PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Marco Rubio.

teaparty
05-16-2015, 01:43 AM
The corporate media is pumping him hard. He is not to be trusted imo. (catholic imposter jesuit RINO)

GunnyFreedom
05-16-2015, 02:26 AM
Gonna have to change your name to CaptainObvious.

Sola_Fide
05-16-2015, 02:27 AM
He's not really a RINO. He exemplifies the modern Republican. He's a progressive like they all are.

Jan2017
05-16-2015, 05:03 PM
The corporate media is pumping him hard. ...

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/rubiotime01_zpsa0468d0e.png (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/rubiotime01_zpsa0468d0e.png.html)

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/rubio1_zps7ab7f817.gif (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/rubio1_zps7ab7f817.gif.html)

Matt Collins
05-17-2015, 09:36 AM
Rubio is running to get an appointment if Jeb wins. If Jeb doesn't win then Rubio will be positioning himself to run for Governor of Florida.

paleocon1
05-17-2015, 09:43 AM
The corporate media is pumping him hard. He is not to be trusted imo. (RINO)

RINO and Constitutionally disqualified from the Presidency in any case.

teaparty
05-17-2015, 11:52 PM
True republicans are small gov conservatives.

nannette
05-18-2015, 03:53 AM
traitor to cubans and americans

TruckinMike
05-18-2015, 08:52 AM
RINO and Constitutionally disqualified from the Presidency in any case.

Just another Ted Cruz...

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-18-2015, 09:27 AM
Gonna have to change your name to CaptainObvious.
“No need to thank me, since I haven't helped you in the slightest”

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-18-2015, 09:28 AM
Rubio is running to get an appointment if Jeb wins. If Jeb doesn't win then Rubio will be positioning himself to run for Governor of Florida.

I think Jeb will only win if they want more riots, that's the only conceivable reason. My theory is that they're just trying to dilute the republican pool as much as possible so they can get away with ignoring Rand Paul just like they did with his father. Then if Rand loses they will rub salt in the wound again, like with Ron Paul, making news stories like "Was the media unfair to Ron Paul?" Well no shit, yes it was, assholes. Too late to admit that now. Good job rigging the entire election by propagating false information and ideas and misrepresenting the candidates. Just like with Frothy. He came outta nowhere and suddenly they lied and planted the idea people actually liked that douchebag.

CPUd
05-18-2015, 10:34 AM
I think Jeb will only win if they want more riots, that's the only conceivable reason. My theory is that they're just trying to dilute the republican pool as much as possible so they can get away with ignoring Rand Paul just like they did with his father. Then if Rand loses they will rub salt in the wound again, like with Ron Paul, making news stories like "Was the media unfair to Ron Paul?" Well no shit, yes it was, assholes. Too late to admit that now. Good job rigging the entire election by propagating false information and ideas and misrepresenting the candidates. Just like with Frothy. He came outta nowhere and suddenly they lied and planted the idea people actually liked that douchebag.

Some people in certain states did like Santorum. He had real grassroots, they just weren't very well organized.

mz10
05-18-2015, 12:19 PM

He is 100% defining himself by his foreign policy, that doesn't sound like someone who is just trying to be governor. He believes he can win the White House, and you know what? He very well might be right. As far as I'm concerned, he's the #1 person we need to bring down, more so than Jeb or Hillary.

CPUd
05-18-2015, 12:33 PM
He is 100% defining himself by his foreign policy, that doesn't sound like someone who is just trying to be governor. He believes he can win the White House, and you know what? He very well might be right. As far as I'm concerned, he's the #1 person we need to bring down, more so than Jeb or Hillary.

Better off letting Ted Cruz and Huckabee handle that.

teaparty
05-19-2015, 05:08 PM
The trojen horse is deep within my friends. Ted Cruz is a tea party ally imo.

teaparty
05-19-2015, 05:08 PM
Jeb just destroyed his own brother man, he was exposed as a RINO liberal.