PDA

View Full Version : Rand polls best versus Hillary in new national WSJ poll

Galileo Galilei
05-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Rand polls best versus Hillary in new national WSJ poll

Jeb Bush .................................................. .................................... 43
Hillary Clinton .................................................. ............................. 49

Scott Walker .................................................. ............................... 40
Hillary Clinton .................................................. ............................. 50

Marco Rubio .................................................. ............................... 43
Hillary Clinton .................................................. ............................. 49

Rand Paul .................................................. ................................... 44
Hillary Clinton .................................................. ............................. 47

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/SECTION_More_Politics/V215179%20NBC-WSJ%20APRIL%20Poll%20(2).pdf

garyallen59
05-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Glenn Beck was talking about this poll today and everyone on the show thought it was strange that Rand was polling closest to Hillary but Fox had his name last on the list like it is here. Thought it was neat that Glenn was pointing out possible media bias against Rand.

r3volution 3.0
05-05-2015, 07:25 PM
It's noteworthy that Rand doesn't just have the highest number (44), but also that - against Rand - Hillary has her lowest number (47).

In other words, he's best able to both bring out the GOP base and make the Dem base stay home.

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-05-2015, 08:00 PM
I think Rand was discussing this with Greta on her show today. I only caught a piece of the interview. I'm surprised there isn't a tube of it uploaded here yet.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4219282079001/rand-paul-texas-attack-absolutely-terrorism/?playlist_id=2114913880001

Galileo Galilei
05-05-2015, 10:43 PM
I think Rand was discussing this with Greta on her show today. I only caught a piece of the interview. I'm surprised there isn't a tube of it uploaded here yet.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4219282079001/rand-paul-texas-attack-absolutely-terrorism/?playlist_id=2114913880001

Rand is hitting this stuff and good. And we can help him spread the word.

Liberty74
05-06-2015, 07:29 PM
It's noteworthy that Rand doesn't just have the highest number (44), but also that - against Rand - Hillary has her lowest number (47).

In other words, he's best able to both bring out the GOP base and make the Dem base stay home.

I actually read it the other way. I think Rand pulls more Independents and Democrats away from Hillary than the other Republicans running. Hence, his numbers go up, hers go down.

r3volution 3.0
05-06-2015, 07:44 PM
I actually read it the other way. I think Rand pulls more Independents and Democrats away from Hillary than the other Republicans running. Hence, his numbers go up, hers go down.

That could well be. Either way works for me.