PDA

View Full Version : Best Hannukah/Christmas present

OferNave
12-04-2007, 11:27 PM
My mom just asked me what I want for Hannukah, and I told her to send $25 to ronpaulblimp.com. Similarly, my buddy told his friends and family to donate to Ron Paul for his birthday and for Christmas.

If we all tell our friends and family to do this, not only do we raise a bunch of money, not only do we increase the unique donor counts (which is a powerful stat), but we also send a message about our priorities that might cause some people who previously ignored our activity to really take notice.

What do you think?

me3
12-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Send all of your money to Ron Paul as quickly as possible. He needs it. We're running a 5 state campaign now to compete with the big boys.

OferNave
12-04-2007, 11:50 PM
As I explained in another thread:

The Blimp only costs $350k, and will generate $10M+ in advertising and publicity over it's one month run. It will probably pay itself off on the 16th alone from increase exposure leading to more donations. It is a good investment, and so I don't agree with everyone saying "only do the blimp if you're capped out" - although I respect their opinion.

OferNave
12-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Afternoon bump for people not up all night like me. :)

tonyr1988
12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
My mom just asked me what I want for Hannukah, and I told her to send $25 to ronpaulblimp.com. Similarly, my buddy told his friends and family to donate to Ron Paul for his birthday and for Christmas.

If we all tell our friends and family to do this, not only do we raise a bunch of money, not only do we increase the unique donor counts (which is a powerful stat), but we also send a message about our priorities that might cause some people who previously ignored our activity to really take notice.

What do you think?

Exactly. "Wait...what? Your kid wants money so they can donate to a political campaign?"

I also thought about asking for "500 Slim Jims" and seeing what kind of reactions I get from family. :)

OferNave
12-05-2007, 06:19 PM
EST post-work bump.

OferNave
12-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Last bump.