PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Glenn Beck

quantized
12-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Will it be good publicity for our campaign?

FrankRep
12-05-2007, 12:46 AM
yes

Glenn Beck mostly agrees with Ron Paul except for the War issue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3q7TxZjJas

jaumen
12-05-2007, 12:49 AM
I don't see how it could possibly hurt him. Anything Glenn Beck could say or do to hurt him could just as easily be said or done without Ron Paul on the show... Ron Paul has nothing to hide, so Beck wouldn't be able to trip him up or make him look like a fool even if he tried.

newbitech
12-05-2007, 12:53 AM
YES! Before I knew Ron Paul I listened to Glenn Beck off/on daily. Off when he was schitzing out and on when he was talking about the NAU and the Amero.

This guy cannot touch Ron Paul and will give a lot of Mitt supporters a chance to hear a courageous man speak.

People are not stupid, they can see the attack dogs from miles away. Glenn Beck will find something to agree with Paul on and that is extremely important.

quantized
12-05-2007, 12:57 AM
Hmm... apparently most of us think it will be good publicity. Then we should convince the campaign management to grab the offer before it slips by!

Madison
12-05-2007, 01:06 AM
1 month until primaries start...he needs name recognition...it's a no-brainer.

Just Come Home
12-05-2007, 01:25 AM
I hope that the campaign doesn't do it. I've emailed them in support of blowing Beck off. There are some important opportunities out there. No need to waste time on a low rated talkshow host who's going to use the hour to bash Dr. Paul in front of a neocon audience.

RonPaulMania
12-05-2007, 01:57 AM
His show isn't low-ranked and he has over 3 million people listening to his radio and his TV show. You under-estimate the exposure he would get and how great this would be.

sunghoko
12-05-2007, 07:40 AM
I hope that the campaign doesn't do it. I've emailed them in support of blowing Beck off. There are some important opportunities out there. No need to waste time on a low rated talkshow host who's going to use the hour to bash Dr. Paul in front of a neocon audience.

Glen is a very popular host and 2 hours on radio and tv would do much more good than harm. I guarantee it won't be a Bill O'reilly interview and Ron's message will get through.

tonyr1988
12-05-2007, 07:57 AM
Beck viewers would be the type of pro-war Republicans that we would have the *best chance* of gaining support from. I'm not saying they'll just start pouring in if Paul does an interview, but it definitely gets name recognition, and I don't see a single downside to it.

It's very frustrating that the campaign won't take advantage of these types of things.

bolidew
12-05-2007, 07:59 AM
Glen is a very popular host and 2 hours on radio and tv would do much more harm than good. I guarantee it won't be a Bill O'reilly interview and Ron's message will get through.
I believe you were saying "much more good than harm". :)

brumans
12-05-2007, 08:21 AM
With the news about Iran Dr. Paul can tell Glenn "I told you so".

sunghoko
12-05-2007, 08:31 AM
I believe you were saying "much more good than harm". :)

yes :p

shadowhooch
12-05-2007, 08:38 AM
It is a MUST to be on Glenn Beck's show if Ron Paul wants to win the nomination. Millions of Republicans watch and listen to that show and last I checked, Ron Paul was trying to win the REPUBLICAN nomination.

My dad is a converted neocon and still watches the show and respects Glenn Beck. Pat Buchanan, who shares 90% of the same views as Ron Paul, was on the show and handled himself VERY well -- even on the war issue.

Ron Paul is on with Wolf Blitzer, it seems, every week. And Wolf seems to have a short memory because he always asks the same questions (will you run as a third party Libertarian Ron Paul?)
There is no valid reason why he can't dedicate an hour to Glenn Beck. It will be time well spent, even if he is attacked.

aji
12-05-2007, 09:14 AM
I think it would be a good thing. Ron can handle any questions from Glenn.

roversaurus
12-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Why doesn't the campaign want to go on to his show?

quantized
12-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Beck viewers would be the type of pro-war Republicans that we would have the *best chance* of gaining support from. I'm not saying they'll just start pouring in if Paul does an interview, but it definitely gets name recognition, and I don't see a single downside to it.

It's very frustrating that the campaign won't take advantage of these types of things.

Yes. I share your sentiments. It is frustrating...

sandersondavis
12-05-2007, 10:16 AM
I didn't vote in the poll. I would like to see an option for:

[ ] I'll leave the answer up to Ron Paul and the official campaign.

quantized
12-05-2007, 02:27 PM
bump