PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Dec. 8 Greenville South Carolina

Razmear
12-05-2007, 01:48 AM
This is a last minute visit on his way to the Florida debate on the 9th.

Here is a forward email with about all I know:

**URGENT MESSAGE**
We need as many people as possible to fill the downtown area on Saturday evening when Ron Paul visits Greenville. Everyone please spread the word to other groups you are members of and get as many from out of town to come as you can.

Announce to other groups that Ron Paul will be speaking at 8PM at the Peace Center Ampitheatre in downtown Greenville (300 South Main Street, Greenville, 29601). He will speak for about 30-40 minutes and mingle with the crowd afterward. This is a very important rally and we need everyone to attend!!!! Let's have more people than we had at the July rally at the Expo Center. We can do this! The campaign is kicking into high gear now and we cannot let our momentum slow one bit. This is too important for our country and for our personal liberties!

Get on the forums you are members of and spread the word there too! Post flyers around campus, etc. We need people from GA, NC, FL, TN, VA, everywhere feasible to be here.

Razmear
12-05-2007, 03:07 AM
Bump before sleep, please spread the word
Also, the meetup event notices are now saying it's from 7pm to 9pm, not at 8pm

eb

rancher89
12-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Rock Hill, SC @11 am on Sat 8th, Greenville, SC later, time not pinned down

Charlotte meetup group caravan leaves Charlotte, NC Sun am at 10:00 for Elizabeth City

Pete Kay
12-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Rock Hill, SC @11 am on Sat 8th, Greenville, SC later, time not pinned down

Charlotte meetup group caravan leaves Charlotte, NC Sun am at 10:00 for Elizabeth City

Wait he's coming to Rock Hill? I live in Charlotte, not 20 minutes from there. I was going to go to the Greenville event but I will head the Rock Hill event instead.

Razmear
12-05-2007, 01:10 PM
I've only heard about him coming to Greenville, I think the Rock Hill poster is just gathering folks there to head to Greenville, but not sure.

eb

Razmear
12-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Correction, he is coming to Rock Hill as well:

What: RSVP for *** URGENT - RON PAUL LIVE - ROCK HILL SOUTH CAROLINA

When: Saturday, December 8, 11:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Ron Paul will be in Rock
Hill, SC Saturday
Dec. 8. Plans will be finalized tomorrow, Wednesday. We plan to have him here
from 11:00 am until about 2:30 pm. Arrangements are still being planned for
various venues but The Main Event should be at The Freedom Center located at 215 East Main St. I am asking all supporters to consider bringing appropriate food for the local
food bank. This is the Christmas season and the food is needed. The project
will also provide good publicity of stewardship by Ron Paul and his supporters.
As stated, plans are still in the making. After seeing the messages about
supporters getting to Greenville on Friday
evening, I wanted to make certain that everyone included the Rock Hill events in their plans. There is no
reason everyone can not make both events in Rock Hill
and Greenville.
Thanks for all of your support and you will be kept completely informed as the
information is finalized. All ideas are welcomed.

Razmear
12-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Bumpage

jnpg
12-06-2007, 12:10 AM
ing

bbachtung
12-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Wait he's coming to Rock Hill? I live in Charlotte, not 20 minutes from there. I was going to go to the Greenville event but I will head the Rock Hill event instead.

Go to both; make me twice as jealous.