PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Head Tatoo!

reduen
12-05-2007, 02:56 AM
I have got it!

Though not quite as big as a blimp, I have decided that for only 100k I will shave my head and have "Who is Ron Paul Tatooed on it."

I promised to visit a new city each day until the end of the 08 primaries and I will do all of my PR work, camera work, etc.. myself. (With volunteer work from my family at times at no extra cost)

I will start out each day pramoting Dr. Paul and handing out literature at daylight and not stop until after dark. Even going door to door if it is required!

This will be a one time thing in that when it is over, I will never be able to do this for another candidate again. (Nor would I want to..)

Any takers on this? Who will start the chipin for me?

nlke182
12-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Post a picture of your head so we can get an idea of the canvas we are working with.

reduen
12-05-2007, 03:03 AM
I'll do ya one better. Here I am..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WJUC4aOSBU

leonster
12-05-2007, 04:46 AM
for only 100k I will shave my head and have "Who is Ron Paul Tatooed on it." ...

Drop the k and you have yourself a deal. ;)

Lois
12-05-2007, 04:57 AM
That's stupid - to get a tatoo on your head -- even for Ron Paul.

You can get a tatoo that's not permanent that looks permanent -- a guy had one on his forehead at our meetup. Looked real to me.

speciallyblend
12-05-2007, 07:18 AM
ill donate a penny get the chip in up

reduen
12-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Boy I'm glad I did not wake up this morning with my head shaved.. (lol) Seriously, I would do this for half the amount (50k) but not $100. ;)

I was really just pointing out how strange it seems to me that so many want to make money off of our countries revolution. Kinda cheapens the cause in a way..

Our founding fathers gave their fortunes and lives to conduct the revolution that gave us a free country!

or

Our founding fathers made their fortunes and supported their lives and prospered on the revolution that gave us our free country!

Not quite the same to me...

Matt
12-05-2007, 08:22 AM
Now is this likely to get more or less media attention than a 200' blimp. :rolleyes:

CelestialRender
12-05-2007, 08:40 AM
Boy I'm glad I did not wake up this morning with my head shaved.. (lol) Seriously, I would do this for half the amount (50k) but not $100. ;)

I was really just pointing out how strange it seems to me that so many want to make money off of our countries revolution. Kinda cheapens the cause in a way..

Our founding fathers gave their fortunes and lives to conduct the revolution that gave us a free country!

or

Our founding fathers made their fortunes and supported their lives and prospered on the revolution that gave us our free country!

Not quite the same to me...

They had slaves at home making their money for them, to be fair.

Besides which, Liberty Advertising HAS to make money, or else it's not a company. If it's not a company, it can't accept unlimited donations.

Props for the thread though, it was quite amusing.

TruckinMike
12-05-2007, 09:09 AM
They had slaves at home making their money for them, to be fair.

Just to be fair -- this is a very negative way to view the men and women that did sacrifice everything for YOUR liberty, especially since for the most part, it was an elite minority of the population that owned slaves. Most of the Militiamen that you hear about never owned a slave. --- Read Paul Revere's Ride -- David Fischer

TM

Pete Kay
12-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I will pay you a hundred dollars if you paint Ron Paul on your belly and do the "truffle shuffle."

reduen
12-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Whoaaa.. Sorry, I do not even know what a truffle shuffle is. :o