PDA

View Full Version : Jade Helm: Marines Practice Arresting, Flying People Away Who Are Chanting "FOOD AND WATER"

James_Madison_Lives
05-14-2015, 05:47 PM
Video description says April 18, 2015 Yuma, AZ, purportedly part of Jade Helm 15. Listen to the chants of the "bad guy" actors. They are saying "food and water." Anymore questions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIKKxRi4ww

The Northbreather
05-14-2015, 06:04 PM
Please master give me some water

TheTexan
05-14-2015, 06:53 PM
Maybe they are flying those people, to food and water

Dr.3D
05-14-2015, 06:57 PM
Sounds like military logic.

brushfire
05-14-2015, 07:20 PM

Food and water, for everybody!

http://youthvoices.net/sites/default/files/image/51340/mar/water-boarding.jpg

Uriel999
05-14-2015, 07:21 PM
That is training being performed by a FAST unit. FAST is not special forces nor do they perform unconventional warfare. Jade Helm is SF training.

As for FAST this is typical training as well as riot control in general. FAST units are supposed to be units capable of mobilizing very quickly and deploying at a moments notice. Humanitarian efforts can quickly escalate into events that make recent riots like Baltimore seem like peaceful protests.

brushfire
05-14-2015, 07:29 PM
Meh... I'd rather see them prepare by training civilians and handing out sig 550's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nf1OgV449g

Uriel999
05-14-2015, 07:34 PM
Meh... I'd rather see them prepare by training civilians and handing out sig 550's

Considering what FAST does...I would say the US has armed, supplied, and fed enough people of the world.

JK/SEA
05-14-2015, 07:43 PM
''i need a shower''
''i need a shower''....

Uriel999
05-14-2015, 08:31 PM
Food and water, for everybody!

http://youthvoices.net/sites/default/files/image/51340/mar/water-boarding.jpg

Wrong department, for that see CID.

CPUd
05-14-2015, 10:37 PM
That is training being performed by a FAST unit. FAST is not special forces nor do they perform unconventional warfare. Jade Helm is SF training.

As for FAST this is typical training as well as riot control in general. FAST units are supposed to be units capable of mobilizing very quickly and deploying at a moments notice. Humanitarian efforts can quickly escalate into events that make recent riots like Baltimore seem like peaceful protests.

People have learned if they take some videos of random military training and put "Jade Helm" in the title it will bump up their view counts.

pcosmar
05-15-2015, 07:16 AM
People have learned if they take some videos of random military training and put "Jade Helm" in the title it will bump up their view counts.

Acctually,, any of the dozens of Military/Police actions in the US are being called "Jade Helm" regardless of their unknown Operational Name.

simply because "Jade Helm" is a known Operational Name.

Christopher A. Brown
05-15-2015, 10:32 AM
All posts in the thread indicate we need a lawful and peaceful revolution, so get with it. First step unity in support of the right that enables altering or abolishing government destructive to unalienable rights.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?471555-A-lawful-and-peaceful-revolution

The exercises you see are a veiled demonstration of where you will be if you do not unify behind YOUR laws and enforce them with majority agreement made meaningful with Article V. No more whining and complaining, action upon solution is vital.

James_Madison_Lives
05-15-2015, 11:15 AM

Wonering when is the last time a US military unit supported an international humanitarian effort?

James_Madison_Lives
05-15-2015, 11:19 AM
Acctually,, any of the dozens of Military/Police actions in the US are being called "Jade Helm" regardless of their unknown Operational Name.

simply because "Jade Helm" is a known Operational Name.

Jade Helm is highly compartmentalized and many military units do not know what other units are doing, a bad sign. Why the secrecy? As for what they are telling the public, the military itself is responsible for speculation by its long history of keeping information from the public, which has nothing to do with national security. They wouldn't be telling us what they are telling us now had the governor of Texas not pushed it onto the front page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7rmt5089Mo

Christopher A. Brown
05-15-2015, 12:43 PM
I really wonder about all this fearful hyping WHEN there is also no interest in overall solution to the widespread problem which created jade helm. Seriously, this makes no sense.

Uriel999
05-15-2015, 01:31 PM
Wonering when is the last time a US military unit supported an international humanitarian effort?

I know we did humanitarian aid to the Phillipines after that tsunami and Africa in regards to Ebola. Also, during hurricane Sandy here is a mission that we should really be opposed to and I am surprised we never talked about it here (or I can't remember it):

http://archive.marinecorpstimes.com/article/20130824/NEWS05/308240007/Hurricane-relief-mission-rates-humanitarian-medal

Essentially From the end of October to the end of November 2012 Marines in their workup for the 26 MEU found themselves providing humanitarian aid in New York and New Jersey. That is not our role. Although I would prefer humanitarian missions over combat patrols within our nation!

wizardwatson
05-15-2015, 01:34 PM
Americans are hypocrites.

When there is widespread looting and rioting I would bet good money both the right and the left will be BEGGING for the troops to come save them when the cops stay home to protect their loved ones.

Uriel999
05-15-2015, 02:07 PM

When there is widespread looting and rioting I would bet good money both the right and the left will be BEGGING for the troops to come save them when the cops stay home to protect their loved ones.

If there is mass riots and looting then the National Guard should be called up. People don't have the right to wantonly destroy or steal private property. If not the National Guard then at least call up a bunch of Koreans. I hear they are really good at repelling rioters.

libertyjam
05-15-2015, 02:53 PM

http://www.politicalears.com/blog/is-anybody-surprised-norway-deports-muslims-crime-rate-drops-31/

IS ANYBODY SURPRISED? NORWAY DEPORTS MUSLIMS, CRIME RATE DROPS 31%

Oslo, Norway: "The world's largest gang of thugs, murderers, and rapists is masquerading as a religion of peace," says Adrian Stavig, a resident of Oslo.

Beginning this past January, the new Norwegian Prime Minister, Erna Solberg began a program which targets and deports Muslims who have ties to radical groups.

While many in America would say this is racist, it's worked in dramatic fashion. Violent crimes are down more than 31% in Norway.

What a shocker.

Perhaps the rest of Europe and the United States could learn a lesson or two about radical Islam here. Deport the radicals, keep the moderates, and everybody wins.

From Oslo local news:

A record number of people were deported by Norwegian authorities in October, said government sources.

The National Police Immigration Service Norway (Politiets Utlendingsenhet – PU) deported 824 people in October, which is a new record.

The previous record was set in September, the month prior, when 763 people were deported, reported Dagsavisen.

PU believe some of the reasons for the rise in figures are more resources, more staff and a change of “portfolio priorities”. It has also become easier for Norwegian authorities to deport people back to Afghanistan and Nigeria.

Kristin Kvigne, head of PU, said to Dagsavisen: “This month helps us reach our goal for this year.”

Norway’s government has ruled that 7,100 people will be deported in 2014. At the end of October, PU had deported 5,876 people so far this year.

A percentage of those deported in 2014 were asylum seekers who had their application for continued asylum rejected. They were then deported along with their families. The majority of deportees, however, had committed crimes, or had returned illegally to Norway after being deported.

Kvigne said it was important to view the high number of deportations made by PU in the context of falling crime rates across the country.

Not everybody in Norway is happy with the increased deportations. One academic slammed the new policies:

“Norwegian women must take responsibility for the fact that Muslim men find their manner of dress provocative. And since these men believe women are responsible for rape, the women must adapt to the multicultural society around them.” – Dr. Unni Wikan, Professor of Social Anthropology at the University of Oslo

So, Dr Wikan, using your logic, it is the victim's fault they have been raped? Not in this universe. You sir may have book smarts, but you sure don't have any common sense.

And there you have it! Kicking out radical Muslims makes a nation safer and peaceable. Women can walk around without fear of being raped, people just get along a lot better.

Zippyjuan
05-15-2015, 04:03 PM
Violent crime was declining in Norway before they began such deportations. Can't blame it on the loss of foreigners.

http://www.tnp.no/norway/panorama/3999-decline-in-crime-rates-in-norway-continues

And they have always been a low-crime rate country. Article from 2011:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/07/25/despite-recent-shootings-norway-is-a-low-crime-nation/

Despite Recent Shootings Norway is a Low-Crime Nation

Erik Kain
Zaid Jilani makes a good point about Norway’s criminal justice and penal system:

- Norway Has Some Of The Lowest Murder Rates In The World: In 2009, Norway had .6 intentional homicides per 100,000 people. In the same year, the United States had 5 murders per 100,000 people, meaning that the U.S. proportionally has 8 times as many homicides.

- Norway’s Incarceration Rate Is A Fraction Of That Of The United States: 71 out of every 100,000 Norwegian citizens is incarcerated. In the United States, 743 out of every 100,000 citizens was incarcerated in 2009. The U.S. has the world’s highest incarceration rate.

- Norway’s Prisoner Recidivism Rate Is Much Lower Than The United States’:The recidivism rate for prisoners in Norway is around 20 percent. Meanwhile, it’s estimated that 67 percent of America’s prisoners are re-arrested and 52 percent are re-incarcerated.

They had a whole eight murders for the entire country in the first half of last year.

Violent crime rates have been falling over much of the Western world for a while now. Even in the US where we aren't deporting foreigners.

05-15-2015, 07:49 PM
This jade helm stuff is funny. Is a military coup pending? I seriously doubt it. Does the government have contingency plans for a collapse in the US and train for it? I'm sure they do.

pcosmar
05-15-2015, 09:16 PM
I know we did humanitarian aid to the Phillipines after that tsunami and Africa in regards to Ebola. Also, during hurricane Sandy here is a mission that we should really be opposed to and I am surprised we never talked about it here (or I can't remember it):

The Philippines ARE a Military installation. Since WWII.

And the Ebola outbreak was centered around a US Bio Weapons research Lab..

The US bioweapons lab in Kenema has since been closed (or moved).

dannno
05-15-2015, 09:27 PM

FEMA Camp has food and water!

Christopher A. Brown
05-16-2015, 01:04 AM

But you invest in that by default when failing to invest in the purpose of free speech and the unity it can inspire which is capable of a lawful and peaceful revolution.

You've earned your own label applied to everyone else.