PDA

View Full Version : The Time is NOW! RandPaulDigital grassroots project needs help!

nayjevin
05-26-2015, 10:40 PM
Can't wait any longer. 46 hours left!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?474517-Rand-Paul-Digital-Apps-MicroSites-for-Next-Gen-Grassroots

Have you even watched the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFpRhxypPM8

I have a lot of things going on, and not much money. So I thought, good project, really cool, funding is for someone else though.

But this project might not get funded???!!!???

46 HOURS LEFT this is a really important one.

- orenbus is a trusted site leader with a track record for creating professional marketing tools that have had measurable impact on previous elections
- there are no question marks. guy is great, good judgment, dedication, passion, focus, expertise
- correct philosophy about dovetailing efforts with campaign
- NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

I don't have enough money, so I'm helping with time. If you don't have time, can you help with money? There are far too many who don't yet know about this, we can't let this opportunity pass.

Thanks!

Origanalist
05-26-2015, 11:01 PM
Well hell, count me in on the next go round. I've never used social media before but I guess it's time I learned how. I just don't get it, there isn't anyone else running that even thinks like we do. He is all we have, and IF he gets elected and bursts our bubble, THAT is the time to start bitching.

r3volution 3.0
05-26-2015, 11:27 PM
I wish I had more.

Indeed. If I had the funds, I'd just pay the remainder, and that'd be that.

Next project please!

....well, if I win the lottery, I'll let ya'll know.

Origanalist
05-26-2015, 11:32 PM
If Rand doesn't get momentum right now he's not going to be able to overcome the establishment aligned against him.

Origanalist
05-26-2015, 11:49 PM
You know what? The fight aint over because Ron lost. Wake the fuck up.

nayjevin
05-27-2015, 08:58 AM
WOOT

The Northbreather
05-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Your pledge

$100.00 Edit
Level: Platinum Patron

Project looks great!

Sorry it took so long. Trying to get a business off the ground.

More to come.

nayjevin
05-27-2015, 01:33 PM
:toady::toady::toady:

nayjevin
05-28-2015, 06:00 AM
:toady: 15 hours :toady: