PDA

View Full Version : Gotcha Mike, your busted.Please please Spread this message in LARGE quantities!!!!

hrdman2luv
12-04-2007, 11:28 PM
I made a blunder. thanks for catching it.

http://www.cfr.org/bios/13301/mike_huckabee.html

I have been looking tirelessly for something that would open the curtain on Mike Huckabee. This page was my last one to look at. I read every word on this page and was about to give up.
And just as I was about to click the I give up button, the "X" at the top right of every screne, I noticed something. At the very very bottom of the screne. In gray. Check it out for yourself.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-04-2007, 11:34 PM
I looked at the page but I do not see anything at the bottom which jumps out at me... what am I supposed to see?

specsaregood
12-04-2007, 11:46 PM
I have no idea what the OP sees, but i got a kick out of reading Ron Paul's bio on cfr.org
http://www.cfr.org/bios/13303/ron_paul.html

hrdman2luv
12-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Copyright 2007 by the Council on Foreign Relations. All Rights Reserved.

Mike will soon, if not already be a member. This is big. At least to me.

rightcoast
12-04-2007, 11:52 PM
I am guessing the council on foreign relations copyright, which is in gray. This is a regular candidate bio page though. Nothing to see here, move along.

I like this one better. :)

http://www.cfr.org/bios/13303/ron_paul.html

ChristopherJ
12-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Is this what you're refering to?

Immigration

The former Arkansas governor has openly sympathized with the needs of illegal immigrants. He has advocated prenatal care for pregnant immigrants and has proposed a scholarship program for illegal immigrants who graduate from Arkansas high schools (Arkansas News Bureau). He also criticized a 2005 federal immigration raid (AP) in Arkansas. Huckabee has expressed support for amnesty for illegal immigrants under some conditions. In an interview with ABC-TV’s George Stephanopoulos, he said, “We should have a process where people can pay the penalties, step up and accept responsibility for not being here legally.” He added: “The objective is not to be punitive. The objective is to make things right.” He has also expressed support for some type of barrier along the border with Mexico

This is pretty common knowledge isn't it?

hrdman2luv
12-04-2007, 11:58 PM
I had heard that he had met with the CFR about a month or two ago. All I can say is....

ooops, sorry. my bad. Guess i didn't read as much as I thought. Can someone delete this thread.

HOLLYWOOD
12-05-2007, 12:32 PM
THE UNKNOWNS... BIG UNKNOWNS

U.S. Policy toward India

Huckabee’s stance on this issue is unknown

Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

Huckabee, who has taken nine trips to Israel in past 35 years, calls himself a “steadfast supporter” of Israel. On his campaign site, Huckabee pledges that as president, he would “ensure that Israel has access to the state-of-the-art weapons and technology she needs to defend herself from those who seek her annihilation.”

North Korea Policy

Huckabee’s stance on North Korea is unknown.

Cuba Policy

Huckabee's stance on this issue is unknown.

U.S. Policy toward China

Huckabee has said that he generally is “not as concerned about China (TIME)” as he is about other more radical and threatening regimes. HUH?

Defense Policy

Huckabee’s defense policy is unknown.

Iraq

Huckabee generally supports the Bush administration’s agenda in Iraq. He says that setting any timetable for troop withdrawal is “a mistake” and also supports the surge effort.Huckabee favors inviting Iraq’s neighbors to “become financially and militarily committed to stabilizing Iraq now rather than financially and militarily committed to widening the war later.”

Iran

Huckabee supports engaging Iran (Des Moines Register) in diplomatic talks. His stance on military action toward Iran is unknown.

Immigration

The former Arkansas governor has openly sympathized with the needs of illegal immigrants. He has advocated prenatal care for pregnant immigrants and has proposed a scholarship program for illegal immigrants who graduate from Arkansas high schools (Arkansas News Bureau). He also criticized a 2005 federal immigration raid (AP) in Arkansas. Huckabee has expressed support for amnesty for illegal immigrants under some conditions. In an interview with ABC-TV’s George Stephanopoulos, he said, “We should have a process where people can pay the penalties, step up and accept responsibility for not being here legally.” He added: “The objective is not to be punitive. The objective is to make things right.” He has also expressed support for some type of barrier along the border with Mexico.

United Nations

Huckabee’s stance on this issue is unknown.

U.S. Policy toward Russia

Huckabee’s stance on U.S.-Russia policy is unknown.

hrdman2luv
12-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Can anyone find any information that Mike has been talking to the CFR? I don't think he is a member yet. But have heard that he is seeking to be. Or they are seeking for him to be.

MN Patriot
12-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Can anyone find any information that Mike has been talking to the CFR? I don't think he is a member yet. But have heard that he is seeking to be. Or they are seeking for him to be.

Here is one paragraph from Huckabee's speech to the CFR on Sept. 28, 2007. He wants to continue the War on Terror and spend OUR money rebuilding a foreign country we ruined with OUR foreign aid money going back for how many years:

“We have to stop using our active duty forces for nation building and rely on other government agencies for building schools, hospitals, roads, sewage treatment, water filtration, electricity, legal and banking systems. The State Department should be in charge and coordinate with the relevant departments of Energy, Housing, Education, Treasury, Justice, and Transportation."

This should outrage every American! What Constitutional authority do they have spending OUR tax money on ANY foreign country? This is why Ron Paul's non-interventionism is so badly needed.

WHO GETS THE CONTRACTS FOR ALL THESE PROJECTS??? C'mon, figure it out, who, who, who? Of course, the multi-national corporations who are represented by the membership of the Council on Foreign Relations. This is the military-industrial complex in its' glory. Declare pre-emptive war, destroy their infrastructure which was probably crap to begin with, then make the US taxpayers pay for building it all again. Of course Iraq has plenty of oil, so maybe they can get paid in oil. In either case, the whole thing stinks. If business wants to build things overseas, don't make American taxpayers and soldiers pay the price.

Here is the link:
http://www.cfr.org/publication/14335/