PDA

View Full Version : Are Obamites Who Mock Texas on Jade Helm Same People Who Said NDAA Didn't Apply to Americans?

James_Madison_Lives
05-13-2015, 02:53 PM
At Hubpages.com Are Obamites Who Mock Texas on Jade Helm the Same People Who Said NDAA Didn't Apply to US Citizens? (http://ralphlopez.hubpages.com/hub/Are-Obamites-Who-Mock-Texas-on-Jade-Helm-Are-Same-People-Who-Said-NDAA-Didnt-Apply-to-US-Citizens)

Are Obamites Who Mock Texas on Jade Helm the Same People Who Said NDAA Didn't Apply to US Citizens? (http://ralphlopez.hubpages.com/hub/Are-Obamites-Who-Mock-Texas-on-Jade-Helm-Are-Same-People-Who-Said-NDAA-Didnt-Apply-to-US-Citizens)

Lost in the cuteness of Jon Stewart and the raucous chorus which now mocks Texas over its reaction to the US Army's Operation Jade Helm – the multi-state, summer-long deployment of the military across the US in an exercise resembling the invasion of a foreign country - is the fact that, this time, the Texans may actually be right.

Unprecedented in scope and scale, Jade Helm will deploy over 1200 active duty soldiers across at least eight states, and probably more. It will include US Special Operations forces “infiltrating” cities and towns in order to set up cells of informants and ferret out “suspicious activity.”

If we knew nothing more than this, any competent constitutional lawyer could judge these aspects of it probably illegal. Despite the contention that this is nothing new - only bigger - Jade Helm, according to the Army's own descriptions, is a far cry from any previous domestic military exercise.

One bedrock principle of American law for hundreds of years has been the prohibition against the use of regular US military forces - not National Guard – for domestic law enforcement. This dates back to the Civil War Era Posse Comitatus Act, which in turn is grounded in the Founding Fathers' warning against “standing armies.” James Madison said: “Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people.”

One legal website summarizes the purpose of Posse Comitatus as:

"to prevent the use of military personnel to help enforce civilian law, thus preventing the U.S. Government from becoming "a government of force," i.e., run by the military. (People v. Bautista, supra, at p. 233, fn. 2.)"

No doubt the Obama partisans who mock the Texas governor's decision to order the National Guard to monitor Jade Helm would find the precepts of the Founders quaint. But the very definition of tyranny is the deployment of the army, intended only for foreign wars, against its own people...READ MORE http://ralphlopez.hubpages.com/hub/Are-Obamites-Who-Mock-Texas-on-Jade-Helm-Are-Same-People-Who-Said-NDAA-Didnt-Apply-to-US-Citizens

Zippyjuan
05-13-2015, 03:17 PM
Unprecedented in scope and scale, Jade Helm will deploy over 1200 active duty soldiers across at least eight states, and probably more.

That comes to an average of 150 per state. Enough for a massive invasion?

For comparison, the Texas Army National Guard has 19,000 members. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Army_National_Guard

They could have over 100 members of their National Guard watch each single person in Jade Helm in their state.

James_Madison_Lives
05-13-2015, 03:22 PM
That comes to an average of 150 per state. Enough for a massive invasion?

For comparison, the Texas Army National Guard has 19,000 members. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Army_National_Guard

They could have over 100 members of their National Guard watch each single person in Jade Helm in their state.

Sure, let's divide them by towns, probably 2 per town, standing all alone rather than in a moving formation. Idiot.

Zippyjuan
05-13-2015, 03:23 PM
Even if you put them all in Texas, the Guard still has them outnumbered sixteen to one.

Or if you want to pit them against the entire state population of 27 million, that is one Jade Helm participant per 22,500 people (assuming all were sent to Texas). Let's start the round-up!

Total population of the "participating states" is 83 million or about 70,000 per participant. Should we be worried?

Uriel999
05-13-2015, 03:49 PM
I find it laughable people are worried about 1200 dudes taking over the southwest. That is just over a battalion sized element. You couldn't control but perhaps a very small town of a couple thousand with that.

James_Madison_Lives
05-13-2015, 03:55 PM
I find it laughable people are worried about 1200 dudes taking over the southwest. That is just over a battalion sized element. You couldn't control but perhaps a very small town of a couple thousand with that.

Perhaps you should have the courtesy to read a post before posting an ignorant view. The issue isn't are they going to "take over" the southwest, you obviously get your news from the Daily Show. The issue is an illegal dry run for martial law sometime in the future, as the exercise expands year by year.

Zippyjuan
05-13-2015, 04:00 PM
They have been conducting exercises for decades- still no "martial law". How much practice do they need? What are they waiting for?

Uriel999
05-13-2015, 04:05 PM
Perhaps you should have the courtesy to read a post before posting an ignorant view. The issue isn't are they going to "take over" the southwest, you obviously get your news from the Daily Show. The issue is an illegal dry run for martial law sometime in the future, as the exercise expands year by year.

ROFL!!!!!!! Dude, do you know many times I have "invaded" various states in the South? The ignorance is coming from those who follow the Gospel According to Alex Jones and those that have never been in the military.

BV2
05-14-2015, 01:36 PM

It isn't necessary to obtain control, that's already been done through other channels. When one group of men decide its time to dominate and kill the shit out of another group, what steps are taken? Is their a reconnaissance step that involves smaller groups? Does the military generally train for imminent areas of operation in disparate areas? Like training for Iraq on Hawaii? This might not be the big show, just another piece being developed.

enhanced_deficit
05-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Too bad dDGites doesn't ryme as well.

James_Madison_Lives
05-14-2015, 05:50 PM
ROFL!!!!!!! Dude, do you know many times I have "invaded" various states in the South? The ignorance is coming from those who follow the Gospel According to Alex Jones and those that have never been in the military.

Experience testified to by anonymous posters carries no weight. You are probably a 13 year old in your mother's basement. You write like one.

TheTexan
05-14-2015, 07:13 PM
"to prevent the use of military personnel to help enforce civilian law, thus preventing the U.S. Government from becoming "a government of force," i.e., run by the military. (People v. Bautista, supra, at p. 233, fn. 2.)"

It's a good thing then we have a clearly delineated separation between our Military and Police. We sure wouldn't want to end up like the dictatorships in the past who kept the citizenry in line through sheer force of strength.

Slave Mentality
05-14-2015, 08:23 PM

Dude, do you know how many times your bosses have pulled shit to justify every bit of scrutiny they receive? I can only hope more wake up. Defend known criminals with the blood of millions on its hands. That's your right.

The paranoia is rightly justified. Your paycheck source could be costing you some bias.

Uriel999
05-14-2015, 08:40 PM
Experience testified to by anonymous posters carries no weight. You are probably a 13 year old in your mother's basement. You write like one.

Heh, so I joined the forum when I was six? I wish I was that politically motivated an educated when I was that age. You obviously have the choice to wear tinfoil nice and tight, but I'm giving you the truth.

Dude, do you know how many times your bosses have pulled shit to justify every bit of scrutiny they receive? I can only hope more wake up. Defend known criminals with the blood of millions on its hands. That's your right.

The paranoia is rightly justified. Your paycheck source could be costing you some bias.

Yup, but I've looked into Jade Helm enough and it is very normal stuff. the more I read about it the more I see business as usual in regards to training.

donnay
05-14-2015, 09:07 PM
Heh, so I joined the forum when I was six? I wish I was that politically motivated an educated when I was that age. You obviously have the choice to wear tinfoil nice and tight, but I'm giving you the truth.

Yup, but I've looked into Jade Helm enough and it is very normal stuff. the more I read about it the more I see business as usual in regards to training.

How about Fort A.P. Hill? Just your average foreign town training facility, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxdU7slvYa8

Also...

Caught in a Lie: Jade Helm 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-2SweY33m4

James_Madison_Lives
05-15-2015, 11:46 AM

Is it normal to pull in DHS and FBI into exercises intended for foreign countries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71GPrClEssE

Uriel999
05-15-2015, 01:42 PM
How about Fort A.P. Hill? Just your average foreign town training facility, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxdU7slvYa8

Also...

Caught in a Lie: Jade Helm 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-2SweY33m4

I agree AP Hill is fucked up. However, my understanding is it is modeled off D.C...maybe Big Army has a really good idea they aren't telling us. :D

Is it normal to pull in DHS and FBI into exercises intended for foreign countries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71GPrClEssE

Yes, both actually do stuff abroad. It is also normal during these operations to get local police involved. It actually is necessary so they can coordinate with them to minimize people freaking out when dudes in camo and M4s start popping off blanks at other dudes in camo and guns (sometimes the opposition forces use their issued weapon or sometimes they get AK-47s, or rubber/fake various weapons like RPG7's). It probably would not be a good thing if cops came and SWAT'd troops training with blanks with their real guns!

CPUd
05-15-2015, 01:49 PM
I've seen some ROTC guys running through parking lots, it was around 5AM.

I was certain we were under martial law but as they got closer, I saw they were carrying pieces of wood sorta shaped like rifle stock. Then they just kept on going.

Uriel999
05-15-2015, 01:51 PM
hey donnay I'm watching that second video you posted by infowars. Honestly just getting a solid word on anything in the military is impossible most of the time. I would not worry about Jade Helm because you are being told about it...it will be the things you DON'T hear about will be the problem.

Funny story, on my first deployment we illegally "invaded" Dijibouti. Yeah, my command had planned to do some training assaulting a beach in Dijibouti but never actually got the permission. They THOUGHT they had gotten it...That didn't go over well.

James_Madison_Lives
05-17-2015, 02:09 PM
I agree AP Hill is fucked up. However, my understanding is it is modeled off D.C...maybe Big Army has a really good idea they aren't telling us. :D

Yes, both actually do stuff abroad. It is also normal during these operations to get local police involved. It actually is necessary so they can coordinate with them to minimize people freaking out when dudes in camo and M4s start popping off blanks at other dudes in camo and guns (sometimes the opposition forces use their issued weapon or sometimes they get AK-47s, or rubber/fake various weapons like RPG7's). It probably would not be a good thing if cops came and SWAT'd troops training with blanks with their real guns!

Bullsht. Give a a link where DHS has participated in house to house raids in Iraq or Afghanistan.