PDA

View Full Version : GMA is going to br dragging Huck thru the mud in a few

Geronimo
12-05-2007, 06:06 AM
They mentioned it at the top of the hour.

Mods can move this if need be.

On NOW!

Geronimo
12-05-2007, 06:09 AM
They didn't drag him down far enough. No mention of the rape thing.

Geronimo
12-05-2007, 06:15 AM
They are now, though.

MadEmperor
12-05-2007, 06:15 AM
link?

ne1buthilary
12-05-2007, 06:16 AM
yeah, link or more details please

Geronimo
12-05-2007, 06:22 AM
It was on television.

I'd give more details, but I'm running late for work.

It'll show up on youtube before the day's over.

ctb619
12-05-2007, 06:23 AM
Gma?

Myerz
12-05-2007, 06:23 AM
YOU TUBE.....just give it a few.....someone will put it up.

MadEmperor
12-05-2007, 06:25 AM
YOU TUBE.....just give it a few.....someone will put it up.

I hope it's faster than the wait for that post debate speach on youtube lol.

Geronimo
12-05-2007, 06:26 AM
Gma?

Good Morning America.

Man from La Mancha
12-05-2007, 06:27 AM
Gma?
Yea what is that. Gospel Music Association

ctb619
12-05-2007, 06:28 AM
Yea what is that. Gospel Music Association

lol....the first thing that came to mind was a music awards show

Ridiculous
12-05-2007, 06:49 AM
Any mention of his son that tourtures dogs?

tsetsefly
12-05-2007, 07:28 AM
utube?

Brian in Maryland
12-05-2007, 07:46 AM

What's that all about?

ne1buthilary
12-05-2007, 07:57 AM
Huckabee's son was caught torturing and mutilating a dog at Boy Scout camp. He was also busted for trying to board a plane with a gun.

DealzOnWheelz
12-05-2007, 08:40 AM
Huckabee's son was caught torturing and mutilating a dog at Boy Scout camp. He was also busted for trying to board a plane with a gun.

That needs to be put out there. Killing and mutilating animals is one of three signs your child will become a serial killer. If he was a bedwetter too then we have got 2/3 I forget what the other sign is.

Dsteenbock
12-05-2007, 08:43 AM
The Huckster let a rapist out of prison while he was Governor despite letters from the rapists victims pleading him not to. After the rapist was out, he raped again...

wgadget
12-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Huckster has hit his peak, and you know what they say..."What goes up must come down."

Shouldn't take long...

Mark
12-05-2007, 08:48 AM
The Huckster let a rapist out of prison while he was Governor despite letters from the rapists victims pleading him not to. After the rapist was out, he raped again...

And murdered the victim

As governor of Arkansas, Mike Huckabee aggressively

pushed for the early release of a convicted rapist

despite being warned by numerous other women

that the convict had sexually assaulted them or their family members,

and would likely strike again.

The convict went on to rape and murder at least one other woman.

But confidential files obtained by the Huffington Post show that

Huckabee was provided letters from several women who had been sexually assaulted by Dumond

and who indeed predicted that he would rape again - and perhaps murder - if released.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/huckabee-murderer

Mortikhi
12-05-2007, 08:49 AM
That needs to be put out there. Killing and mutilating animals is one of three signs your child will become a serial killer. If he was a bedwetter too then we have got 2/3 I forget what the other sign is.
The 3rd sign is a knife in your face

DealzOnWheelz
12-05-2007, 08:52 AM

hmmm... interesting. I was under the impression it was a hatchet buried in your abdomen. I guess ya learn something new every day

Mandrik
12-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v0sHePXBX8

freelance
12-05-2007, 09:15 AM

The FBI considers animal abuse a marker of future violent behavior against humans.

Google it:

http://www.google.com/search?q=animal%20abuse%20marker%20for%20future%20 violence&sourceid=groowe&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

jjockers
12-05-2007, 09:38 AM

3rd sign - likes to burn things.

Man from La Mancha
12-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v0sHePXBX8

Is this why he committed a crime and destroyed all the hard drives on state computers to hide his tracks.

MedicSean37
12-05-2007, 10:00 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/03/politics/main3569614.shtml

Dave Wood
12-05-2007, 10:34 AM
This guy is SO dirty! If you read further into this you find that Huck was put into the Gov. job by the Christian right and they wanted the rapist to be released, something to do with Clinton as well. Then you find that Huck was part of a campaign to LOBBY parole board members to release this animal, now Huck say`s It wasnt me, I had nothing to do with it....go figure.

Arkansas seems like such a nice state when you visit, how can their politics be so unbelievably dirty?

I am starting to believe all of the accusations against the Clintons as well, something about an airport and CIA drug running, murder, railroad tracks-----Mena airport I think it was---ring any bells?

Is this the end of Huck?

PatriotOne
12-05-2007, 10:44 AM
This guy is SO dirty! If you read further into this you find that Huck was put into the Gov. job by the Christian right and they wanted the rapist to be released, something to do with Clinton as well. Then you find that Huck was part of a campaign to LOBBY parole board members to release this animal, now Huck say`s It wasnt me, I had nothing to do with it....go figure.

Arkansas seems like such a nice state when you visit, how can their politics be so unbelievably dirty?

I am starting to believe all of the accusations against the Clintons as well, something about an airport and CIA drug running, murder, railroad tracks-----Mena airport I think it was---ring any bells?

Is this the end of Huck?

Have you watched any of the numerous video's on the Mena thing? If not, here's a link:

Mena Connection: Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA, Drug sm...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=mena+drugs&sitesearch=

seapilot
12-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Heard it on the radio news while going to work this morning about Huckleberry letting a convicted rapist loose that killed again. Even had the mother of one of the victims interviewed saying, he shouldnt be allowed to ever be president and sounded very angry. That is PR no one running wants. IMagine her showing up at a huckabee stump speech in Iowa. As I remember it was somthing simlar that destroyed Dukasis chances.

billjarrett
12-05-2007, 10:54 AM
3rd sign - likes to burn things.

Just hit this subject in a psychology class I'm taking.

To summarize, they aren't called psychopaths anymore, its called antisocial personality disorder.

Main symptom is a lack of empathy for anything, being able to kill an animal, child, whatever without remorse. Also usually charming and can behave like they are really sorry for something when they are not. also "a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others."

Repeatedly break the law, not an adulthood disorder. Starts in childhood and continues throughout life.

Main theories on causes are genetic predisposition, abnormalities in cental nervous system, and impaired frontal-lobe functioning.

No drugs have been found to work on this condition, and therapy has been found to have very little effect.

So, if this is the case with his son, it's really kind of sad. As far as psychologists seem to know, its something you are born with and theres no known therapy for it. Granted, its a very sick disorder.

mconder
12-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Here's some information on the rape thing...

http://abyss2hope.blogspot.com/2007/10/mike-huckabees-rape-denial.html

deedles
12-05-2007, 11:01 AM

huh?

deedles
12-05-2007, 11:02 AM

:eek: rofl..... :D :D

stevedasbach
12-05-2007, 11:04 AM

Can you say "Willie Horton"?

lasenorita
12-05-2007, 12:42 PM
It's not only that he pardoned him, he *actively* sought a pardon for him.