PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Waste Time With Polls?

Myerz
12-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Are we worried about them?

Do we care what the MSM thinks?

What does it do for you?

Do you vote multiple times? Why, when you not it's a junk poll?

I don't get it....... there's already not enough time to be ######## around with polls. I already feel guilty hanging out in this forum as much as I do. You all are a bunch of enablers, you are forcing me to enter topics, threads, responses, AAAGHHH!!!

garrettwombat
12-05-2007, 12:01 AM
we all talk about how much we hate polling and how much we hate frank luntz and how biased polls are... but when there is a poll everyone is right there to click.

krott5333
12-05-2007, 12:02 AM
because people look at them.. and then they'll think "i wonder why Ron Paul wins so many polls.. I'll look into him"
and its easy!

fcofer
12-05-2007, 12:06 AM
because people look at them.. and then they'll think "i wonder why Ron Paul wins so many polls.. I'll look into him"
and its easy! (emphasis added)

QFT +1

JustBcuz
12-05-2007, 12:15 AM
and its easy!

+++

hillertexas
12-05-2007, 12:17 AM
becuase every time a Huckabee supporter votes for Huckabee, they see that they don't stand a chance. And with a little luck, they join our ranks.

Mental Dribble
12-05-2007, 12:19 AM
and its easy!

++++++

noztnac
12-05-2007, 12:22 AM
I say the more polls the better. Every new poll devalues the other polls. I've said it before: Call five people a day and poll them. People will get sick of polls if we all do that.

FrankRep
12-05-2007, 12:36 AM
It takes two seconds to vote.

Plus, I'm addicted. :(

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-05-2007, 12:44 AM
and its easy!

Same for me too. Thats how I noticed RP. And if I am at work it is easy to do quickly and I dont have time for anything else.