PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Keith Murphy? READ THIS...

Myerz
12-04-2007, 11:34 PM
This guy supposedly is a supporter of Ron Paul, who runs an unofficial Paul campaign headquarters in NH. Here's what he got to say...." As a realist and as an experienced political person, I know that it's extremely unlikely he is going to get the nomination,"

With friends like that who needs enemies! And this was in the Washington Post. He should just hold his breath and stop.

Here read it ......

Washington Post article (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119672794515312455.html?mod=googlenews_wsj)

me3
12-04-2007, 11:35 PM
It's fine. Keith is doing a lot for liberty in NH. The man is entitled to his opinion.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-04-2007, 11:36 PM
That is unacceptable. We should all be doing everything we can to not help the media smear Dr. Paul with this "You arent going to win" nonsense.

hard@work
12-05-2007, 12:14 AM
I am a realist. Realism is considered a form of pessimism. I do not see it always that way but ultimately, I am a realist. And I realize these things:

1. We have absolute truth on our side.
2. Our mission is of the most grave importance.
3. Our movement has been around since the foundation of our nation.
4. This generation's movement has just begun.
5. Ron Paul is going to the general election one way or another.

We need absolute determination to win. There is no other option, there is no other solution, there is no other choice but complete dedication. We are not working within the remainder of the republic's political system to just elect the fellow we think might be really good or better than the other guy. We are working to get someone into office that can shake the entire foundation of our societies structure. Someone who in doing so will shake off the leaches that have attached themselves to our body of citizens and restore the Original Intent of the founders.

This isn't childs play or something that we half heartedly should be involved in. This is not something that as a realist you can say "oh well, I really have to look at reality and the outcome is not good".

This is something that as a realist you understand that in order to meet our true goals the battle begins the day Ron Paul is or is not pronounced the winner of the 2008 presidential election.

Myerz
12-06-2007, 06:50 AM
RIGHT ON! HARD@WORK!

I'm busting my A$$ trying to get RON PAUL's name out there!

JMO
12-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Just because you see a quote in the paper doesn't mean the person actually said it.

idiom
12-06-2007, 07:28 AM
Yeah only trust the internets, they are the true prophets!

steph3n
12-06-2007, 07:31 AM
The fact is a good portion of the people on this forum are totally enthralled, not in touch with the real world, and need to be out passing slim jims somewhere to get a grip. If you have already passed to EVERYONE in your town drive 10-25 min to another town and get to work, I promise you will find people that don't know anything of Dr Paul or only know the media bull that is throw after every debate. While really only 2-3 million watch debates which is a tiny portion of our population. MOST DON'T CARE.

Make housecalls for the doctor and cure their apathy!

jgmaynard
12-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I've known Keith personally for a couple years, though I don't claim to know him at any deep level. There is NO ONE that I would rather have represent Dr. Paul in NH more than he (though some tie, like Kate, who rocks).
I too wish he had phrased it more like "It will be a challenge to win NH" or something like that, but I suspect that he probably said more that got edited out. I've done plenty of interviews where I've said something in two sentences for clarity and they only used one, changing the appearance of what was said. That was a lesson I learned the hard way - always assume they will use just one sentence.
I certainly cannot speak for Keith, but again I suspect that he was probably just trying to be humble, following Dr. Paul's example and it got misquoted.
Just my $0.02 ($0.0130498234390 after taxes).

JM

JosephTheLibertarian
12-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Maybe he should be fired?

me3
12-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Maybe he should be fired?
That's a good idea. I think they should hire him first though. Just to make it official.

Lord Xar
12-06-2007, 12:47 PM
This guy supposedly is a supporter of Ron Paul, who runs an unofficial Paul campaign headquarters in NH. Here's what he got to say...." As a realist and as an experienced political person, I know that it's extremely unlikely he is going to get the nomination,"

With friends like that who needs enemies! And this was in the Washington Post. He should just hold his breath and stop.

Here read it ......

Washington Post article (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119672794515312455.html?mod=googlenews_wsj)

Remembere everyone, this is the MSM news.... So, we do not believe them when they smear Ron Paul - or when they one thing or another , yet we take a quote and want to disasscociate from the guy....

Perhaps the quote is taken out of context?

It might have continued...
"..... but that is because of media biasness. Me and everyone else are working our buts off to see Ron Paul elected."