PDA

View Full Version : CBS Evening News today Katie Couric will feature all GOP Candidates except Ron Paul!

bolidew
12-05-2007, 07:24 AM
Katie Couric will be doing a news spot on 10 Presidential Candidates today on the CBS Evening News. Even though having higher poll numbers nationwide than some others, Ron Paul is NOT included.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/03/eveningnews/main3568473.shtml

BTW here is a link to the campaign videos available on CBS - Ron Paul is also not included:
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?channel=/elements/2007/06/20/politics/videoarchive2954680_1_videosection_page.shtml

Why???

E-MAIL: evening@cbsnews.com (evening@cbsnews.com)
PHONE: (212) 975-3247
web: http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/couricandco/main500803.shtml

EDIT to indicate Tancredo and Hunter are also not included for TV news based on the info LibertyEagle provided. Sorry for the confusions.

murrayrothbard
12-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Hunter and Tancredo??? WTF :mad:

You would think CBS would at least try to make it a little less obvious....

tsetsefly
12-05-2007, 07:27 AM
katie couric is a cunt.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 07:31 AM
I see a list of television ads for the candidates and I notice that Paul is not amongst them, but where are you seeing that Couric is going to do a story about these commercials tonight?

transistor
12-05-2007, 07:35 AM
The official campaign probably declined... again

TheNewYorker
12-05-2007, 07:36 AM
Katie Couric will be doing a news spot on all the Republican Candidates today on the CBS Evening News all the Republican Candidates are being represented even Tancredo and Hunter but Ron Paul is not.
Here is a link to the campaign videos available on CBS - you will see
Ron Paul is not included:
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?channel=/elements/2007/06/20/politics/videoarchive2954680_1_videosection_page.shtml

Why???

They are starting operation 'exclude ron paul'.

Just like they started excluding Mike Gravel from debates, and when they did that, his support started dropping rapidly.

Akus
12-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Sent a request to include RP

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Here is the link:

CBS News To Debut Series On The Candidates
Katie Couric Talks One-On-One With Each Leading Candidate To Pose 10 Questions That Reveal Some Unexpected Answers

I guess Paul's numbers do not put him in the "leading candidate" category.

murrayrothbard
12-05-2007, 07:50 AM
Here is the link:

I guess Paul's numbers do not put him in the "leading candidate" category.

Yep, but I guess Hunter's and Tancredo's are good enough :rolleyes:

Mortikhi
12-05-2007, 07:51 AM
katie couric is a cunt.
QFT

Talldude1412
12-05-2007, 07:51 AM
The campaign might have declined. An alien mothership may have intercepted the request, we don't know. Someone with connections to the campaign's inner-circle needs to ask, and relay that back here when they learn about it. I'm not going to get worked up until I hear what's actually going on.

jufreese
12-05-2007, 07:54 AM
Massive Emails to CBS

curtisag
12-05-2007, 07:56 AM
Email them all day long.

strategos
12-05-2007, 07:56 AM
sent a pleading letter

Falseflagop
12-05-2007, 07:57 AM
I sure you understand whether you swallow it or not this is a ZIONIST owned media outlet and they will never give RP the time of day unless it is a HITPIECE!!

Please wake up all and stop being so politicially correct, when these CROOKS AREN't!

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Yep, but I guess Hunter's and Tancredo's are good enough :rolleyes:

They are not included either.

Couric speaks to Sen. Barack Obama, D- Ill., Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., former Sen. John Edwards, D- N.C., Gov. Bill Richardson, D-N.M., Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., former Gov. Mitt Romney, R-Mass., former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, R-N.Y., former Gov. Mike Huckabee, R-Ark., and former Sen. Fred Thompson, R-Tenn.

Initially, the OP linked to a bunch of campaign ads on the CBS website. Paul is left out of that, while Tancredo and Hunter's ads are included. Yeah, we need to ask them about this too.

But, this is a different thing than what the OP referred to in his initial post. Tancredo and Hunter are omitted, just like Paul, from the new series on Presidential candidates. Before I send an email about both of these issues, I'd like to find out what rating Biden and Richardson currently have. Depending on their numbers, it might make our point easier to make.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 07:58 AM
I sure you understand whether you swallow it or not this is a ZIONIST owned media outlet and they will never give RP the time of day unless it is a HITPIECE!!

Please wake up all and stop being so politicially correct, when these CROOKS AREN't!

There you go again. :rolleyes:

scottincr
12-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Why are you not covering Ron Paul in you political coverage?

My wife and I have always watched you and followed you to CBS Evening News. I shared what I learned with my wife about you not covering Ron Paul in your presidential coverage and we agreed you are harming our country and are just a corporate stooge and we will no longer watch your shows or support you.

2 less Katie supports here!

Scott and Martha ............

Pete Kay
12-05-2007, 08:11 AM
This is ridiculous. Ron Paul polls higher than Biden and Richardson and has raised way more money. He is being blackballed for no good reason.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 08:12 AM
Email sent.

They apparently are taking the top 5 from each party. Hillary isn't on the list either. Wonder why. Actually, I could care less. Bottom line, they have no business excluding any candidates from this coverage. They will start dropping out, soon enough and until then, should have the opportunity to get their message out to the American people.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 08:12 AM
According to the latest average of all polls, Richardson has 4.2% and Biden has 2.7%. Paul on the other hand has 4.7% and as high as 7% in the latest Rasmussen poll.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/democratic_presidential_nomination-191.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-192.html

Falseflagop
12-05-2007, 08:17 AM
There you go again. :rolleyes:

Then what is the explanation? Please stop being naive about such a matter, why don't you look up who runs CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, NBC, PBS etc etc !!

I think if you seriously research it you will find your answers .

WHile you are at it why don't you look to see who OWNS the the company who provides all these crooks (MSM) with the Election results on Election day. I think you will be surprised to find out these crooks together own that company they are in a partnership! As to MSNBC it is owned by GE and guess what GE make alot of?? RIght military hardware and bombs!!! SO they want WAR, they do not need a RON PAUL to get in their way.

Please do the reasearch and stop being so naive !

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Then what is the explanation? Please stop being naive about such a matter, why don't you look up who runs CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, NBC, PBS etc etc !!

I think if you seriously research it you will find your answers .

WHile you are at it why don't you look to see who OWNS the the company who provides all these crooks (MSM) with the Election results on Election day. I think you will be surprised to find out these crooks together own that company they are in a partnership! As to MSNBC it is owned by GE and guess what GE make alot of?? RIght military hardware and bombs!!! SO they want WAR, they do not need a RON PAUL to get in their way.

Please do the reasearch and stop being so naive !

While you are trying to further your %%$E#% conspiracy theories, SOME OF US are trying to get Paul elected!! :mad: Do you realize your crap drives people away? Will you please start using your brain?

Falseflagop
12-05-2007, 08:23 AM
While you are trying to further your %%$E#% conspiracy theories, SOME OF US are trying to get Paul elected!! :mad: Do you realize your crap drives people away? Will you please start using your brain?

But this stuff pisses me off the more reason we need to elect RON PAUL! Just trying to educate. My lips are sealed LIBERTY you made your point!

KewlRonduderules
12-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Falseflag,

I agree with LibertyEagle. You should keep this stuff in the Hot Topics section aka Truther Dungeon.

No offense to you but most are not able to grasp what you are saying. And it makes you look, well... for lack of a better term 'nuts'. Not saying you are but this is probably not the best place to post such information. It just turns off people. Though your intentions are to inform the electorate, you simply cannot shove it down people's throats. Things don't work that way in this world.

Birdlady
12-05-2007, 08:25 AM

How does follow the money turn into a conspiracy theory? If there is proof that these groups own the TV stations, how is this anymore a conspiracy than the NAFTA Super Highway? I guess I am not sure how you decide what's a conspiracy theory and what isn't?

Ron Paul FTW
12-05-2007, 08:34 AM

How is that a CT?

That is common knowledge.

DealzOnWheelz
12-05-2007, 08:38 AM
HEY

Everyone tellin falseflag to not post needs to go somewhere else. Just because "YOU DON'T THINK" there are bigger things going on doesn't mean there aren't. There were alot of people that believed Iraq had WMD's and see how that turned out.

Personally, If you have not researched the topic you can't say @#$?

Conspiracy theories are generally involving some truth. Maybe not all but they are based on truths. Maybe it's not a outright plot to hold someone back, but when you follow the money you find that too few individuals really have the power to portray the news however they see fit.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 08:40 AM
How is that a CT?

That is common knowledge.

To you maybe. Not to most people. Nor, will they be conducive to looking.

Tell me something, is it necessary to convince people of this point to get Ron Paul elected? Do you see it as part of Ron Paul's platform? Because I do not.

hambone1982
12-05-2007, 08:45 AM
To you maybe. Not to most people. Nor, will they be conducive to looking.

Tell me something, is it necessary to convince people of this point to get Ron Paul elected? Do you see it as part of Ron Paul's platform? Because I do not.

I think people are simply voicing their opinions about the MSM's treatment of RP. I don't think there's anything wrong with people venting their frustrations here.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 08:46 AM
HEY

Everyone tellin falseflag to not post needs to go somewhere else. Just because "YOU DON'T THINK" there are bigger things going on doesn't mean there aren't. There were alot of people that believed Iraq had WMD's and see how that turned out.

Personally, If you have not researched the topic you can't say @#$?

Conspiracy theories are generally involving some truth. Maybe not all but they are based on truths. Maybe it's not a outright plot to hold someone back, but when you follow the money you find that too few individuals really have the power to portray the news however they see fit.

If it isn't on Ron Paul's platform, perhaps we should leave it alone.

Do you honestly believe we are going to be able to convince the American public that the media is controlled in the next 2-4 weeks? Falseflag is known as saying they are controlled by the Zionists. Do you believe we need to try to convince the American public of that too? How exactly do you see that happening?

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 08:48 AM
I think people are simply voicing their opinions about the MSM's treatment of RP. I don't think there's anything wrong with people venting their frustrations here.

I understand that. What I have a problem with, is the incessant ranting about the media being controlled by Zionists. It is a major turnoff to a large number of the voting public, not to mention the fact that it lends credence to the lies that we are a bunch of anti-semitic, racist whackos.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 08:50 AM
How does follow the money turn into a conspiracy theory? If there is proof that these groups own the TV stations, how is this anymore a conspiracy than the NAFTA Super Highway? I guess I am not sure how you decide what's a conspiracy theory and what isn't?

Dr. Paul talks about the NAFTA superhighway. Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't recall him talking about the media being controlled.

BLS
12-05-2007, 09:02 AM
I emailed them.

Falseflagop
12-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Dr. Paul talks about the NAFTA superhighway. Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't recall him talking about the media being controlled.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Read the last paragraph of RON'S letter says "Baised media" maybe that doesn't equate to COntrolled in your eyes but when every damn NEWS OUTLET is doing the same thing, I think you need to ask why and who is pulling the strings. Believe what you want but this speaks Volumes!

Maximilian American
12-05-2007, 09:15 AM
EMAIL SENT! :

Why is Ron Paul excluded?

Hello,

I have been a viewer of your network for many years. I do not understand why your upcoming presidential program with Katie Couric is excluding presidential candidate Ron Paul? He is part of a legitimate party and polls at higher percentages than some of the other candidates that will be included in the program you will air. I do not know what to conclude of this but I am disinterested in watching your program as a result. It would be considerate to respond with a reason for your decision to exclude Ron Paul from your presidential program.

Sincerely,
Maximilian

Talldude1412
12-05-2007, 09:22 AM
EMAIL SENT! :

Why is Ron Paul excluded?

Hello,

I have been a viewer of your network for many years. I do not understand why your upcoming presidential program with Katie Couric is excluding presidential candidate Ron Paul? He is part of a legitimate party and polls at higher percentages than some of the other candidates that will be included in the program you will air. I do not know what to conclude of this but I am disinterested in watching your program as a result. It would be considerate to respond with a reason for your decision to exclude Ron Paul from your presidential program.

Sincerely,
Maximilian

Brilliant!

Menthol Patch
12-05-2007, 09:24 AM
We need to all email CBS ASAP!

We cannot let this happen!

BLS
12-05-2007, 09:29 AM
EMAIL THESE FUCKERS!!

Now!

dude58677
12-05-2007, 09:29 AM

Reagan Library Presidential Debate

Chris Mathews: Do you trust the media to report the news?

Ron Paul: Some of them, but I trust the internet more.

This is about free press.

curtisag
12-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Keep this thread bumped all day long, and keep emailing!

Bossobass
12-05-2007, 09:33 AM
E-mail sent.

Demand equal time. This is not news reporting, this is opinion as to who should be included and who should be excluded.

Bosso

freelance
12-05-2007, 09:34 AM
No offense to you but most are not able to grasp what you are saying.

That is the problem in a nutshell. People equate A with B, because they don't know any better. That's why we sometimes have to downplay what we know--so that those who may not understand what you're saying do not misinterpret. I know what you're saying, but what percentage of the public knows the difference between this particular ideology and a particular religion?

Maximilian American
12-05-2007, 09:43 AM
It would be wise to have our emails be well mannered and articulate in order to avoid any negative blowback towards our good cause. Let our opinions be heard in a enlightening manner :)

JoshLowry
12-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Please keep the posts on topic.

Read the forum guidelines!

Thanks.

The Plan
12-05-2007, 10:21 AM
I felt too lazy to type an e-mail this morning so i just called the phone number. I stated why i was calling and she said that they were only doing the top 5 from each party. I asked her why Ron Paul was excluded from this and she says it's because he wasn't in the top 5 then i went off kind of for a second and said:
"You guys are usually pretty good about reporting the news but if you don't believe Ron Paul has a better chance than Tancredo and Hunter then you guys must be smokin' crack rocks in the green room. He's raised more money than any of them and i'v never in my entire life seen a Tancredo or Hunter sign anywhere in Michigan. For that matter i havn't ever seen a Rudy sign out here either but Ron Paul signs are all over the place. Do you realise that by doing this you are alienating a huge potential future audience and putting your credibility forever at risk with every Ron Paul supporter and trust me there are allot more than you think because Ron Paul is not the Federal Reserve, he can not come up with that money from nowhere. That money is the same money that could be spent on supporting your sponsors if you were to be found a credible news outlet. Pass that along to Katie for me would ya....

rpfreedom08
12-05-2007, 10:25 AM
I felt too lazy to type an e-mail this morning so i just called the phone number. I stated why i was calling and she said that they were only doing the top 5 from each party. I asked her why Ron Paul was excluded from this and she says it's because he wasn't in the top 5 then i went off kind of for a second and said:
"You guys are usually pretty good about reporting the news but if you don't believe Ron Paul has a better chance than Tancredo and Hunter then you guys must be smokin' crack rocks in the green room. He's raised more money than any of them and i'v never in my entire life seen a Tancredo or Hunter sign anywhere in Michigan. For that matter i havn't ever seen a Rudy sign out here either but Ron Paul signs are all over the place. Do you realise that by doing this you are alienating a huge potential future audience and putting your credibility forever at risk with every Ron Paul supporter and trust me there are allot more than you think because Ron Paul is not the Federal Reserve, he can not come up with that money from nowhere. That money is the same money that could be spent on supporting your sponsors if you were to be found a credible news outlet. Pass that along to Katie for me would ya....

nice!

The Plan
12-05-2007, 10:31 AM
In fact i recommend everybody call the phone number and e-mail them too.

Madison
12-05-2007, 10:44 AM
I called that number and got a voice mail...I basically said it made no sense not to include Ron Paul due to his fundraising, steady rise in polls, popularity with military donors, etc.

The Plan
12-05-2007, 10:50 AM
that's weird because i actually got a real person on the phone when i called.

Madison
12-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Hopefully that means they're getting a lot of calls. I just called again and it again went to a recording/voice mail after several rings.

evadmurd
12-05-2007, 10:56 AM
bump

CurtisLow
12-05-2007, 10:57 AM
CBS is RIGHT WING MEDIA at it's best!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/08/22/politics/main3193617.shtml

90% of what they report on RP is negative. F-Them

mavtek
12-05-2007, 10:59 AM
I saw the preview for this and I wondered about this myself.

Birdlady
12-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Email sent!

JMann
12-05-2007, 11:14 AM
CBS news is still running a nightly news program?

V4Vendetta
12-05-2007, 11:18 AM
I emailed them

Mark Rushmore
12-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Hello,

My name is Mark Rushmore and I am from xxxxxxxxx, New Jersey. I have been watching CBS evening news ever since I was old enough to join my parents in watching. I am also a supporter of Ron Paul for President in 2008. For a long time there have been rumors and talk about effective media censorship through selectivity in reporting and biases in candidate face-time that far exceed discrepancies in polling percentages. I never gave these rumors much thought.

That changed today, when I found out that Katie was going to be covering presidential candidates that have less money raised than Rep. Paul (in this quarter) by nearly five-fold and are polling lower than Paul in the key early state of New Hampshire - yet will not be featuring Paul himself? Whether by these factual criteria, or a simple analysis that shows (excepting Huckabee) Paul with the strongest upward momentum in a field where the trend in general is towards receding poll numbers, it is hard to view this decision on the part of CBS in good faith.

I look forward to seeing the situation rectified by broadcast time - or an announcement made that Paul will be getting a compensatory one-on-one interview in the same slot on some future day.

Sincerely,

Mark

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 11:29 AM
So lets educate ourselves!

Support Operation Front Door (http://www.myspace.com/operationfrontdoor)!

Operation Front Door". Basically the plan is to get meetups all across the country to have a big canvassing push the week after the 16th. This will coincide with the December 16th tea party-

Picture this; You're sitting at home watching the evening news and you're seeing "Ron Paul makes another fund raising record" then 'knock-knock'- it's Ron Paul supporters at your door. That's kind of the idea. While the media is pushing the fund raising we're knocking on doors showing how strong this grassroots campaign is and offering information about Ron Paul....

mconder
12-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Is anyone keeping a running tab of all the MSN abuses we have sustained since the outset of Dr. Paul's campaign? This by itself should have it's own website.

tamor
12-05-2007, 11:44 AM
bump

JPFromTally
12-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Sent an e-mail. Calm, respectful and informing them that there are other competitors like Wolf Blitzer who will gladly report the news on ALL the candidates.

richard1984
12-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Here's the only positive side that I see in this situation: the questions are going to suck!!! So I'm rather relieved that I don't have to watch Katie Couric ask "What's the biggest mistake you've make?" (I think that's what she said on a commercial I saw early this morning--at, like, 3:30). I can't stand stupid questions and stupid people--they cause me pain. So if Ron Paul had been included in their list, it would be an uncomfortable experience for me, I'm sure.

That being said, it still pisses me off.... :mad:

AlexMerced
12-05-2007, 12:49 PM
where's morton downey jr. when you need him... oh wait... now I remember

Jesubub
12-05-2007, 12:49 PM
katie couric is a cunt.

She has morphed from a sweet lady with a dead husband to a dried-up hag doing the MSM's bidding. The ultimate bait-n-switch.

michaelwise
12-05-2007, 12:55 PM
And in light of this type of treatment, they expect us to act civil and not make a ruckus.

webber53
12-05-2007, 01:02 PM
To hell with Katie Couric, CBS and the rest of the MSM.

Onwards, Ron Pauls soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pick up the banner and go forward!

Remember the movie 'Patriot', Mel Gibson's movie.
At the end of the movie, where the momentum changed for the British until
the banner was picked up and the Patriots surged forward!

They saw victory. They envisioned it and it was so!

So must we!

Envision our candidate as the President.
Sieze the banner of Liberty.

Charge the MSM. Overrun them!
Overwhelm them and Conquer them.

Do you believe in the cause?
Do you believe in the message?

Then fight them!!!!!

bbachtung
12-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Biden is one of the five Dems featured. Biden. That's right, Biden.

bbachtung
12-05-2007, 01:37 PM
They are NOT including Tancredo and Hunter in the televised stuff.

rg123
12-05-2007, 01:39 PM
To hell with Katie Couric, CBS and the rest of the MSM.

Onwards, Ron Pauls soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pick up the banner and go forward!

Remember the movie 'Patriot', Mel Gibson's movie.
At the end of the movie, where the momentum changed for the British until
the banner was picked up and the Patriots surged forward!

They saw victory. They envisioned it and it was so!

So must we!

Envision our candidate as the President.
Sieze the banner of Liberty.

Charge the MSM. Overrun them!
Overwhelm them and Conquer them.

Do you believe in the cause?
Do you believe in the message?

Then fight them!!!!!

Well said

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 01:40 PM
EMAIL THESE FUCKERS!!

Now!

CALM DOWN! You aren't going to help anything with that attitude.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 01:44 PM
And in light of this type of treatment, they expect us to act civil and not make a ruckus.

Sure, make a ruckus, but you can also be civil as you do so. Look, I can understand everyone wanting to scream and curse up a storm with them. But, can you understand that if this is made public, it just hurts our cause? No one wants to join a campaign where the supporters are unable to be civil. So it may feel good for those few minutes when you write your email full of curse words and send it off, but it not only will not result in getting Paul included, it will also likely alienate other potential supporters. So please, just be civil.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 01:49 PM
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Read the last paragraph of RON'S letter says "Baised media" maybe that doesn't equate to COntrolled in your eyes but when every damn NEWS OUTLET is doing the same thing, I think you need to ask why and who is pulling the strings. Believe what you want but this speaks Volumes!

You are not telling me anything that I do not already know. And Paul saying "biased media" is a far cry from what you do, which is to run around crying "Zionist controlled media!" all the time. :rolleyes:

Goldwater Conservative
12-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Picking 5 on both sides is incredibly odd, considering the Republicans have more people in serious contention (6) for the nomination than the Democrats do (3-4). It's an awfully arbitrary number.

Perium
12-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Picking 5 on both sides is incredibly odd, considering the Republicans have more people in serious contention (6) for the nomination than the Democrats do (3-4). It's an awfully arbitrary number.

I agree doesn't make any sense.

Primbs
12-05-2007, 01:57 PM
That is why we need a blimp. We can bybass national media and get the local media in New Hampshire and win that state where we are down by twenty points to Romney.

Support the Blimp.
www.ronpaulblimp.com

disciple
12-05-2007, 02:02 PM
The Blimp can really saves the campaign.

bbachtung
12-05-2007, 02:10 PM
You could increase blimp donations if you promised to have it "buzz" Couric's house and dump slim-jims on the roof.

purplechoe
12-05-2007, 06:52 PM
bump

slantedview
12-05-2007, 06:57 PM
bitch. puppet.

Mark Rushmore
12-05-2007, 06:59 PM
You could increase blimp donations if you promised to have it "buzz" Couric's house and dump slim-jims on the roof.

This is correct.

matthylland
12-05-2007, 07:01 PM
did the story air already? or should i still call?

Ron LOL
12-05-2007, 07:14 PM
At this point, I would blame the official campaign before I'd blame CBS. But then, I haven't read the thread yet...

Zydeco
12-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Falseflag,

I agree with LibertyEagle. You should keep this stuff in the Hot Topics section aka Truther Dungeon.

No offense to you but most are not able to grasp what you are saying. And it makes you look, well... for lack of a better term 'nuts'. Not saying you are but this is probably not the best place to post such information. It just turns off people. Though your intentions are to inform the electorate, you simply cannot shove it down people's throats. Things don't work that way in this world.

Sure, put it in whatever subforum you like. But realize that Falseflag is 100% correct.

Ron LOL
12-05-2007, 07:21 PM
The best we can do is to make sure that the only thing they hear when they pick up the phone is the same thing they read when they fire up their e-mail client: where is Ron Paul?

robert4rp08
12-05-2007, 07:35 PM
what the hell!

Triton
12-05-2007, 07:38 PM
katie couric is a cunt.All the c*nts are now so offended you have lost us their vote.

BillyBeer
12-06-2007, 02:21 PM

Yes. You are gonna get Paul elected by posting non stop on the Ron Paul Forum. 10,000 posts in six months is insane. I dont have that many posts on boards that I have been on FOR YEARS.

Baseline
12-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Fuck Katie Couric.

I'll tune into Wolf Blitzer or Tucker or Cafferty. I'm sure their advertisers will want my eye time.