PDA

View Full Version : Anti-vaxxers doing it all wrong, complaining their children are "denied" education

PRB
05-17-2015, 09:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpcbVVMKT8c

These people are right for the wrong reasons, they want their children to be free from forced vaccination, but they also want their kids to receive government education. What do they think government education will raise their kids to become?

Entitlement liberals are wrong, and the only answer is LIBERTY. If refusing to vaccinate your children will only earn them the privilege of being exempt from being forced to attend public schools, that's a luxury if you ask me. I'm fine with freeing children from government education, I'd be more concerned if parents were fined or jailed if they refused to comply though.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-18-2015, 09:24 AM
I had a discussion about my parents with this and why they vaccinated me. They weren't worried by my health, they did it so I could go to school. LOL Oh no, not able to go to public school, woe is me. Just how I was circumcised because everyone else was doing it. Great reason, Mom and Dad.

RJB
05-18-2015, 10:07 AM
Homeschooling is becoming the only option for many reasons.

ZENemy
05-18-2015, 10:21 AM

Agreed. In fact its a deal breaker for me, when I become interested in having kids, its home school or no kid.

PRB
05-18-2015, 11:07 AM
I had a discussion about my parents with this and why they vaccinated me. They weren't worried by my health, they did it so I could go to school. LOL Oh no, not able to go to public school, woe is me. Just how I was circumcised because everyone else was doing it. Great reason, Mom and Dad.

Do you think your parents were able to homeschool you? Is it possible they wanted you to go to public school because at the time, with their options, that was the easiest for them?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-18-2015, 06:50 PM
Do you think your parents were able to homeschool you? Is it possible they wanted you to go to public school because at the time, with their options, that was the easiest for them?

So kids deserve all those years of abuse because their parents don't want to take the time to raise them?

PRB
05-18-2015, 07:51 PM
So kids deserve all those years of abuse because their parents don't want to take the time to raise them?

what's your alternative? who owes a kid shit? what kind of libertarian are you if you think somebody other than your parents are obligated to give you anything?

yes, I am saying a parent who is too cheap and lazy to feed their kids, the kid deserves to starve, to say otherwise means a parent can pop out a baby and ask others to help, welfare entitlement mentality. which one are you?

Created4
05-18-2015, 08:16 PM

In many of these states they are requiring homeschool students to show proof of vaccination also, as in California. Most of them now get around it with exemptions, but the removal of informed consent does not always just apply to public school. They want it applied to private and homechool also.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-18-2015, 09:46 PM
what's your alternative? who owes a kid shit? what kind of libertarian are you if you think somebody other than your parents are obligated to give you anything?

yes, I am saying a parent who is too cheap and lazy to feed their kids, the kid deserves to starve, to say otherwise means a parent can pop out a baby and ask others to help, welfare entitlement mentality. which one are you?

Asking parents to raise their kids is welfare entitlement mentality? Man, you're being delusional. Next up, breastfeeding is objectifying women as milk bottles.

PRB
05-18-2015, 11:24 PM
Asking parents to raise their kids is welfare entitlement mentality?

You can ask, but what do you do if they don't? Punish them?

Man, you're being delusional. Next up, breastfeeding is objectifying women as milk bottles.

I don't care about objectifying women, I love breastfeeding.