PDA

View Full Version : Lawyers Connections With The Clintons??

reduen
12-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Moved it to the proper section I think.. Blimp Q&A

NewEnd
12-05-2007, 01:39 AM
Moved it to the proper section I think.. Blimp Q&A

yes, Mark is an ex head of the FEC.
If he misled the liberty Advertising LLC, he could be sued into oblivion, and it would not be a hard case to prove, since he happens to be a nationally known expert.

Furthermore, he would be disbarred.

reduen
12-05-2007, 01:41 AM
yes, Mark is an ex head of the FEC.
If he misled the liberty Advertising LLC, he could be sued into oblivion, and it would not be a hard case to prove, since he happens to be a nationally known expert.

Furthermore, he would be disbarred.

Not saying that this is the case here but doing things illeagle has not stopped the Clintons to this point! They usually use people and then trash them if they can...:(

NewEnd
12-05-2007, 01:44 AM
Not saying that this is the case here but doing things illeagle has not stopped the Clintons to this point! They usually use people and then trash them if they can...:(

So who are they using in this case? Are you saying the FEC lawyer is a Clinton plant? A plant who they have decided to use for this election, and will throw him under the bus afterwards?

Also, even if he was a Clinton plant.. what damage could he do to the campaign? The campaign has no official ties, and I would bet does not even have any kind of trial, paper or otherwise, to tie them to this LLC.

the worst that could happen is the LLC fails.

reduen
12-05-2007, 01:53 AM
So who are they using in this case? Are you saying the FEC lawyer is a Clinton plant? A plant who they have decided to use for this election, and will throw him under the bus afterwards?

Also, even if he was a Clinton plant.. what damage could he do to the campaign? The campaign has no official ties, and I would bet does not even have any kind of trial, paper or otherwise, to tie them to this LLC.

the worst that could happen is the LLC fails.

Could you move future post to the other thread that is where it is suppose to be? I messed up and put this here before I read the admins other rule here...

I can't speak to how exactly the Clinton's could hurt the Campaign here as I am not a legal professional, I have just learned not to trust the Clintons nor anyone associated with them.