PDA

View Full Version : Offering my artistic abilities (graphics or music)

Second_Tier_My_Ass
12-05-2007, 03:21 AM
I work more with physical media (charcoal, pencil, etc) than I do with software, although I do have photoshop and freehand and a couple other programs on my computer. A barbershop quartet came to me one time asking for a business card design, and I made one for them and they still use it to this day. But I digress. I'm a college student who was a graphic design major for several years before changing degrees to music, and now I mostly compose, but I can still draw and design pretty well. If anyone would like for me to help out in any way, I can start working on some projects after this semester is over, which is in about 2 weeks, and then I'll have a month before starting up again in the spring.

The type of music I write varies quite a bit. There are really two types. The first type is for my school-related stuff. Stuff like string quartets and brass quintets, classical music and some more modern stuff as well. And then there's the type I do all on my own, mostly using guitar and keyboard synths. That second type is just for fun, but I think I actually enjoy it more. A few years ago I did some recording on my computer...

http://www.fatmember.org/music/bands/18/

I have no idea if any of those songs could be useful to anyone in any way, but feel free to rape and pillage that web page and use my music in whatever way you might want. I own the copyrights on them but I won't sue or anything if it's used to support Ron Paul. If you want a specific type of music written, I can do that as well.

It would probably be best to get in touch with me via email. GVBarlow@gmail.com

Sey.Naci
12-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Nice music Greg! Could work well as background to videos.

newyearsrevolution08
12-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Maybe we can find something to put in our adverts for the new money bomb site we are all focused on making huge Jan 1st 08

great stuff!

alienpyro
12-25-2007, 05:01 PM
We'll take any and all help!!