PDA

View Full Version : Mark Sanford Talks “28 Pages”, Rand’s Filibuster, and the Rise of the Liberty Caucus

ZakCarter
05-28-2015, 12:01 PM
Great interview with Mark Sanford - I didn't know he was this awesome! :)

“This is really a two thousand year old debate between security and liberty,” explained Sanford in an exclusive interview with Truth In Media’s Joshua Cook. “What historically happened is that civilizations traded off liberty in the hope of gaining security.”

http://truthinmedia.com/exclusive-mark-sanford-28-pages/

AuH20
05-28-2015, 12:06 PM
Sanford is amazing. Too bad he melted down like he did on the Appalachian Trail.

cindy25
05-29-2015, 04:46 AM
if Sanford had stayed with Jenny he would be in the senate instead of Graham, and the VP choice

willwash
05-29-2015, 06:05 AM
Next up; John Edwards' thoughts!

H. E. Panqui
05-29-2015, 08:12 AM
...mark sanford, like virtually every other republicrat, has never, to my knowledge, acknowledged with any honest clarity/understanding the hideous, fraudulent monetary/financial order under which we are en$laved..

..sorry mark, and the rest of the assorted 'liberty :rolleyes: republican' cheerleaders, go-alongs, apologists, monetary ignoramuses, puppets, delusional psychopaths, etc.,.......BUT IF YOU AREN'T FREQUENTLY FOCUSING ON 'OUR' :rolleyes: HIDEOUS MONETARY SYSTEM/ORDER YOU'RE NOT STRIKING THE ROOT$..

...i hear nothing of substance/truth/under$tanding coming from any of these useful idiot republicrats...and that's precisely why they are given 'the microphone'...no threat to this cretinous, existing republicrat order...