PDA

View Full Version : Fox News pundit Bill O'Reilly reportedly beat his wife in front of his daughter

twomp
05-18-2015, 05:08 PM
Because Neo-Cons need to show how tough they are by beating on their wives. You go O'reilly! The spin stops here!

Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly, known for his hardline stance on family values and violence in the home, allegedly assaulted his ex-wife, dragging her down the stairs by her neck in front of the pair’s now 16-year-old daughter, according to court documents.

The documents were part of a recently-concluded child custody case in New York, in which a judge ruled that O’Reilly’s ex-wife Maureen McPhilmy would get custody of their two children. Though the vast majority of the case’s documents have been sealed because they deal with minors, Gawker has been able to confirm that the judge did in fact hear testimony about the alleged incident, which took place around 2010.

Per Gawker:

According to a source familiar with the facts of the case, a court-appointed forensic examiner testified at a closed hearing that O’Reilly’s daughter claimed to have witnessed her father dragging McPhilmy down a staircase by her neck, apparently unaware that the daughter was watching. The precise date of the alleged incident is unclear, but appears to have occurred before the couple separated in 2010. The same source indicated that the daughter, who is 16 years old, told the forensic examiner about the incident within the past year.

http://tampa.suntimes.com/national-politics/7/72/1139118/fox-news-bill-oreilly-domestic-abuse

r3volution 3.0
05-18-2015, 05:30 PM
Will Watters volunteer to be his bunk-mate in the pokie?

TheCount
05-18-2015, 05:34 PM
I'm shocked that someone who thinks that violence is an effective tool of government would also use violence as a tool themselves.

Shocked.

The Northbreather
05-18-2015, 05:44 PM
How dare he disgrace The Ministry Of Truth like this......

RickyJ
05-18-2015, 06:35 PM
It is not hard to imagine him doing this. Everyone knows O'Reilly would sue in a heart beat anyone that made up a story like this, so if they don't get sued then I bet he did it.

Paulbot99
05-18-2015, 06:40 PM
I personally will reserve judgement until we know more. I am no neo-con, but I do not believe in convicting someone via public opinion because I don't like him.

twomp
05-18-2015, 07:05 PM
I personally will reserve judgement until we know more. I am no neo-con, but I do not believe in convicting someone via public opinion because I don't like him.

If only he were as righteous as you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-Y3HJNU_s

evilfunnystuff
05-18-2015, 07:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln-cBFanW9I

Cleaner44
05-18-2015, 07:13 PM

Seems like a nice guy to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppum72Zqxq8

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-18-2015, 07:17 PM
It is not hard to imagine him doing this. Everyone knows O'Reilly would sue in a heart beat anyone that made up a story like this, so if they don't get sued then I bet he did it.Who would he sue? His own daughter? She's the ultimate source of this info.

HankRicther12
05-18-2015, 07:20 PM

Well, so will I, but at the same time O'Reilly always seemed to me like someone who will blow up on you at any minute off camera, in fact, I see some other users have already dug up a video of this, can't say I'm surprised. But yeah, I'd still give him his 'presumption of innocence' and all, but I hate the dude still. I never knew he was married or even had kids.

Paulbot99
05-18-2015, 07:39 PM
Well, so will I, but at the same time O'Reilly always seemed to me like someone who will blow up on you at any minute off camera, in fact, I see some other users have already dug up a video of this, can't say I'm surprised. But yeah, I'd still give him his 'presumption of innocence' and all, but I hate the dude still. I never knew he was married or even had kids.

Neither of us are required to. It's principle and principles are hard. Don't worry. You're not the only one having trouble when it comes to being fair to people like Bill. :)