PDA

View Full Version : State Department employee accused of hacking into college students' computers, 'sextorting'

enhanced_deficit
05-21-2015, 12:14 PM
Are State dept employess given nsa freedom training?

Married State Department employee accused of hacking into college students' computers, stealing explicit pictures and 'sextorting' them from US embassy in London

Michael C Ford was arrested at Atlanta's Hartfield Jackson Airport
Was about to fly back to the United Kingdom with wife and son
Allegedly told one woman he was a 'wizard' and could obtain their pictures
Supposedly told victims they had 'video girls in the changing room or gym'
At one point he posed as a Google employee to steal a password
Otherwise he would publish their compromising pictures online

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com and Associated Press Reporter

Published: 09:33 EST, 21 May 2015

A married State Department employee has been arrested and accused of 'sextorting' college students from his computer at the U.S. Embassy in London.
Father-of-one Michael C. Ford from Alpharetta, Georgia, allegedly hacked into computers of victims as young as 18, stole sexually explicit photos and then tried to blackmail them.
Authorities, who detained him at Atlanta's Hartfield Jackson International Airport last week, say in one case he posed as a Google employee to obtain a password and sometimes referred to himself as a 'talent scout'.

Allegations: Father-of-one Michael C. Ford allegedly hacked into computers of college students as young as 18 from the US Embassy in London (pictured) and stole sexually explicit photos of them in a blackmail scheme

Among the women he targeted were an 18-year-old from Kentucky and a 22-year-old from Illinois.
In one instance, Ford told an unidentified woman who complained of his hacking that he was innocent and would send out photos of her if she went to police, according to a criminal affidavit.
Prosecutors say Ford then threatened to post the images online unless the women complied with his demands, such as requests that they shoot videos of other women undressing.
In one email, he wrote: 'I want you to video girls in the changing room (of her gym). If you don't, I send your details and pictures to everyone.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3091223/US-State-Dept-employee-faces-cyberstalking-hacking-charges.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3091223/US-State-Dept-employee-faces-cyberstalking-hacking-charges.html#ixzz3anXbJmwK)

dannno
05-21-2015, 12:22 PM
Wow, that guy sure went through a lot of trouble just to obtain pics of naked college girls. I thought he was extorting them for sex or something.

I have about 300+ pictures of naked college girls from my local college here, they post their pictures voluntarily on a public snapchat account.

The Northbreather
05-21-2015, 12:35 PM
Wow, that guy sure went through a lot of trouble just to obtain pics of naked college girls. I thought he was extorting them for sex or something.

I have about 300+ pictures of naked college girls from my local college here, they post their pictures voluntarily on a public snapchat account.

Uh link? :D

enhanced_deficit
05-23-2015, 01:29 PM
Please, it's a family forum.

CPUd
05-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Baby Hulksta is Approve!

http://i.imgur.com/7ZQML0R.jpg

oyarde
05-23-2015, 04:42 PM
About what I would expect from a state dept employee.

enhanced_deficit
02-19-2019, 12:33 AM
MAGA has strictly banned such practices.