:24 AM
Expressions of sympathy for the thoroughly evil Biden family are nauseating. What kind of Stockholm Syndrome is going on here?

asurfaholic
05-31-2015, 04:37 AM
Expressions of sympathy for the thoroughly evil Biden family are nauseating. What kind of Stockholm Syndrome is going on here?

Really ?

Got my first neg rep in forever because I was being honest about my feelings.

http://photo3.ask.fm/328/804/451/80003008-1qs8dc3-4t3pldp23a743ia/original/file.jpg

This man is standing vp over the deaths of God knows how many people, obviously a tool used to sell America to special interest and some people think I'm evil because I don't have feelings of sympathy? Let him suffer I don't care.

People act like I'm supposed to give a rats ass about joe biden's well being, but I find that to be insulting.

alucard13mm
05-31-2015, 09:06 AM

I wish Dick Cheney changed and turn his life around after he got a heart transplant :P...

JK/SEA
05-31-2015, 09:23 AM
hey, the fuckers dead, so what?...thousands of people die every fucking day, are we going to post our weeping bullshit on every one of them?..Biden and his family presided over hundreds of American deaths in wars during his fake political career...breathe in, breathe out...

meanwhile, back at the ranch. My corn is up.

asurfaholic
05-31-2015, 06:17 PM
navy-vet and devils advocate are all butt hurt because I expressed something less than pure boot lick for our dear leader. Come out of the shadows of rep-ville and tell me why I am wrong? Chances are you won't change my mind, but at least you show some face?

navy-vet
05-31-2015, 06:29 PM
navy-vet and devils advocate are all butt hurt because I expressed something less than pure boot lick for our dear leader. Come out of the shadows of rep-ville and tell me why I am wrong? Chances are you won't change my mind, but at least you show some face?
Your dialogue is vile and reprehensible and worthy of an address. If you can't think of something positive or neutral to say about such matters, it would be more appropriate if you said nothing at all.

Southron
05-31-2015, 06:31 PM
He's had a rough go of it. His first wife and daughter were killed in a car crash in 1972, and his sons injured. He drove back to Delaware every day from DC while his sons were hurt. He seems to be a pretty decent father.

Southron
05-31-2015, 06:35 PM
Dup

Zippyjuan
05-31-2015, 06:43 PM
He was an Operation Iraqi Freedom hero it seems.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Vice+President+Joe+Biden+Visits+Baghdad+m4FgiDtvgF sl.jpg

46 is pretty young age, did he suffer from any PTSD from war violence in Iraq?

Navy researcher links toxins in war-zone dust to ailments
www.usatoday.com/.../2011-05-11-Iraq-Afghanistan-dust-so (http://www.usatoday.com/.../2011-05-11-Iraq-Afghanistan-dust-so)...
USA Today
May 11, 2011 - Troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait have inhaled microscopic dust particles ... up to 1,000 of which can sit on the head of a pin — gathered in Iraq and Kuwait ... The metals have been linked to neurological disorders, cancer, .... "But it's very intriguing, especially when there are such high levels of PTSD.

Well said and very solemn point.
Sometimes people get so involved in political and war crimes debates on forums that they forget that our political leaders like Biden, Obama, Bush, Cheney etc are also humans with their own children, aspirations for life like all other humans in the world. Joe Biden has been known to speak out against drones/bomb strikes from air that can kill little children of parents. No parent deserves the pain of outliving their child.

On a related note, your comment reminded me of this disturbing photo of a father (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?456021-This-Is-The-Face-Of-Terrorism&) in another thread here.

He was in Iraq in 2008. His brain troubles were first discovered in 2010- cancer usually takes a very long time to develop so it is highly unlikely it was related to anything he might have experienced in Iraq. http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/30/politics/obit-vice-president-son-beau-biden/

r3volution 3.0
05-31-2015, 07:41 PM
Fuck Biden.

I know nothing about his son, but if he was like Biden, then fuck him too.

wizardwatson
05-31-2015, 07:44 PM
Fuck Biden.

I know nothing about his son, but if he was like Biden, then fuck him too.

That's the spirit!

http://img.pandawhale.com/114408-Fuck-Everything-gif-Imgur-fuck-nP75.gif

r3volution 3.0
05-31-2015, 08:10 PM
^^^Truly awesome gif, but I stand by my comment.

Biden spent his entire career working diligently to make the world a worse place. He deserves far more than the pain of outliving his son. Fuck him.

For the son, who knows, might as well tell me Bob Cobb of Faketown Oregon, who I've never met, died Today of brain cancer; I have no opinion.

asurfaholic
06-01-2015, 07:18 AM
Your dialogue is vile and reprehensible and worthy of an address. If you can't think of something positive or neutral to say about such matters, it would be more appropriate if you said nothing at all.

If u dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Uhh

Fuck that, and fuck Biden

willwash
06-01-2015, 07:36 AM
That is a sad thing, no matter what the politics of Joe Biden. Shame on the members of this board (undoubtedly none of whom are parents) who jeer.

JK/SEA
06-01-2015, 08:52 AM
That is a sad thing, no matter what the politics of Joe Biden. Shame on the members of this board (undoubtedly none of whom are parents) who jeer.

BB King dying has more relevance than this BS. BB King wasn't involved in Global Warfare and the MIC, but hey, poor Joe..boo fucking hoo....

qh4dotcom
06-01-2015, 09:06 AM
BB King dying has more relevance than this BS. BB King wasn't involved in Global Warfare and the MIC, but hey, poor Joe..boo fucking hoo....

BB king probably was....anytime Obama makes a public speech praising someone who died...you can be sure there was some serious ass-kissing between the two.

“The blues has lost its king and America has lost a legend,” Obama said. “No one worked harder than BB. No one did more to spread the gospel of the blues. He gets stuck in your head, he gets you moving, he gets you doing the things you probably shouldn’t do – but will always be glad you did.

“BB may be gone, but that thrill will be with us forever. And there’s going to be one killer blues session in heaven tonight,” Obama said.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/30/bb-king-funeral-mississippi

asurfaholic
06-01-2015, 09:29 AM

assumptions make an ass out of you. I am a parent. I guess I dont have to worry about falling into the trap of group think- I can form my own opinions and I feel that I am free to express them, despite the objections of a few bootlickers. U are sad that Biden lost a son? Cry a river. Not me, life is good.

navy-vet
06-01-2015, 11:37 AM
If u dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Uhh

Fuck that, and fuck Biden

Civility and respect are two desirable attributes which I suspect are appreciated by most Libertarian minded folks. Perhaps you would chance to gain something beneficial by spending a little time in pondering your obvious lack of understanding in this area, instead of focusing your efforts at demeaning and ridiculing a dead man and his grieving family, not to mention those of us who are simply empathetic to the pain of such grievous loss. Saddens me to hear that you are raising offspring, my heart goes out to them.

You should be ashamed of your deluge of hateful and thoughtless remarks, as well as your overall disturbing attitude. You really should get some help.

JK/SEA
06-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Civility and respect are two desirable attributes which I suspect are appreciated by most Libertarian minded folks. Perhaps you would chance to gain something beneficial by spending a little time in pondering your obvious lack of understanding in this area, instead of focusing your efforts at demeaning and ridiculing a dead man and his grieving family, not to mention those of us who are simply empathetic to the pain of such grievous loss. Saddens me to hear that you are raising offspring, my heart goes out to them.

You should be ashamed of your deluge of hateful and thoughtless remarks, as well as your overall disturbing attitude. You really should get some help.

so you feel Biden is qulified for sainthood do you?...cool. I don't, so stop with the holier than thou bullshit, because i can guarantee you that Biden doesn't give a fuck about you, or your family. He's proven that already with THOUSANDS of young men and women already...

get over it.

sparebulb
06-01-2015, 12:00 PM
He's had a rough go of it. His first wife and daughter were killed in a car crash in 1972, and his sons injured. He drove back to Delaware every day from DC while his sons were hurt. He seems to be a pretty decent father.

From the Wayback Machine:

http://files.tested.com/uploads/0/5/19350-wabac_machine_teaser.jpg

Joe Biden revised history to win over the sympathy voter by claiming that his wife and kid were killed by a drunk truck driver who slammed into their car. The problem with that was that the truck driver was not drunk and that Biden's wife killed herself by pulling out in front of his big rig and he could not stop.

Biden shamelessly smeared and defamed this poor truck driver for years until he eventually died. His daughter fought to clear his name and set the record straight, but was met with an indifferent press and uncooperative police and courts.

Joe Biden is a sick fuck that profited from the death of his wife and daughter.

He will profit from the death of his son. Just watch.

JK/SEA
06-01-2015, 12:02 PM
end thread//

asurfaholic
06-01-2015, 12:06 PM

At the risk of sounding hypocritical for the most part I agree with your point that being respectful and civil to people I disagree with.

But this is Joe Biden we are talking about. I don't normally play this card, but there is a special place in hell for that sick fuck. You ever watched the creeper videos on him? Compilations of him getting his fingers tangled up in little girls breasts? You really think I need to show this man respect?