PDA

View Full Version : Lawyers Connections With The Clintons?!?

reduen
12-05-2007, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
BINGO!!! We have a WINNER!!

Brad Smith
Former Director, Federal Election Commission
Outside Counsel

One of the nation's leading authorities on Election Law and Campaign
Finance, Brad Smith served as Commissioner, Vice Chairman, and Chairman
of the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

Nominated by President Clinton
in February of 2000 to fill a Republican-designated seat on the
Commission,

Brad was confirmed by the Senate in May of 2000 and took his
seat the following month.

Guys/gals, you really need to take this info into consideration here! I am not a conspiracy nut but I do know that the Clintons do not play fair!

I will research this association in more detail but this should give everyone reason to question what is going on here!

Has any one checked this stuff out yet? I am from Arkansas and it is common knowledge here that the Clintons will stop at nothing to get what they want!

NewEnd
12-05-2007, 01:41 AM
yes, Mark is an ex head of the FEC.
If he misled the liberty Advertising LLC, he could be sued into oblivion, and it would not be a hard case to prove, since he happens to be a nationally known expert.

Furthermore, he would be disbarred, and los ehis $10,000 retainer.

reduen
12-05-2007, 01:45 AM
Not saying that this is the case here but doing things illeagle has not stopped the Clintons to this point! They usually use people and then trash them if they can...

I mean Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred and his wife is trying to be our next president...:(

NewEnd
12-05-2007, 02:23 AM
So who are they using in this case? Are you saying the FEC lawyer is a Clinton plant? A plant who they have decided to use for this election, and will throw him under the bus afterwards?

Also, even if he was a Clinton plant.. what damage could he do to the campaign? The campaign has no official ties, and I would bet does not even have any kind of trial, paper or otherwise, to tie them to this LLC.

the worst that could happen is the LLC fails.

reduen
12-05-2007, 02:39 AM
I can't speak to how exactly the Clinton's could hurt the Campaign here as I am not a legal professional, I have just learned not to trust the Clintons nor anyone associated with them.

With the Clintons, you can expect anything. I am just saying, heads up here...

reduen
12-05-2007, 08:45 AM
While on the surface it looks like this guy should play fair being the founder of "Center for Competitive Politics", it is notible that he is evidently working for Mitt Romney also at this time. Remember that names sometimes do not do their namesake justice. (Patriot Act)

I have only done a quick check so far but buyer be ware of this guy, he was appointed by Clinton to the FEC and is now working on Romneys team!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_A._Smith#_note-3

tangent4ronpaul
12-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Don't you guys use spell checkers??? - early posts. Check your settings.

-n

reduen
12-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Don't you guys use spell checkers??? - early posts. Check your settings.

-n

You have nooo room to talk Neal. I have proof in my email box and I am not afraid to use it...;)