PDA

View Full Version : Why is your Governor not up in arms over Fast Track Trade Authority?

johnwk
05-30-2015, 07:35 AM
It is absolutely amazing why our various state governors are not up in arms over the United States Senate voting to silence the State's representation and legislative functions when regulations of commerce with foreign nations are being fashioned and adopted.

In effect, FTTPA proposes to allow the president to usurp the people's representatives legislative powers to author regulations of commerce, debate them, amend them as needed to insure the people's best interests are served as well as the general welfare of the United States is attended to, and then send a Bill to regulate commerce to the president to be signed or vetoed.

FTTPA proposes to remove the people's representatives and the State's representatives from their legislative functions when regulations of commerce are adopted, and as such, is a tyrannical attack upon our representative system of government and designed to place arbitrary powers in our executive branch of government.

Here is a list of Republican Senators who voted to circumvent our representative system of government and allow the president to usurp Congress' legislative functions:

Alexander, Tenn.; Ayotte, N.H.; Barrasso, Wyo.; Blunt, Mo.; Boozman, Ark.; Burr, N.C.; Capito, W.V.; Cassidy, La.; Coats, Ind.; Cochran, Miss.; Corker, Tenn.; Cornyn, Texas; Cotton, Ark.; Crapo, Idaho; Cruz, Texas; Daines, Mont.; Ernst, Iowa; Fischer, Neb.; Flake, Ariz.; Gardner, Colo.; Graham, S.C.; Grassley, Iowa; Hatch, Utah; Heller, Nev.; Hoeven, N.D.; Inhofe, Okla.; Isakson, Ga.; Johnson, Wis.; Kirk, Ill.; Lankford, Okla.; McCain, Ariz.; McConnell, Ky.; Moran, Kan.; Murkowski, Alaska; Perdue, Ga.; Portman, Ohio; Risch, Idaho; Roberts, Kan.; Rounds, S.D.; Rubio, Fla.; Sasse, Neb.; Scott, S.C.; Sullivan, Alaska; Thune, S.D.; Tillis, N.C.; Toomey, Pa.; Vitter, La.; Wicker, Miss.

JWK

The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny. ___ Madison, Federalist Paper No. 47

H. E. Panqui
05-30-2015, 08:56 AM
:rolleyes:

...good grief!...for someone who pretends to be knowledgeable you appear to be frequently surprised by the depth of scumbaggery exhibited by stinking democrats and your and stinking laura ingraham's stinking republicans...

...you STILL appear to hold out hope for your stinking republican/conservative favorites!!...wake up!!...grow up!!..

..HONESTLY learn a little about the stinking money system under which we are enslaved and you won't be so easily suckered...

johnwk
05-30-2015, 10:22 AM

...good grief!...for someone who pretends to be knowledgeable you appear to be frequently surprised by the depth of scumbaggery exhibited by stinking democrats and your and stinking laura ingraham's stinking republicans...

...you STILL appear to hold out hope for your stinking republican/conservative favorites!!...wake up!!...grow up!!..

..HONESTLY learn a little about the stinking money system under which we are enslaved and you won't be so easily suckered...

Asking questions my friend does not mean I am in the dark. Your pretentious and insulting remarks are not appreciated.

JWK

“Honest money and honest taxation, the Key to America’s future Prosperity“ ___ from “Prosperity Restored by the State Rate Tax Plan”, no longer in print.

Origanalist
05-30-2015, 10:26 AM

Do you really think that someone who's been here since 2008 is as clueless as you indicate?

johnwk
05-30-2015, 11:09 AM
It is mind boggling why our State Governors are not actively protesting the Washington Establishment's move to eliminate each State's representation when regulations of commerce are being formulated which will affect the financial and general welfare of each State.

And why is FoxNews not actively reporting how Fast Track Trade Authority is an assault on our representative system of government? Has Bill O'rielly, Tammy Bruce, Monica Crowley, Eric Bolling, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Greg Gutfeld, Dana Perino, Juan Williams, Megyn Kelly, Neil Cavuto, John Stossel, Sean Hannity etc., ever made mention how Fast Track Trade Promotion Authority undermines and circumvents our representative system of government?

JWK

" I believe that there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." ___ Madison Elliot`s Debates, vol. III, page 87 (http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=lled&fileName=003/lled003.db&recNum=98&itemLink)

H. E. Panqui
05-30-2015, 02:59 PM
Do you really think that someone who's been here since 2008 is as clueless as you indicate?

:eek:

(i believe you'll find him and every other republicrat on this board to be absolutely clueless as to even the basic$:...the origin and nature of the very money which is at the root of/central to every one of their phony 'issues'...

...if (?you) republicrats were truly enlightened, you/they would be demanding an end to banksters getting government bonds for nothing, while the rest of us must fork over honestly acquired money to obtain said bonds, etc. ad nauseam...in fact, i suspect you and jwk are scratching your heads right now, wondering wtf is this panqui talking about...hint: that's because you're clueless...;)

pcosmar
05-30-2015, 04:21 PM
Why is your Governor not up in arms over Fast Track Trade Authority?

Why would he be?.. He is a GOP stooge.

Do you think Obama made this??

Think again.. or try to.

johnwk
05-31-2015, 03:56 PM

Think again.. or try to.

So, you agree with me, that he is part of the Establishment?

JWK

johnwk
05-31-2015, 03:56 PM

Think again.. or try to.

JWK

H. E. Panqui
05-31-2015, 06:16 PM

...it appears you too are part of 'the establishment'..having never uttered an honest peep (to my knowledge) about the banksters acquiring government bond intere$t for nothing more than typing a few keystrokes...

...none of your precious stinking 'conservatives' have uttered a peep either since i've been alive...

...hint: btw, 'conservative' and 'the establishment' are synonyms...

johnwk
06-01-2015, 05:55 AM

What is very troubling as well as bewildering is our media personalities, especially those at FoxNews, i.e., Bill O'rielly, Tammy Bruce, Monica Crowley, Eric Bolling, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Greg Gutfeld, Dana Perino, Juan Williams, Megyn Kelly, Neil Cavuto, John Stossel, Sean Hannity etc., have failed to inform their listeners how Fast Track Trade Promotion Authority proposes to allow the president to exercise Congress' exclusive powers without a constitutional amendment being adopted.

Congress has exclusive power to regulate commerce with foreign nations; all legislative powers are vested in a Congress of the United States; Congress has exclusive power to lay and collect tariffs which is its primary way of regulating commerce with foreign nations; and all Bills raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives. FTTPA proposes to allow the president to impinge upon each of these powers which have been placed in the people's and State's representatives hands!

Fast Track Trade Promotion Authority eliminates the people's representatives from preforming their exclusive legislative functions with regard to the making of laws regulating commerce with foreign nations. Those functions are to draw up a Bill, debate that Bill, make amendments to the Bill to insure the people's interests and best interests of the States are attended to, and then send that Bill to the President for his signature or veto.

Fast Tract Trade Promotion Authority is a proposal to allow the President to exercise Congress' exclusive legislative powers mentioned above while requiring Congress to exercise the President’s veto power with regard to what the president cooks up as regulations of commerce. And this is not what our Constitution allows! So why are our "conservative" media personalities not sounding the alarm? The only one I have heard sounding the alarm is Laura Ingraham.

JWK

To support Jeb Bush is to support our Global Governance crowd and their WTO, NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

H. E. Panqui
06-01-2015, 12:52 PM
jwk ingrahams: What is very troubling as well as bewildering is our media personalities, especially those at FoxNews, i.e., Bill O'rielly, Tammy Bruce, Monica Crowley, Eric Bolling, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Greg Gutfeld, Dana Perino, Juan Williams, Megyn Kelly, Neil Cavuto, John Stossel, Sean Hannity etc., have failed to inform their listeners how Fast Track Trade Promotion Authority proposes to allow the president to exercise Congress' exclusive powers without a constitutional amendment being adopted.

(yeah, geekers it's really bewildering :rolleyes: how rupert murdock's faux news and the wall street journal could be for the tpp...lol!)

...turn off the laura ingraham and learn what a dollar is, jwk!..:)...you can start at my fantastic 'Exposing Republicrat Monetary Ignorance For Dummies' thread...i wrote it for newbie$ like you and other laura ingraham fans, etc. monetary ignoramuses galore! ;)

johnwk
06-01-2015, 02:29 PM
jwk ingrahams: What is very troubling as well as bewildering is our media personalities, especially those at FoxNews, i.e., Bill O'rielly, Tammy Bruce, Monica Crowley, Eric Bolling, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Greg Gutfeld, Dana Perino, Juan Williams, Megyn Kelly, Neil Cavuto, John Stossel, Sean Hannity etc., have failed to inform their listeners how Fast Track Trade Promotion Authority proposes to allow the president to exercise Congress' exclusive powers without a constitutional amendment being adopted.

(yeah, geekers it's really bewildering :rolleyes: how rupert murdock's faux news and the wall street journal could be for the tpp...lol!)

...turn off the laura ingraham and learn what a dollar is, jwk!..:)...you can start at my fantastic 'Exposing Republicrat Monetary Ignorance For Dummies' thread...i wrote it for newbie$ like you and other laura ingraham fans, etc. monetary ignoramuses galore! ;)

If you are not interested in the subject of the thread, please, do not post in it. Trolls are not appreciated around here. And your insulting remarks are not appreciated.

JWK

“Honest money and honest taxation, the Key to America’s future Prosperity“ ___ from “Prosperity Restored by the State Rate Tax Plan”, no longer in print.

Origanalist
06-01-2015, 06:19 PM

:eek:

(i believe you'll find him and every other republicrat on this board to be absolutely clueless as to even the basic$:...the origin and nature of the very money which is at the root of/central to every one of their phony 'issues'...

...if (?you) republicrats were truly enlightened, you/they would be demanding an end to banksters getting government bonds for nothing, while the rest of us must fork over honestly acquired money to obtain said bonds, etc. ad nauseam...in fact, i suspect you and jwk are scratching your heads right now, wondering wtf is this panqui talking about...hint: that's because you're clueless...;)

Um, hey douchbag, go fuck yourself. I don't really give a shit whats rolling around in your head.

William Tell
06-01-2015, 06:24 PM
If you are not interested in the subject of the thread, please, do not post in it. Trolls are not appreciated around here. And your insulting remarks are not appreciated.

JWK

He's an ass.

Ronin Truth
06-02-2015, 10:19 AM
I'll SWAG that she hasn't even read it.

H. E. Panqui
06-03-2015, 06:37 AM
...i must admit i've been critical of jwk..i've seen his mass-postings on various forums for years now...he's FREQUENTLY yacking about the bad 'conservatives'...:rolleyes:...but when asked to name the good 'conservatives' he seems to retreat into his inky octopus den..he seems to sneak around a lot..hiding from honest dialogue, evading questions, etc...i sense there's something not quite right with him..

...here's something he recently wrote on a stinking, mostly republican-cheerleading website: http://www.asmainegoes.com/content/fast-track-trade-authority-nutshell-it%E2%80%99s-tyranny

And yet, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush and a number of other "conservatives" are on board with allowing the president to usurp Congress' exclusive legislative power to fashion regulations of commerce....

...originalist and william tell, your responses are not surprising...i've understood for a long time that i am not well liked among republican/conservative cheerleaders, monetary ignoramuses, etc. assorted republicrat dummies...;)

pcosmar
06-03-2015, 07:39 AM
....but when asked to name the good 'conservatives' he seems to retreat into his inky octopus den.

Show me some of those "good" conservatives. (I know of none,,as in 0,zip, nada)

I too am annoyed with many of his postings.. I am not a Republican,, nor am I a Democrat.. I am an Independent.
And I am often disgusted with Both "R" and "D". who seem to be working in total concert.

He seems to post like there is some option that he never actually names.

H. E. Panqui
06-04-2015, 07:49 AM
...pcosmar, if memory serves jwk is fan of stinking ronald reagan...like a lot of peckerheaded 'conservative republicans'...

...trouble is that historical reality reveals reagan as just another 'big government' politician..only a gd republicrat fool would quibble about the policy differences between their stinking hero/icon reagan and hillary clinton, whom the gd fools hiss at like they would a villain wrestler..

...imperialist, warmongering, monetary ignoramus, prohibitionist, gd miserable fools all...mere puppets and parrots...no threat to the hideou$ exi$ting order...